LG Electronics - Customer Service & Service Center

Mohammed Azmath Pasha
had purchased a flatscreen television on the 28th of October, 2007.

I have recently noticed that there is some discoloration happening. I have lodged a complaint (Complaint ID - S8C32100508) with the customer care center on the 21st of March, 2008. This complaint was to be attended to on the 22nd of March, 2008.

Since then, almost everyday I have been in contact with the customer care executives. Everyday it is the same story that I get to hear from them. All they say is that the service center representative will be sent over to my place the next day. I am almost nearing the completion of making a directory of the cellphone numbers of all the service center representatives with all the numbers given to me by the customer care. But as my luck would have it, not a single call, of all the many repeated calls that I have made to those numbers, has been answered. I am sure it is easier to talk to God, himself. Another common dialogue that I get from the customer case is that the service center had made a call to my cellphone and that I did not answer it. Moreover, every customer care representative that I speak to, asks me to call back and ask for them if the complaint is not attended to the next day. But strangely, when I call the next day asking for them, I am politely informed that there was never anybody with that name at the customer care center.

I am still waiting for the complaint to be attended to.

Comments

my lg mobile ke770 gets warmup too much after use continuous more than 7 minutes.what's this problem of.how to get rid of.

i' Vajjiravelu d. purchased LG (KG-276)black (IMEI-35617601647281)mobile phone from Ms.CUnivercell .VEllore-north ARcot TAmilandu (ref.billno.191607/070108). the performance of the set is ok.
i've activated the 'lost mobile code' with the changed one as my choice. unfortunately, i've forgotten the PIN.i also changed the SIM card which origianl Security code( PIN) was incorportaed.
the probelem or inconvenient is every 12 hours it gives the messages as u described in your manual.so the top-up money is exhausted.
i also made an attempt in restore factory set up as per your manul. though i did it, the required result is not come.
kindly help me in this regard.
your immediate action is highly solicited.
with regards.
vajjiravelu d.

My self Anirban Chakraborty purchased one window airconditioner of 1 ton model number-LGLWA12G2DF1 on 13/05/08
from Kolkata dealer Anandamela at Gariahat Market, the material was delivered on 14/05/08 at my house after 24 hrs that i
had paid to the dealer in full amount by credit card, and i am sorry to say that today on 15/05/08 one person called from your
service centre at Kolkata and asking me to pay Rs.2500/- charges for installing the ac at my house on my bedroom window at ground floor
that also where the box and angles are already installed by me only to cut the wooden frames and install the ac, the charges for the
same was told to me by your dealer Anadamela was Rs.1200/- and i had earlier installed the same ac of LG in my another bedroom on
27/08/07 when it was taken Rs.1200/-, so your person from your service centre is asking me to pay Rs.2500/- for the installation
otherwise they said they will not install and to to find me out any other way for installation, so this is your service very sorry that
next time i am not going to buy any material of LG make regarding airconditioners or other electronic items of LG make.Please look into this matter as earliest.

Anirban Chakraborty
2 Moore Avenue
Flat-012
Toolygunje
Kolkata-700040
Mobile-09830263710.
Land fone-24814154.

I bought your LG Phone few days back, I am very sorry to say that quality of your cell phone is very poor .
I am facing problem of bluetooth network form first day so that i walked to your service center and looged a compliant, but now they says that mother board should be replaced . why should I bear this I want my cell replacement not repaired .my cell no is 09357656221 you can call me
my service sheet receipt no is
: - R030608008
please Do the needful otherwise I must go to consumer court.

my lg mobile chokolate kg800 which switches of frequently even if the battery is full. I live in Delhi, india
Ref previous complaint No-2605200825778 dated 25/05/08
The complaint has not been attended till date. May I request nearest service dealer to contact me.
My add:
F303, Prakrity apts, Plot No-26
Sect-6, Dwarka
New Delhi-110075
Thanking You
Yogendra Mohan
011-45620550
Please send a mail to my email when you receive this complaint

I bought your LG Phone before two days, I am very sorry to say that quality of your cell phone is very poor .
I am facing problem of GPRSFfrom first day and my number is 9971547103 this is airtel prepaid number and airtel live is not activated on my lgkp110 so pls tell me what can i do pls call me and tell me my cell no. is 9971547103.

