LIC Housing Finance Ltd - Looking for Provisional statement (IT certificate) for the year

tmanivannan on Jul 23, 2012
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was looking for an IT statement or Provisional certificate from LIC Housing Finance Ltd to file my Tax Income Tax returns .

The option was there before in http://customer.lichousing.com/
faster few weeks, they removed this option and they did not respond on these changes.

We prefer to download the online version (soft copy) of this Provisonal certificate for an year from the website. Kindly do the needful. Thanks.

This avoids to travel to particular location to collect the same and need not wait to get this document.

We can send this document thru' our emails and can be easily shared to Auditors and can be taken 'n' number of printouts.

Comments

N Feb 14, 2011 by
r selvam LIC Housing Finance Ltd  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

early statement for submitting the tax repat - lic housing finance chennai

I a not reciving any statment from LIC housing finace ltd chennai.

mya/c no is -900007661

requested for provisional certificate of installment for the year 2012-2013

my a/c no is 22960107117
N Feb 28, 2013 by
malay bijan

I have required IT rebate certificate for year 2012-2013, my loan no.140-11034577.
My e-mail id:malay_bijan@rediffmail.con,
mob no.09874930130

thanks & regards

Malay Bijan Mondal
N Mar 18, 2013 by
rathinav

kindly request you to give my statement of my payments for financial year 2012-2013 through email or post at the earliest.my email id is rathinavelbr@hotmail.com.my loan ac no is 18500008346.
b.rathinavelu
N Apr 10, 2013 by
MKUMARAGURU

i request you to give my statement of provisional certificate for the financial year 2013 - 2014 through email or post at the earliest. my email id is mkguru16@gmail.com, my loan ac no is 18400011381. M.KUMARAGURU
N May 2, 2013 by
pramod deolekar

i request you to please give me statement of provisional certificate for the financial year 2013-2014 and actual certificate for the financial year 2012-2013 through email of post at the earliest my email id is pramodpdeolekar@gmail.com. my loan account no. is 6109000478 Pramod Prabhakar deolekar
N Jun 17, 2013 by
sunil456

I request you to give my statement of provisional certificate for the financial year 2013 - 2014 through email or post at the earliest. my email id is sreejam09@gmail.com, my loan A/c No. 0601703075.

Kuttan Sunil
N Jun 26, 2013 by
sudhamukundan

Kindly send my provisional certificate for financial year 2013-14 through email at the earliest... my email id is mars18@rediffmail.com. My loan Account no. is 610500000523.]

Sudha Mukundan
N Aug 12, 2013 by
sathiya david

Kindly send my provisional certificate for Financial year 2013-2014 through mail at earliest ...my email id is sathiya.david@gmail.com. My loan account no is 530500000675 for the year 2013-2014.
N Oct 11, 2013 by
3K Masaiah

Please send me provisional int certificate for fin yeatr 2013-14 to submit same for it concession to my mail "kmasaiah@yahoo.com". The same was requested two months back but i didn't recieve it so far. Kindly send it at the earliest.
My acc. detail:710400000900.
Yhaning you
K.Masaiah
N Oct 22, 2013 by
sar.sushanta

Please send me provisional int certificate for fin year 2013-14 to submit same for it concession to my mail "sar.sushanta@gmail.com". . Kindly send it at the earliest.
My acc. detail:110200002468.
Yhaning you
Sushanta Sar
N Dec 10, 2013 by
yakurathi

I am looking for IT certificate (provisional certificate) from LIC housing finance ltd for the 2013-2014 financial year.

My A/C no: 7102000012740

Please suggest how to get the above certificate.

Yugandhara
N Dec 19, 2013 by
Valli Bajji

Sir I have taken loan from lichfl and my a'c no. is 710600001440 please send my provisional statement in the year 2013-2014 through online in my registered e mail.
bajjivalli1@yahoo.com
N Dec 27, 2013 by
pakalaivanai@gmail.com

My A/C no: 530100001399

Please suggest how to get the above certificate.

S.Nagarajan
N Jan 6, 2014 by
Venki Thejur

Please send provisional certificate to below mentioned loan a/c no@ send it to venki_toyotatkm@yahoo.co.in(previous certificate attached)