LG India.ltd - POOR SERVICE & LOW QUALITY PRODUCT

MOHAMMED RAFIQ
Re: FW: very irresponsible customer service (urgent attention needed)
From: lgservice@lgindia.com
Add contact
Sent:Monday, April 28, 2008 7:50:45 PM
To: MOHAMMED RAFIQ (rafiq334731@hotmail.com)

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvience caused to you, due to poor service support rendered by our Branch .
The particular points that you have raised is under consideration.
We would like to assure you, that necessary action against the concerned will be taken at our end,
so that such inconvenience to our esteemed customers is avoided in future.

Thanks & Regards

MOHAMMED RAFIQ <rafiq334731@hotmail.com>

04/27/2008 09:49 PM

To: <lgservice@lgindia.com>, <complaint@mgpnet.org>
cc:
Subject: FW: very irresponsible customer service (urgent attention needed)

Cell:91-09323859703.

To: rafiq334731@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: FW: very irresponsible customer service (urgent attention needed)
From: lgservice@lgindia.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:29:55 +0530

Dear Customer,

We acknowledge your mail and really appreciate your effort for sharing your concerns with us through our web services. Further to your query, we have forwarded your issue to concerned Branch service incharge and assure you that an immediate step would be taken in this regard. Please don't hesitate to contact our Branch service incharge Mr. M Ramesh if you need any more information on his mobile number 09820918268.

Thanks & Regards

MOHAMMED RAFIQ <rafiq334731@hotmail.com>

04/15/2008 09:48 PM

To: <happycalls@lgindia.com>
cc:
Subject: FW: very irresponsible customer service (urgent attention needed)

TODAY 27/4/08 STILL MY COMPLAINT OF CTV NOT RESOLVED NOR BEEN ATTENDED BY ANY ONE FROM YOUR SIDE EVEN AFTER MYSELF CALLING MR RAMESH MUMBAI INCHARGE.SHAME ON LG SERVICE
DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER
Cell:91-09323859703.

From: rafiq334731@hotmail.com
To: lgservice@lgindia.com
CC: one1services@yahoo.co.in
Subject: very irresponsible customer service (urgent attention needed)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:56:40 +0530

Cell :91-09323859703.

To,
Moon B Shin,
Managing Director, LGEIL

I Mohd Rafiq, had purchased a LG flat slim model no 29FG2RGE CTV on 12th January, 2008 from Ajanta Electronics, Sakinaka, Mumbai. The TV was faulty having patches which on complaint the dealer got it replaced but the replaced tv too consisted of the same problem which then the dealer forwarded to the company.

A technician was sent from the company who visited my place and adjusted some yoke in the tv which was of no use and indeed the patches increased to the worst .Then the tv got replaced by the company on 12th February, 2008.The replaced tv had the same problem on which i asked for a Senior engineers assistance, To which a technician Mr Rajbhar visited and said that he would send his senior to see the problem .A senior engineer Mr. Singh visited my place after 2-3 days and to my surprise he explained me the difference between a Mercedes car and a Maruticar .It was really great to know that you have people who can explain such things rather than what their work is, he assured and promised me of inquiring whether the same problem occurs in other tvs and would call me, but he dint returned even a call.
The other technician i.e. Mr Rajbhar said to me that your tv is cheap therefore it has such low picture quality which he said in front of the dealer. Is it that you make big promises about your globally renowned products that are said to be best in class and of the highest quality which your own technicians consider to be a cheap product.
Now i too think that your senior engineer and technician were correct about the quality of your product.
By now I am fed up of your cheap quality of service and product .I even called up the Mumbai Branch Manager Mr. Ankur Joshi (mobile no. 98194780154) on 11th April, 2008 who assured me of returning back a call for a feedback and said that, "I KNOW MY JOB". And now even after 4 days I understand how much he knows about his job and on what basis LG appoints responsible people that too in customer services.
I am totally frustrated and exhausted by this sort of irresponsible and irritable behaviour of your technicians, senior engineer, service manager and dealer.The dealer even insist me on getting other brands. You make big promises about the Quality Charter, your customer services, responses and quality products and even the 6 sigma's.
At the end i would like to say that I want a refund in a week or else i would to my dissatisfaction would hav to go to CONSUMER GUIDANCE SOCIETY and other such organisation to put a light on your customes services and your commitment to excellence and quality as mentioned in your advertisements and booklets.
I hope to notice some response or action as soon as possible

Comments

recharge card is not valued is giving - LG Reliance

our reacharge card no is 39534449168558
is this is card is not used is giving information.

Kindly set this our phone number 9396476362.

Warranty obligation fulfillment - LG washing Machine 7012 EN

Washing machine purchased on 21.5.2004 & had extended warrant provided on the motor.

Washing machine stopped functioning as drain water stopped going out.

On complaint, service representative arrived & declared the drain motor to be replace on charge basis.

