lic, Group superannuation Scheme - Monthly pension payment

T.R.Krishnamurthy
I was receiving the monthly amount in ICICI bank Pune branch a/c no 003901008059. As I have shifted to Bangalore I transfered this account to Bangaluru malleswaram branch the a/c no is
007801030682. I wanted the amount paid through group superannuation scheme pension amount of Jaya Hind Sciaky ltd, Pune to be remited to Bangaluru Malleswaram branch the a/c no 007801030682.

I hope my request will be fulfilled.
Krishnamurthy

Comments

Befor leaving my last organisation i.e. CESC LTD on 09.08.2007.
More than 1 lacs ammount deposited in my account under superannuation scheme.Since the i am working with Entity Solutions Ltd.This company have supperannuation scheme with LIC.Repeatedly i have followed up to CESC for transfering my accumulated money to my present organisation superannuation fund or give me my money after deduction of income tax.They are doing nothing.Pl sugeest what i should do.

Sanjib Kumar Das
puneet

SUB:- Change of Mailing Address
Regarding :- Policy No 4012
Annuity No 33299
In the month of April ( 30-4-2008) I had sent a request
throught Professional Courier to your department for changing of my
mailing Address along with a copy of counter file of the cheque .
Your Department has also Acknoledege the Receipt of my Request 02-05-2008.
Till date niether I have recieved my monthly cheque nor any reply from your department. I request your goodself to send my monthly cheque on my new address as mantioned below:-
NEW MAILING ADDRESS
M.C. SHARMA
46-C, POCKET-I
DILSHAD GARDEN
DELHI - 110095

I will be highly obliged if a letter in token of having reciept of my request for changing of address may please be comunicate to me.

MOBILE NO:-9350228144

On March 2007 i applied for withdrawing my superannuation accumulation of my previous employer, Wockhardt Ltd. Same application forwarded to LIC office, Yogakshema, Jeevan Bima marg, Mumbai on March 13, 2007 and i have received the receipt of the same. But till date i have not received any payment. My Master policy no : GS/CA/87378 .

I will be highly obliged if i get the latest status of the same.

Thanks and regards,
Parths Sarathi Bhattacharyya,

Dear sie/ Madam,
My super annuation fund is credited from LIC to Citibank once in 3 months as per my ECS given. But now i need to close my Citibank account and i want this fund to be depositied in HDFC account. To whom should i approach in Bangalore. Please advise.

I got a letter from LIC stating that that have credit my first qtly instalment to the trustee of the previous employer, i.e., the amount would be credited to the ex-employer a/c or in my a/c since i did not receive any amount credited on my a/c at the mentioned date. Pls clarify.

R.Anand

What is the monthly pension amount on balance of Rs. one Lac at the time of retirement under pension ceasing at death with return of capital.

Dear Sirs,

Regarding Annuity No: NW0000787

I got a letter from LIC vide Ref:P &GS/UNIT III/PENSION CELL, dated 26/08/2008 stating the reduced rate for pension. U have enclosed cheques from 30/08/2008 to 30/11/2008 at enhance rate of Rs.6345/- P.M (which i was eligible) and from Dec -2008 onwards manual cheques at reduced rate of Rs.3173/- p.m. I am unable to understand why u deducting my pension.

kindly clarify me as early as possible.

Thanks & regards

K. Syamala Devi

Dear sir
Regarding Annuity No:011Q0430076287

I had presented Annuity cheque No:186527 dated:4.09.2008 in canara bank, Yelahanka branch, Bangalore - 560106 On 03.10.2008.After four months, this cheque has been returned by the bank with under note that "CHEQUE IS NOT VALID". kindly look in to the matter and issue me a fresh cheque. Hope that you do the needful.

Thanks & regards
Ramakrishna.N.
9448287634 & 9880025752

I received the first cheque ( Cheque No : 33839 ) of superannuation on 27-10-2006 and after wards there is no checque from LIC. Kindly suggest how to follow up with LIC department. There is no communication from them.
Khalil.
khalil_ik@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir

I was working with Sandoz Pvt Ltd., till Mar'2007. At that time i was enrolled with Super annuation scheme, only this month i received 2 registered letters (one for ECS conversion and another for a cheque of 4609) from LIC P&GS department with my annuity no as 091Y0406127732. I wanted to know how this scheme works and in case i have any queries who is the contact point. (LIC or Sandoz).

regards

Srikanth

SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANNUITY CHEQUE FOR THE FINANTIAL YEAR 2009, AGAINST MY ANNUITY NO - GS/CA/1259. PLEASE HELP.

REGARDS

RAJIV KANT MISHRA,

I have not received my Annuity Cheque under Master Policy No. GS (CA) 46004 for the financial year 2009 - 2010. My Annuity No. is 019309. You are requested to look into this matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandan Bhattacharya
95/31, Bosepukur Road,
Kolkata - 700 042
Mob : 94322 05572

not receiving of payments - lic super annuation group scheme

Dear Sir/Madam
My Cheques are due from 1 apr 2008.I had send dozens of e-mail to group scheme department but they are no serious about it.I am helpless.
Please try for me.

My last annuity cheque was dated 27.05.2009. Last year I got my post dated cheques well in advance. I am awaiting for this year. Have you despatched it ? If so when ?

My Annuity No. 011Q0527063540

Please reply at the earliest.

Vasanthi

I have a Group Super annuation scheme at LIC of India under the DMIL officers super annuation fund trust. I wish to withdraw the same.

Kindly help.

Ratan

policy number : 303981/193 H ow to withdraw the money? What is the procedure?This policy was taken when i am working at Maharashtra seemless Ltd.Maharashtra.

UMA SHANKER PANDEY
09981991968

Policy no R O- 130/vijayawda.How to withdraw the money?They are not sending annuity cheques properly.They want life certificate every year.my A/c no is 863910110002018 Bank of India Banjara hills branch, Hyderabad. Pl.arrange to send to my A/c.

Y.venkata rao chowdary 09396865494

I wanted to withdraw my accumulated sum total amount from superannuation trust, How much taxes applicable for this amount

Is there any time fence for Lic this scheme. Eg. organisation has contributed for 3 1/2" years. After that I left the company which is not having this scheme. Again I have an organisation who is having this scheme. Pl. let me know what should I do.

lic, Group superannuation Scheme - Monthly pension payment