LIC Market Plus 181 - Status of my units

Yedunath M.A.
I would like to know the fund value and number of units for the LIC Market Plus 181 policy no.124356671

Comments

Vijuraj

Regular Premium paying policy - LIC- Market Plus

I am the holder LIC`s Market Plus policy without coverage. Itook this policy on Dec 2007. It is a regular premium paying policy for 15yrs. I was informed by the Manager and DO came along with the agent, that if I want to reduce the premium and the term it is possible after one year. My next premium is due on Dec 2008. I checked wih LIC customer service they informed me that it not possible to reduce the premium and the term of the policy.
I am reuqesting your kind advice in this matter.
Viju

Status of my policy - market plus plan

Sir/Madam! i want to know the status and investment growth of my Market Plus Plan policy No:- 961167690 dated 03/08/2006. Also i would like to have periodic statement if you can possibly give.Thank you.

UNIT DETAILS NOT RECEIVED - LIC / MARKET PLUS

Please mail me the details of total unit against my POLICY NO. 419847766 urgently.

Also let me that what will be my surrender value.

Thanks n& Regards,

Tarak Kumar Jaiswal

Please go to the site of LIC(www.licindia.com) make your login id their. register your policy. You will get the number to units allocated. On front page of site there is link PLAN NAV from which you can get the value of one unit. I think this will solve your problem.

i have invested 10000 rs. in market plus policy. my policy no. is 514355583 so please current status as soon as possible.

I have invested 10000 rs. in market plus policy. My policy no. is 589919553. Please tell me current status of my policy.

I have invested 25000 rs. in market plus policy. [181] My policy no. is 637656260. Please tell me current status of my policy.

I have Market Plus Policy No: 844006278, I have paid one premium at time of joining, due to financial troubles I could not pay second premium.So what will happen to my returns at the end, it will be (full fund value-one third of fund value as pension) as mentioned in broucher or only some percentage of fund value.

total unit kitna huwa ha

my-policy no-924490418 total mara unit kitna huva ha pleace.

lic policy MARKET PLUS T-NO-181 policy no-924490418--please mara total unit kitna huv .

LIC market plus 181-10 policy no.882907205 total mere unit kitna hua

MARKET PLUS 181-10 /POLICE NO 882907205 TOTAL MERE UNIT KITANA HUA

My LI Market Plus 181 Policy No is 795548156 Amt Rs.20000 Single premium . I want to know the current status of my policy, also when I can withdraw the amout

My LIC Market plus 181 Policy No. is 425677405 amount Rs.25, 000/- Single premium. I want to know the Current Status of my policy, also when I can withdraw the amount. How many units I got when I Invested the amount.

want to know about present nav of my lici market plus 181 .policy no 417178484
v raj

MY LIC MARKET PLUS NO 443066821 AMOUNT RS 10, 000/-SINGLE PREMIUM .I WANT TO KNOW MY CURRENT STATUS

My LIC Market Plus 181 Policy No is 132177590 Amt Rs.10, 000 . I want to know the current status of my policy

Present rate of Market Plus and when my share will sell after the date of holding.

LIC Market Plus 181 - Status of my units