Service provider was not ready to listen that the motor was covered with extended warrantee & charged Rs 1360.00 for the job done today : 11.10.2007

Receipt Number THN / 12079 dtd 11.10.2007

I feel to have been cheated & had to shell out the money under compulsion as they refused to entertain the job under warrantee.
Certificate of extended warrantee of 3 add years was shown to service mechanic but to no use.

May I have the suitable reply ???

Rashmi Jain

Pathetic customer service - LG Dealer - Bangalore (Viveks)

I bought LG DYNAMITE KG200 mobile.a mobile wih RS5000 above doesn't have even infrared.worst pieces in market of other company have infrared atleast below this price.i can't ge installaion cd from market to install my mobile to start interne from mobile on pc.please reply and send CD

destination user is unable to listen my voice - LG mobile B2050

i have taken your mobile in last 19 th of dec 2006 .
its still in warranty but i am facing lot of problem with it.

like early my phone is not responding like
Destination user is unable to listen me but i am getting them
2. now another problem arises it is not switching on.

i have gone through the service center in jamshedpur as i am in jamshedpur.
your auth service center tirupati teletech .
but they say your mobile board will bechange that cost 2200/- rs

so u tell me if it isin warranty why r u not giving support to it.

my mob. no is-
s no- 611PNM717863
imei- 358956-00-717863-6
model- B 2050

Hang regularly from five months - LG KG200 Dynamite

i have taken LG KG200 Dynamite mobile handset on 27 Nov 2006 .
its still in warranty period but i am facing a problem with it.
My handset is hanging regularly. I am facing this problem from five months.
i have gone through all the service centeres in jabalpur as i live in jabalpur. They are not responding well. Please solve my problem as early as possivle.

my mob. no is-

The Managing Director
LOTUS
13,Sneh Nagar main Road
Indore.

Poor Services provided by Your Navneet Darshan Show room.

I Sanjay Mehta has purchased LG Washing Machine ( Fully Automatic) Rs 21000/- from your Navneet Darshan Showroom in the month of August 2007.
On date of purchase we have asked for STAND on which machine can be kept but till date the same has not been delivered.
We have contacted at your showroom Navneet Darshan number of time personally and on telephone but till date the same is not delivered though we are ready to bear the cost of STAND.

Secondly the demonstrating Engineer has not demonstrated the functionality of Machine properly for that also we had made number of request but things are not resolve.

In view of the above I am compel to write to you and to the company for quick solution and for early response.

Thanking you Sanjay Mehta

312, SEVA SARDAR NAGAR

Behind Geeta Bhawan Indore
TNO 9425067252 , 0731-2491604
( Sanjay Mehta)

Pathetic customer service! - LG Dealer - Bangalore (Viveks)

Hi ,
I've LG T.V, DVD Player and Brand New Reffregerater .
T.V and DVD is not working b'coz .T.V. is 5 year old and DVD 1 year old. Reffregerater is working find. b'coz its 1 month old
can pls help me for this..

matter of unfortunates - LG / xnote - 223QA2

dear sir/madame.greetings.
i donot want to influenced your esteemed organisation but
unfortunately i am in some doubt whether it will progress or not..I
filled my registration form on 1 april 2007 for tata indicom card
with lg xnote but till today i have not got any query or any mail in
my inbox instead of sending 5 mail since that time and also not
supposing a reply for this too.please aproch me so i will also become
a customer of yours who deliever the right thoughts for you
organisation.
Thankyou
mob no-9873697005

repairng for lg dvd 9481 - LG DVD 9481

dear sir wee lonch thiss dvd complent be 4 75 days but no one can supported us when we call to custmer care all time they give us new complent number .
we lonch this complent by name mohan balasaheb thorat at nimgav mhalungi tal. shirur dist pune phone number is 9970689057 my phone number is 9271644030
we get complent number r b-0103855,c-0303309&b-2000310
but no one can come to repair that dvd

plz do some thing in this matter

worm regard

ajit l. mule

Wrong deduction of 30/- Rs. - LG 7130

I had recharged my voucher on 17/1/2008 but very next day reliance company deduct 30/- Rs. for usage of reliance world as a matter of fact my mobile LCD screen is faulty and not in operation for six months so there is not point in deduction of money.

So kindly look into this matter and try to resolve it as early as possible.

Please note that i have registered two complainta to this effect details as per below.

