LG Flatron 21 Inch TV - Ridiculous service after I opted for AMC

tuks123 on Feb 15, 2011
I had raised the complaint about my LG-21 inch Flatron TV not working. The request(RNA110211041957) was raised on 11th Feb 2011. LG customer care (180-180-999) promised the complaint to be resolved within 24 hrs, I waited more than 48 hrs but didn't get any call from technical engineer.
I kept on calling the customer care to get the status and asked to escalate the complaint on urgent basis. Till today (16th Feb 2011), I have called customer care about 10-11 times but complaint is still not resolved neither there is any attempt.

Customer care provided me mobile/telephone numbers of different people from LG service center (Mysore region). I called those numbers some of them were out-off coverage/not working while some of them did not pick-up the calls.
Every time I call LG customer care they promise me the complaint will be resolved same day.
This has become irritation as I am spending time in tracking during my office hours.

It looks like LG service is ridiculous if you are under AMC and not under regular new-product warranty!

The cricket worldcup is two days away and there is no spare TV for entertainment.
I hope LG considers this as urgent complaint and resolves it.

Comments

A Aug 10, 2011 by
Babula Nath

We are Lodging a Complain Against my Lg Flatron 21" Color TV Service Center lately visiting a Person in Our House. But that Person not expert in these field. He don't these work & replace a Capacitor without information that Service Eng collect that capacitor without informed the guardian .After that when the Guardian find that capacitor we call him in his number 09577693637 but we don't that person name he could not respond our Phone. If you LG TV Company could not solve that problem.
After three Day's we lodge a complain against that Service Eng & Lg TV Customer Service Center in the Consumer Court.
My Number (Customer)
N Sep 4, 2011 by
Aakash Agrawal LG Electronics  - Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

LG service center not solving the problem - LG

I have purchased a LG GS500v on 13 sept. 2010. And phone gets too slow and hang every now and then from last 2-3 months. I reported it to LG authorized service center 3 to 4 times. Every time they return it by saying its done now, but in fact problem is not solved. And after a lot of request they agreed to replace its mother board, but when i submit it again for part replacement they kept it for 10 days and returned it as it is saying they will let me know when they have the part available.
I went to another service center they also denied to change the motherboard and told they will only upgrade software every time.
My warranty is going to end on 12 sept 2011 and then they will charge for same defact which i am complaing from last 3 months.

LG Flatron 21 Inch TV - Ridiculous service after I opted for AMC