LG Cookie Fresh Gs290 - Touch screen problem

Neelam G
Last 4 Days my mobile touch screen not working that why i am going to LG Service centre Tilak Road pune and Narayan peth,pune.service provider said that already other people waiting for same problem,he said,we are calling after 7days.why should i do for this problem?

Comments

dSAHA LG Cookie Fresh Gs290  - Santacruz, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Touchpad NOT Working - GS290

I purchased a LG cookie FRESH GS290 mobile from a telephone shop in Kolkata, West Bengal on 29 June 2010. From last month its touch screen pad is not working. The store people told me to go to the LG Service Center. Now, from the last month, I have visited the service center in Ultadanga 3 times already and called them 4 to 5 times. They always answer me that they don't have touchscreen pads for this mobile and the company is not sending any, so they always tell me to call after 7 days...but they still haven't arrived. I would like you to look into this matter as fast as possible as it is causing a lot of inconvenience to me.

Thanking you.

Debanjan Saha.
anand narsale LG Cookie Fresh Gs290  - Santacruz, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

touch pad - LG Cookie Fresh GS290

hello sir
my mobile touch pad is not working from past 15 day but i am not geting service from lg service center due to they do not have a part of touch pad of lg mobile gs290 from past 15 days ,
i had purchace on the date of july 16 -2010, imei -353543043411463.
please help what should i do.
A Apr 28, 2011 by
catchmee08

i'm also hav samr probs
A Jun 3, 2011 by
rkvdn

It Appears the Touchscreen problem is a Common Problem... Is ther no permanent Bug Fix team in LG!!!
N Jul 29, 2011 by
sajeedno1

I am facing the problem with Touchscreen of my mobile LG GS290. If i press the contacts, it open messages or settings. I feel that if i press the left or centre part of the screen, it only selects those which are on the right hand side. The Touchscreen is of no use now. There is no way to call numbers due to this problem. I have searched the internet to find lots of cases like this. I bought this mobile on 03 July 2010. It is just a year old and such a big problem. I have bought LG mobile, because i thought it would be a good brand. That is the only reason to shell out so much money. And now the warranty has just ended and now facing this problem.

Can someone from LG please help me. My mobile no. is 9703444524.
N Aug 2, 2011 by
sulbha11 LG Cookie Fresh Gs290  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Touch screen problem - LG Cookie Fresh GS290 mobile

Within 2 months from buying LG cookie fresh GS290 mobile phone I have started facing problem of touch screen operation.
N Aug 14, 2011 by
Laura

can you help me i have the same problem ?

LG Cookie Fresh Gs290 - Touch screen problem