L.I.C - transfer of lic policy

shripati yadav
I SUBMITTED LIC POLICY NO 310740589 OF BRANCH 23F AT PHULPUR ALLAHABAD IN THE NAME OF SHRIPATI YADAV TO TRANSFER AT 19T PRATAP NAGAR SANGANER JAIPUR BY RESISTERD POST BUT IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE ICOULD NOT GET ANY RESPONCE FROM THIS REPUTED CORPORATION

Comments

I have recently taken the LIC Policy No.178 (Jeevan Tarang) in the month of August, 2009.I have only paid one premium.Can I change this policy to another LIC Policy.Please guide me.

Hans Raj Sharma

Dear Sir

In February-2008 I request to LIC of India, Unit-III, Rail Head Complex, Jammu and Unit-II, Shalamar, Jammu to transferred my polices from Jammu to LIC, Shamli Distt. Muzaffarnagar, Branch Code - 364 Under Meerut Division Central Zone, but not getting any satisfied reply from their office. Polies Nos as :-

Mamta - 141340964
Annant - 270639858
Vikas - 270637212

Kindly do the needfull action as soon as possible and oblige.

Thanking You.

Vikas
Mob. No. 09557707712

Dear Sir

Mamta - 141340964
Annant - 270639858
Vikas - 270637212

Kindly do the needfull action as soon as possible and oblige.

Thanking You.

Vikas
Mob. No. 09557707712
sujith

i hav taken jeevan tarang for 20 yrs. plz. tell me whether i can tranfer from jeevan tarang to money back...

L.I.C - transfer of lic policy