Complaint No : 62256870 Date : 18/1/2008

Complaint No : 62908862 Date : 30/1/2008

COLOR BATCHES - L.G. T.V

COLOR BATCHES
D
k.kumar

I have a LG Golden Eye Model TV. Now it was a problem, I informed your customer service one month back but thay are said every time we will send a person tommorrow, but till now they not send a person. I am day to day ring to your customer service person (Mr.Subramani) his not giving a proper responce. so please arrange your person to send. My complient no is.11104452 Thanking you Place: Chennai, Avadi, Tamilnadu

worst service - LG / Refridere

i have an lg refrigerator which stopped working on 13-1-08.informed the service center and they sent their engineer on 14-1-08 who checked the fridge , told problem is in cable plug and it has to be replaced told me to pay 225/rs as his service charges which i denied saying work is incomplete . he insisted that he has to show the bill then only he get replacement cord so i payed him.he told by next day it will be replaced but didn't turn up . later phone call came from service center saying it would take 2days as cable is out of stock. after repeated contacts another engineer turned up on 21-1-08,by the time all perishable items got spoilt including medicines .he again checked and told that there is no problem in cable but the problem was in wall socket. he put the plug in another point and it started to work. because off untrained service engeneior i lost medicenes worth 1000/rs ,the time and the damage to cablewhile checking and the services charges which i payed .ilearnt that better to call local mechenic then the lg sevice providers.
alfred

i have read so many such posts about poor customer service, after sales service, replacing defective gadgets etc. of almost all brands like LG, Samsung etc. looks like there is nothing wrong with all these brands but something terribly wrong with the persons working for these brands in India. i think these kinds of problems do not happen abroad.

i am mahantesh from karnatak dist:- belgaum tal:- chikodi i gave complet for my17 inc LCD moniter is not working properly please help me warranty period is not expired and one year remeinig.
thanking you,
yours fathfully
Mahantesh

COMLAINT REGARDING REPARE DONE AT AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE OF LG MOBILE AT JALGAON MS. - LG Mobile Model No.dynamite 300

I HAVE PURCHASED LG DYNAMITE 300 MOBILE FROM MAHADEO AGENCIES.JALGAON ON CASH MEMO NO.1070, MY MOBILE GOT SWITCHED OFF AUTOMATICALLY.SO IGIVEN MY MOBILE AT TELUS AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE AT JALGAON, MY MOBILE WAS UNDRE WARRANTY PERIOD, BUT BEFORE REPARE MY MOBILE SCREEN TEXTURE WASE WHITE, AND ITS GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION WAS ALSO DISPLAYED, AND ITS WELLCOMING NOTE WAS ALSO DISPLAYED IN ITS SCREEN BUT AFTER REPARE ITS SCREEN GOT BLACK AND WELCOMINGNOTE AND GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION GOT VANISHED, THE OWNER OF THE CENTRE TOLD THAT THE SOFTWARE OF THE MOBILE GOT CHANGED BUT THE BEAUTY OF MY MOBILE FINISHED DUE TO IT.PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE MY MOBILE AS BEFORE.

Not done in time - LG - 190 Liters / Fridge

Dear Sir

On 01.02.08 we purchased a LG 190 liters Moon light Silver colour fridge from Victor & co,
On fixing the fridge we found there was lot of noise, we atonce informed the customer care
And got a complaint no : 20604207 dated 06.02.08, later called Mr. Mohan and he informed me that in 10 days exchange will be done ...?
But since nothing happened till 25.02.08 we called Ms Jenci - Anna Nagar & she informed me that in 02 - 03 days we will receive from the vendour
On 02.03.08 we received a fridge from reddington Distributers - To our shock it was atotal different model and different colour
When called upon Mr Prabu of Reddington Distributers he was very rude & informed me that that model was not available - agreed to pay back the cash

Today we have purchased a Ken Star - 200 liters fridge with all SATISFACTION

Request you to look into this - & revert

As no Customers - No bussiness - Pls understand

No Cooling - LG Refrigderator185L

I live in Navi Mumbai and bought a LG Fridge from the local dealer last month. The Fridge did not work properly from day1.I made a complain to the dealer and send a mechanic who just checked the fridge for 2 mins.and said that by setting the temperature to maximum there will be cooling but after 10 days there was still no change.We again made a complain to the dealer who in turn send a different again this who said that there is problem with the Fridge itself.Now the dealer is saying that he has still speak with the mechanic.
In this day and age of mobile phones and computers internet the dealer has not been abable to speak with mechanic in last 24 hrs.
God help us with this irresponsible company and dealers who look only for personal profit and no after sales service.

Service complaint not getting resolved since 28th Mar 2008 - LG/29 " CTV

I had a picture problem with my 29" LG CTV. So i logged a complaint with LG helpline(1800 180 9999) on 28th Mar 2008. I was given a complaint No- W8C32805235. Inspite of daily follow ups with service centre & helpline, No service technician visited my home till 4th Apr. On 4th Apr they took some component form my TV & promised me of rectifying in 2 days. I am still waiting for them to visit. In between i have spoken with LG people, their service franchisee their help line & every day they tell me it will be done tommorow. My emails to LG have gone unanswered. If LG cannot resolve a customer complaint in 18 days they cannot claim to have the best service network & lots of happy customers. Any customer buying a LG product will regret later, due to the irresponsible approach of LG employees & their franchisees

Defective product - LG Airconditioner

company assures of its Quality product, but since I am using its AC I have spended around Rs 6000 on it as there is a lekage of gas problem which happens after every 2-3 months.I can only say that its a popular Brand, expensive but not of good Quality.

LG India.ltd - POOR SERVICE & LOW QUALITY PRODUCT