LG India - Fault of Service Center

vinieg

I logged a complaint for my compressor and it got rectified on 29th Sept 2010. The repair centre is suppose to check the Coils for any leakage or probable leakage and fix those before filling gas and sending it back. But the gas leaked in next 8 - 10 days and I raised complaint again on 14th Oct and now they are asking the Gas filling charges. There is still gas in the AC as it is leaking slowly confirming the fault of Technical centre of not reparing the machine fully.

This is the fault at the Service centre Technician and they should be penalized for this but they are penalizing me (Customer).

Moreover, there is no channel of escalation or contact details of nodal officer given on website to raise the complaint at higher level. The Service head number provided by Customer care is of some IVR and no one picks the phone.

I believe that maintaining the Quality of Work is responsibility of LG and not the Service centre and Customer should not be penalized for this.

Comments

N May 19, 2011 by
parames

hi this parames my house i buy one 2ton split ac last month . this week they have some problem so i complaint the agent(trichy) .then yesterday (19/5/11) one of the technician come and do some repair and very important that guy work is no so good and also he irreponsable work and uncomplited work i call somany time to the sevice center no responce so u may take any action to that person immetiately other vice i go consumercourt . i have that guys name and his mobile no MOHMED SALEEM 9600925921 . so i wait for urs action . so i neaver contact any one and u must clear this problems this two days othervice i am very soory . i know what to do .
k.parames
mobile; 9629019145
N Jun 25, 2011 by
HERRY GULATI

Bad product support & bad quality product
(LG PRODUCT IS NOT WORKING )
To whom it may concern .

PRODUCT MODEL NO. 225 LITER
MODEL NAME : LG SINGLE DOOR
hello Sir, I m frustrated after buying the LG REFRIEGERATOR product and I m not satisfied with the service of this product. I bought the LG FRIDGE on dated 15TH OCTOBER2010 now I have a lot of trouble at present it is not working. There is a major problem the REFRIGERATOR is not working, Kindly register my complaint and replace my REFRIGERATOR was bought . If the LG REFRIGERATOR is not put into use by you or your authorized representatives, I will be left with no other option but to seek the legal assistance of the appropriate forum to get my grievances redressed.

I am not really happy with the way that your after care service centre is functioning, since they are simply interested in charging the customers rather than addressing the issue/problem rightfully. I hope you will understand my mental agony and the problem I have been facing all these days and set the issue amicably since it is the responsibility and duty of the producing firms to attend to the customers’ needs.

i have very bad experience with LG product.

Even i don't know where i suppose to go with my complaint.
what should i have to do?

Should i never purchased again LG product, even not suggest other to buy LG product. I am requesting you to see the matter and try to solve my problem.

My Proper Name and address is ...

VINAY BUDHIRAJA
176 OLD SAHIB PURA
TILAK NAGAR
NEW DELHI - 110018
A Apr 21, 2012 by
prashkam2004

useless after sale service, , , really fed up with LG ...i urge people not to buy LG products...all false promises

Prashant Kamath
A May 11, 2012 by
das.debasree

I have having an issue with my TV, I send a email to service center requesting to send a person at my place to repair. I haven’t got any response. Tried to call customer care many times, but waiting time too long. Bangalore service doesn’t bother to answer these calls.Can you let me know when can i expect a person to my home to repair my TV?

Disappointing service from LG.
N Jun 3, 2012 by
shaffali.arora

LG India is worst in terms of providing the service.. LG products are faulty and LG services are never going to help you instead they will simply ignore you without any kind of fear.
D Aug 12, 2012 by
Sangv1989

HELLO SIR,
I HAVE PARCHED T.V. RIGHT SIDE SPEEKAR IS DON’T WORKING FROM BEGINNING. I’M NOT REALY HAPPY WITH LG PRODUCT, SERVIES & STAFF. I LODGED AT LEAST 3 TIMES COMPLAINT WITH DEALER AND CUSTUMER CARE BUT PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED ONLY COMPLAINT NO IS RECEIVED IT MEANS COMPANY IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT PROBLEMS OF THE CLIENT. MY COMPLAINT IS CLOSED AGAIN & AGAIN. I M FUSTRATED AFTER BUYING .MY EXCHNGE OFFER BE GIVEN TO ME IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I HAVE TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT AND I WILL FILE COMPLAINT TO SEBI AND CONCERNED MINISTRY WHY SUCH CO. SHOULD NOT BE PENALISE WHO DO NOT LISTEN CLIENT WHO COMPLIANED MORE THAN 3 TIMES.
MY OLD COMPLAINT NUMBER –RNA120728045454 & NEW IS - RNA 120810047706
Registered cell number is 9793255916.

I have very bad experience with LG product.

Regards’
Sanjeev Shukla
+91-9891418228
N Jan 3, 2013 by
agmudgal

LG sucks. PLease do not buy LG products.
N May 9, 2013 by
Ujjal Kalita

useless after sale service really fed up with LG ...i suggest people not to buy LG products..i bought an
AC and in less then two years i had for than 8 complaints.An the response from the service center is really bad, especially would like to mention about Manikandan (8939616722) from Chennai. Every time i call the service center it take minimum of one week to resolve the issue.So would like to suggest every one not to by any LG product their After sale service is really bad.
If any one from LG reads this and wants to talk to me call me at 9884192331( Ujjal)
N Jun 17, 2013 by
karthikhardhik

i got refrigerator lg, one year back.within one year i have got so many problems with that product.the service is worst of its kind.customer care is not worthy.please donot purchase any LG PRODUCTS. with regards, karthik.9629031748
N Jun 23, 2014 by
Anubhav Kapoor

Bad product support & bad quality product
(LG PRODUCT IS NOT WORKING )
To whom it may concern.

PRODUCT NAME: Referigator
MODEL NAME : LG SINGLE DOOR

Hello Sir, I m frustrated after buying the LG REFRIEGERATOR product and I am not satisfied with the service of this product. I bought the LG
FRIDGE on dated 7th May 2014 now I have a lot of trouble at present as it is not working. There is a major problem in the REFRIGERATOR and none of your engineers are able to rectify the problem.

Kindly register my complaint and replace my REFRIGERATOR which i purchased on 7-may-2014 . I lounge complain in LG customer care but they are not paying heed on it. They have send their engineers & supervisors in my home but no one is able to rectify the problem and every time they used to pass the buck and now when we used to call them(Mr Neeraj, Negi, Alam, Nadeeem & many other) they disconnect our call by saying that we have lot of work to do apart from your work.

Kindly find my complaint no:140614022205, 140621058442 & mean while when i talk to coustomer care for the process then i come to know that they(Service center of bareilly) are cancelling my complain by giving excuse of duplicate.

Kindly resolve my compalaint & replace my REFRIGERATOR.

I am not really happy with the way that your after care service centre is functioning, since they are simply interested in charging the customers rather than addressing the issue/problem rightfully. I hope you will understand my mental agony and the problem I have been facing these days and set the issue amicably since it is the responsibility and duty of the producing firms to attend to the customers’ needs.i have very bad experience with LG product.Even i don't know where i suppose to go with my complaint.what should i have to do?
Should i never purchased again LG product, even not suggest other to buy LG product. I am requesting you to see the matter and try to solve my problem & Replace my Fridge

My Proper Name and address is ...
Anubhav Kapoor
407, Beharipur Mathiya Memeran near krishnapuri, Bareilly(UP)

LG India - Fault of Service Center