LG Mobile P698 - Mobile gets heated

ukmudri on Jun 3, 2012

I purchased LG P689 model from Maxtel, basavanagudi bangalore. within 1 month i started facing heating issue with my mobile. when i gave my mobile for servicing at LG service center KR road bangalore through Maxtel. and after 2 days of inspection service center told me the problem is due to USB Adapter and they changed my adapter. it was gauranteed to me that heating problem will not appear again.
within two hours of service i faced same heating issue with my mobile again and this time service person said heating is due to profile settings of the mobile which was same during first service.
I wrote 2 mails regarding same to serviceindia@lge.com regarding same and there is no response from them on the matter.

It is very painful as consumer to run around service center for the fault of company as they sold such mobile and charger to me. and when i asked dealer to provide me replacement for the mobile he refused and said once the mobile is sold then he doenst have any role to play and said i need to talk to service center on replacement. when i asked service center on replacement they said it is not possible and i need to roam when ever i face such issues.
it is very painful to know in India consumers are left without any help.
please help me in getting mobile replacement as it is difficult for me to leave my duty and run around service center every time.

Name:Umesh Mudri