LIC Money Plus - Non-receiving of policy claim

natarajan murali
Dear sir, my friend's uncle was expired on 22 jun 2008. it was an un-natural death. it happened in KASHIPUR, UDAMSINGH NAGAR, UTTARAKHAND.some miscreants fired at him.He had a LIC POLICY OF MONEY PLUS dated 21/mar/2007.the policy number is 3965.The area comes under the jurisdiction of dehradun.His name was (Late) shri.Ravi shanker. his family has submitted application regarding the claim to the kashipur LIC office in july 2008. till date there was no response. kindly do the needful as early as possible.Premium amount of the policy was Rs. 10, 000/-. it should be paid for 03 years.The nominee of the policy was his wife mrs. pushpa devi.

Comments

Dear All,

I had taken the LIC money plus policy for my family members:

A/c. No. Name of the policy holder

602786093 S.SAI RAM PAVAN KUMAR
602779612 S.GANGA BHAVANI
602786147 S KRISHNA REVATHI
602786145 S.PRIYANKA

Pls, let me know the status of meturity.

Dear Sir, Your query is as above regarding non receipt of claim.

Please note that policy issued by LIC of India must be a 09 digit policy number. further note that you must contact to local branch for claim procedure. You must receive positive replay. Have you put-up your claim through LIC Agent ? If yes, is he have idea about claim procedure? Please replay me through my e-mail id. alongwith 09 digit policy no. and premium paying details. I may try to help you for how to do claim procedure.

Thanks & Regards

Chirag B. Dangarwala

MY NAME IS PRABODH KUMAR NAGAR MY WIFE NAME IS KARUNA NAGAR MY ONE POLICY NO. IS 104232762 I WANT FOLLOWING DETAILS
WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT BE PAID TO ME IF I WANT TO WITHDRAW THE AMOUNT TODAY OR WITHIN ONE WEEK./
WHAT IS THE TOLL FREE NUMBER OF LIC IF WANT TO QUIRY FOR MY ANY QUESTION

MY ONE POLICY NO IS 104232762 I WANT WHAT IS TOTAL VALUE OF MY FUND IN RUPEES AS PER TODAY NAV
D Dec 3, 2012 by
sakjilani

MY ONE POLICY NO IS 924178122 I WANT WHAT IS TOTAL VALUE OF MY FUND IN RUPEES AS PER TODAY NAV
D Dec 4, 2012 by
farzana begum

My one policy number is 645274929 i want to know what is the total value of my fund in rupees as per today.

LIC Money Plus - Non-receiving of policy claim