hi, i am Ravinder
I have purchased 1ton A/c from Balaji Electronic dated 5th may 2008.Since the time i have purchased a/c after one month my a/c start giving problem (no cooling effect) i have complaint to costomer care and the engineer came and with genral checking said that there is a leakage of gas.Then the next day other engineer came and checked the pressure and said that there is no leakage, there is a problem in installation as you a/c pipe is very high and straight this will give you problem.He advise me to re-install the same with extra cost(Installation and extra copper pipe).We were agreed to do the same and the engineer start punchring the walls as he adviced then he took my indoor to service center for genral checkup and said he will come back tommarrow with a/c after checking.After two days i got a call that coolin coil of your A/c in not working, It will take two days to replace the part.There was no comunication after that, when we call them they said, we are not getting that part and we are trying to replace the a/c and it will take two days for this whole process.After so many calls and reminder to the service center and the incharge Mr Ashok Saini the whole process took good 15/16 days.And the Incharge Mr Saini was simply blaming L.G.for not providing the same.After getting my replace A/c back in 16 days and with extra cost of re-installing and extra copper pipe@rs5500/- my a/c is still the same with no cooling effect.and even this time we have noticed few problems and informed to the engineer Mr Gautam, and we have written down the problem on the job card for Mr Saini refference.But he is not bother to call back regarding the same.May be he is facing the these types of complaint everyday.
Over all i would like to say that the after sale service is very poor and they just dumping the product to the costomer after spending money in add to mis guide the poor costomer, They should spend the money in making the product better.

Ravinder Gurung
RZE-49, Dabri Ext East
New Delhi 110045.

My mobile key pads don't functions after i start the mobile.if anybody calls it rings but i am unable to take call.
I had been to to the LG servicing centre, they are sasying that the official timing is morning 9.00 to evening 6.00P.M.In saturday they are not giving service. Since a week i am suffering by purchasing this LG mobile.I am a working pofessional, and its not posibble in my part to take leave in my working day just for mobile repairing. Please sugget me otherwise the last place to go would be the Consumer Court for me

I'm bought a lg kp 110 mobile phone last few days.I am very sorry to say that quality of your cell phone is very poor .
I'm using 1 gb MMC card. But I can't activated the downloading games & software of .jar exetions. But i can download the music & picture. And use of it. I can not see the Phone setting With USB data cabile in my PC. Also can't see any set-up file/folder in my mmc card. And common memory is totally 1024 kb. Why it is?
Please send a mail to my email when you receive this complaint
Siva

Hi I bought a LG KP 110 mobile and on from the day I bought it, it restarts whenever i get a GPRS message and Text mesage simultaneously. In LG site I see the internal memory is 64 mb (65536 kb) but in phone it shows only 1 MB (1024 kb). headsets provided with the handset are not that good. No softwares or Games can be added to the mobile. Please reply back to my mail id if there is any possibility to access phone memory and add any games.

I have a cell phone (AD-5235) which unlocking password was forgot.

What is the default password.

Rakesh Pandey

Battery problem - LG Mobile KE770

I have purchased theo LG Mobile in June 2008 and twice they replaced the battery but still there is problem, If I get around 8 to 10 calls and the call duration is not more than 1 to 1.5 monutes my battery will get discharged, when I contact their service centre always they ask us to give the instrument for service and they are telling that they can show in the manual how much hours they committed only will come.

i have an LG tv(LG-sampurna) bought at 1998 from barasat. Now, as it is occuring some problem, i want to exchange it. I'll be happy if you inform me the process to exchane it. So, plz send me the details of exchanging process with address from where i can exchane it. I live in Dum Dum Cantonment. Plz, tell me nearest service centre's address from where i go to exchange it...

My name is Vikash thakur .I am using lgkp110 your product.
Iam second time complaint .this headset is good but I have not downelod game in this headset.pleas help me downloding game in
this headset.
I have requested to you pleas help me.
THANKING YOU VIKASH THAKUR

LG kp220
.No display of name of location.
.No facility of saving our own words in dictionary.
.Giving sms is very tedious job on this phone.
at once we can give sms to only 10 people,
this process also kills our time like anything.
.to give sms we have to press buttons many number of
times, it is not simple.
.After purchase of 1 month key pad going on hanging.
we can not attend or make a call at that time, then we should not touch phone for 2 or 3 hrs. then it comes back to normal position, service centre people taken back phone, change board and given me after 3 days.. this problem i faced once in every day.
.Showing dialled numbers: if tried number is busy, we tried to that particular number 20 times, the same number will appear in dialled numbers 20 times, as a proof that we have tried 20 times to that number, then rest of the dialled numbers will be diappeared. Really suprised why they designed like this.

.phone design is good,
We can record our communication with caller while talking
.Photo, video calling available.
.MP3 songs as ring tones.
.Head phones clarity is good.
.1.3 megapixes camera not satisfactory.
.Data cable is available. i am using for internet cnctn.
.less weight.

i bought lgkg 195 cell .
i want this mobile software.
in my area there is no software.(vellore)
i am ask vellore lg service center.
he says in lg website to download.
i am urgent to connect computer.there is some work,
so please answer to my e-mail id

We want custmer care phone noumber. moniter display problem.
ho. no.5-3-71'ramalayam street.kukatpally, hyderabad.india.500072. 9849206785.
D
naveen

i have lg ad5235 .i set password 1234 but now my cell is not unlocking by 1234

hi i need software ana pcsuite for LGkp110 mobile for connecting internet in computer

LG Electronics - Customer Service & Service Center