LEVIS JEANS - DEFECT MATERIAL AND FALSE BILL

sumeet bhalla
1st complaint* HELLO I M SUMEET BHALLA I'LL PURCHASED A JEANS FROM LEVIS STORE SUPELA, BHILAI STATE CHATTISGARH 490001 I, LL GOT DEFECTIVE MATERIAL FROM LEVIS STORE ND RIGHT NOW RETAILER NOT TAKEN BACK KINDLY DO SOMETHING FOR U R BRAND NAME IN INDIA. 2nd complaint*everytime retailer gives false bill like no tin no. no material code none of them. me r very frustated from his behaviour whenever i;ll want electaonic bill he says brought or leave the shope ur wishes. kindly do something for us nd ur brand fath in indian people. thank u my no. is 9826155997 bhilai chattisgarh 490001

Comments

I have a big problem, i can't open my usage account, this problem is not first time this problem comes serval times, so i request you to improve your service and to make it fast and good.

Hello everyone,

I have to voice a strong opinion for the Levis spot airing...and at all time segments through out the day. I am receiving your shows on channel 40 via Cablevision on Long Island. - BUT the Levis ad with the young couple undressing each other has nothing to do with a pants commercial - many minors are watching this, and accepting this as a societal "norm" - which is "Beyond The Limits" of acceptance - do I have to Block all of FX
because of a commercial spot?

I work with / in, Ad Insertion on a daily basis - and have seven (7) years in this business. I have seen some pretty weird commercials - but I find this one as a very misleading "social attitude" to be aired without any regard to young daytime viewers.

Hello everyone,

I have to voice a strong opinion for the Levis spot airing...and at all time segments through out the day. I am receiving your shows on channel 40 via Cablevision on Long Island. You have a good network - BUT the Levis ad with the young couple undressing each other has nothing to do with a pants commercial - many minors are watching this, and accepting this as a societal "norm" - which is "Beyond The Limits" of acceptance - do I have to Block all of FX
because of a commercial spot?

N Jun 11, 2013 by
dr.debumukh

Myself Dr. D Mukherjee purchased 3 shirts from Levis - Amerpet Hyderabad - 16 on 16.4.13 bearing product no: 1) 70950-0001 2) 67067-0002
3) 65824 -0015 out of these three the product with 67067-0002 code was not given to me in the shopping bag.I contacted the Levis Store for the following Shirt, but they refused to acknowledge it. It was a very shocking from a very prestigious company like Levis.

My contact no : 09433263396 email: dr.debumukh@gmail.com

Request your kind intervention.

Dr. Mukherjee