LIC INDIA - Cannot register as New User

Sudipta Datta
Dear Sir or Madam:

I've tried several times to register online to pay my policy premium, however the new user registration link is always throwing the following error: "Due to technical issues, this service is unavailable. We'll be back shortly. Inconvenience is deeply regretted."

Please fix this issue at the earliest. Thanks and best regards...

Comments

I am trying to register as new user to pay our premium online but till today I dot able to access it. I don't what is wrong with lic. I have invest my money in your corporation and it is my right to know everything about my investment.If lic is not accepting our registration for online payment and see the present status of premium that means lic is hiding some things from his customers. In future it will be challenged in the court.

Even i have the same problem. When i tried registering a new policy, it gives out the foll message:

"We are unable to process your request.
Please try again later or contact LIC for further details.".

Can you plz let me know how can i register it online. Is there a time of the day when the registration closes everyday?baladutt nouni

Dear Sir/s,
I am unable to register myself as a new user. This is net era, so everybody is planning to do online, it makes easy to see / pay online the payment.

LIC is one of the best service provider company, you should edit / create new software / web site, which can easily operated by anybody.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL ON TOP MOST PRIORITY.

Sandeep Kulkarni
Policy No. 942135158
Rs. 1248 /- p.a.

for me also showing same thing.please fix this other wise decommission this site.

i have wasted a whole day trying to register as anew user in order to know the state of my policies. It is very sad that such an institution like LIC does not care for the needs of the people whose money is with them
mailatshal LIC of India  - Ernakulam, Kerala, India

i cant reg. inline as a new user - LIC OF INDIA

I cant get reg. in lic's online ,new user page..
it doesnt wrking.
i think thr is some responsebilyties to them..
try to fix them..
help me and all othr guys having same problem.
we cant pay premium online with out reg.

wht r u doing thr guys..
i just cant reg. online.
hw can i get reg.
it replys wrong data entered always.. pls hlp me.
shame on u guys.. u just cant do right atleast this thing..

These beggers are cheating people of India since begining and I do not know how long they will continue.

Jai ho bajrang bali ki...

Bhar mera mahan hai. Jo chhe wo loot sakata hai. Uske bahot bhagwan hai jo chalate hai..ram rajya praja dhukhi..

All PSUs are man eaters for Indian Public...Run by govt. providing taxed money from public and again going to puplic for again looting to public it is so called disinvestment of PSUs...

Looto bhai loolo... bharat me baccha peda karan guna hai...kyo usko ish choro ke pass dhakel te hai...

I have been try many times for online registration but till date I cond't do it. so I may kindly know the steps of online registration on my mail address that is "pollonani@yahoo.in" for which I shall be greatful for your kindness
son123

The site sucks - the basic things don't work. The site is veeeeery slow and the registration page is broken.
This should be the top priority of LIC...it looks like IT department or the IT support of LIC are sleeping on all these issues.
N Jan 3, 2011 by
ray_ani1 LIC of India  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Page is tremendous slow - LIC

Page is tremendous slow and can't open the page, I am waiting for a long period to check my insurance details, but finally connection timed out and page expired, so unable to check that.
A Jan 10, 2011 by
arjun275

I have tried to register but not able to .
Its giving this erroe:
"We are unable to process your request.
Please try again later or contact LIC for further details"

Kick
N Jan 11, 2011 by
krselvaraj

I have tried to register last three days but not able to and even registration page won't open.. See this is the way GOVT is functioning...no one will save India
N Jan 22, 2011 by
ajay_rana30

Dear sir/madam i am trying to register as a new user to get my premium receipts online but can't. sir pse look into the matter at the earliest because i have to give premium receipts for tax saving... so take it seriously and suggest me at the earliest please at cool_ajay30@rediffmail.com
A Feb 3, 2011 by
shasunder

In my life I haven't seen such a worst site.
A Feb 6, 2011 by
Palvannanc

I am trying for one week to create a user, it asks for customer verification and gets new login id and password then coming back to verification form. It never throws an error or creates an account.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
vishnupriyar

Dear sir/madam, i would like to register online to pay lic premium in online but the registration page is not available please fix these problem because i would have trying this for past one months. u can intimate me to my mail after this problem has been rectified.
with regards
priya r
N Mar 3, 2011 by
dee12907

I am also experiencing the same problem, I have taken a new LIC policy and after fetting FPR I am not able to register on LIC Portal. I don't why Govt. Sites are so pathetic. It's really painfull since such a small task is been pending because of the LIC Website.
N Mar 5, 2011 by
anajrkutch

I am not able to register as a new user. When I enter my policy number it shows "Policy is already registered.Please try different Policy number."
I have never register my policy online.
Please help me out.
My email address is vijay_s_c_22@yahoo.com
A Apr 1, 2011 by
Gopu Krishnan

I think the poor performance of government companies helps the private companies... If the complaint was against icici or any other private, It will be solved within hours...This is where public and private differs!!!

LIC INDIA - Cannot register as New User