Further to the email and couriers sent to you of my earlier request dated 4th Nov '2010, I would like to update you with the latest status...very disappointing indeed.
Post this mail of 4th November , I got a call from Sanjay and he assured me that he was looking into the matter personally. After constant follow up I was told after a week that now the matter was in the hands of Mr.Subhankar Dev. When after several unresponded calls, I finally managed to speak to Mr.Dev on the 17th of November, he said he would revert in 10 days time, since he was trying to get the door safety switch organised for me. When I did not hear from him or anyone else from LG till the 29th of November, I called up Mr.Dev. To my disappoinment, his phone was picked by Sunil who informed me that he was in some training for two days and asked me to call after 7 p.m. in the evening. I even left a message with him to request Mr.Dev to call me when he could.
My calls after 7 p.m. and several times since then during office hours have not been picked up Mr. Dev.
I have no clue as to what is the status as of now.
It seems my calls and requests are being avoided by one and all.
Kindly advise .
--- On Thu, 11/4/10, rakhi jain <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: rakhi jain <email@example.com>
Subject: Appalling Service
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010, 11:03 PM
4th November 2010
The Customer Service officer
LG Electronics, India
Sub : Appalling Service
LG Machine model – WD 8007CI, Serial no – 02-100229-01, 71042814000201
Purchased from Messrs Super Electronics, Gurgaon – vide receipt no – 7943 dated 20th February 2003
In spite of repeated reminders and opening repeatedly new complaint tickets , the above machine has not been repaired. Without any person coming to repair the machine the SMS comes that the ticket has been closed. I am writing this mail to you after undergoing a lot of frustration and mental anguish.
Here is the sequence of events;
1. 27th October 2010 – first complaint lodged. In the lodging report, I mentioned very clearly that the machine was not drawing water at the start as it normally does. The ticket no was C10A2703387.
2. 29th October 2010 – Mr. Mohammed (mobile – 97113 59737) visited and diagnosed that the door lock was faulty and needed replacement. He said that the part was not available with him and he would call back by next day by 11:00 AM about the spare-part and future course of action.
3. 29th October 2010 – Nobody visited or called; but I got an SMS message from LG care that the service request was closed and the reason was “Customer will call again”.
4. 31st October 2010 – As if this was not enough, got an SMS again from LG care asking for feedback on quality of customer service!
5. 31st October 2010 – Lodged another service request after clearly expressing our displeasure at the way the earlier request was handled. The person at LG care end, expressed inability to “keep the earlier service request open” but promised to open a new one that would result in satisfaction. The new service request opened was – C10A3122902.
6. 1st November 2010 – No visit or call was made by any LG representative. A SMS however was received on 1st November that the service request was closed. Reason for closing as per SMS- “Customer will call again”.
7. 3rd November 2010 – A third service request was lodged again and given the reference number – C10B0318426. I also asked for a received the number of a senior person (Mr. Sunil Raina – mobile no: 98113 54749). In spite of repeated attempts, Mr. Raina’s number was busy for hours. I guess, others like me competing to get Mr. Raina’s attention.
8. 4th November 2010 - No visit or call was made by any LG representative. A SMS however was received stating that the service request was closed. Reason for closing as per SMS- “Customer will call again”.
I would like to state the following;
1. I , my husband or my mother was available on all days mentioned above at my residence.
2. I shall not be opening any more service requests.
3. Given the Diwali holidays, I am willing to be reasonable, but would like the call to be satisfactorily closed by 8th November evening.
4. It is obvious that the tickets (service requests) are being closed because somebody at the lower levels is fooling the top management about how “satisfactorily” the service requests are being handled. The funny part is that this person is apparently succeeding in doing this.
I am available at my mobile or residence. You can get in touch with me at my address below;
House no – 17B, K Block,
Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Mobile: 98739 00635,
Cc (by courier):
a. Managing Director , LG Corporate office, LG Electronics India Private Limited, Plot no – 51, Surajpur Kasna Road, Greater Noida – 201 306 (Uttar Pradesh)
b. Director (Customer Care) LG, After Sales Service Customer Department, LG Electronics India Private Limited, Plot no – 51, Surajpur Kasna Road, Greater Noida – 201 306 (Uttar Pradesh)