LIC of India - Jeevan Suraksha Pension not received even after 6 months are over.

A K Chatterjee
I am not receing the pension under the Jevan Suraksha Scheme ; though all the form formalities were done 6 months back . The 15 year period of my premium payment is over in April 2008. What to do ?

Comments

Not allowing to pay premium through Net - Jivan Surksha (Pension Plan)

When I go to pay premium takes due policies and on submission showing the following message since last 10 days:

Unauthorized Access !
You are not authorized to access this page. This can be due to either of the following reasons:

1. Your session has expired.
2. You have not logged in to LIC Enterprise Portal.

Login to LIC Enterprise Portal

Same is the case with me. I want to view the last year reciepts.

Delay settlement of Pension - LIC of India Jeevan Suraksha Policy

The policy no 161584963 matured on 31Ist March, 2008. The LIC Branch offfice No. 585 Berhampur Orrisa forwarded the Policy to IPP Cell Zonal Office PATNA. Even after several reminder to the Zonal Office with copy to Branch Office there is no response from IPP Cell Zonal office PATNA. The Pension cheques has not been received so far. kidnly get the pension released.

Hari Saran Das
Qtr NO. D-4,
PACL Old Colony, Naya Nangal
Distt. Ropar (Punjab) 140 126
Ph. No. 09872820693

Payment receipts and Intimation of Premium are not dispatched - Money Back & Jeevan Suraksha

I am Making online payment through SBI net Banking But never receipt a payment receipt from LIC for tax rebates.Intimation letters for premiums are also not being dispatched to me.
My Policy Numbers are.
1.901895557
2.900851525
3.900852302

Kindly regularise receipts and intimation letters at the earliest.
Faithfully yours
Rajendra Singh

Ref: Jeevan Suraksha Policy No 330143948

Please refer my request for change of address dated 22.09.2008. My new address is as under;

Please do the needful .

Noida-201301

This policy was initially issued from branch office 12 E, Naraina Vihar under Delhi Division III and subsequently transferred wide letter no.PS -12 E dated 19 .04. 1999 to

New Delhi -110001

My Jeevan Suraksha Policy No. 112576971 matured on 05/02/06 and pension @ 925/- per month commenced from June, 2006. For the month of March, 2009 & April, 2009 this pension has not been sent to the Bank i.e. Syndicate Bank East Block, R K Puam, New Delhi to the credit of a/c no 90692010005041 nor any intimation to the Bank and / or me has been received. Will you please clarify and do the needful. Please intimate the office location and contact no. LIC's concered office for further action.

S S BHANDARI
Flat No. 80, Sector 19, Pocket No. 2, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Formerly Ministry of Statistics & P I, Computer Centre, R K Puram, New Delhi-110066

my jeevan suraksha policy no.582127810 matured on 28/03/08.
date of 1st pension@1686/- per month is 28/04/09.
nothing is received till now.and no reply to the reminders.
what to do.
D
kishore

how can iget the premium statement through on line

information of Transfer of docket Annuity Policy No. - GS22286/329 in the name of Trilok Nath Malhotra

Ref: Jeevan Suraksha Policy No 330143948

Please refer my request for change of address.Pl confirm my the change of my new address as under;

Ref: Jeevan Suraksha Policy No 330143948 -Regarding change of address

Pl confirm the change of my new address as under;

Re : Settlement of GSLIS dues post retirement -2008
I had retired on superannuation from the service of Oriental Insurance Co.Ltd., R.O., Chandigarh on 31-12-2008. I had remained member of GSLIS scheme from the date of its inception in the company, i.e., 1978 and had subscribed regular premium towards the scheme through salary deduction. On my retirement I became due for payment of deposits of saving portion. Despite my employer having dispatched all the claim papers to your GSLIS Division, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, in Feb, 2009, my dues have not been remitted to me. I have been enquiring on phone from Oriental’s Head Office, 25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, whilst every time I was assured of remittance of cheque from LIC awaited shortly. Will you kindly apprise me what reasons impede my payment?
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Vishwa Sharva Dobhal
AM (Retd), S.R.No.222411

Ref: Jeevan Suraksha Policy No 330143948

I have deposited my last premium due on 22 January 2010, still awaiting my option letter . Could you please confirm the settlement status.

A.K. Rastogi

D- 9 Sector 27
Noida -201301
9868393720 (M)
akrastogi LIC of India  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Jeevan Suraksha Policy No 330143948 - Jeevan Suraksha Pension Scheme

I have not received option letter. What is the settlement status of this policy?

Could you please let me know the cash option in case I surrender my policy.

Also, let me know the Anuity amount against this policy.

Also let me know the other option available to me.

Ref : My NEW JEEVANDHARA-1/NEW JEEVAN SURAKSHA PLAN-1 POLICY NO. 415208296, DATE OF COMMENCEMENT : 12.02.2002.

Kindly note that I have retired from The Shipping Corp. of India on 31.01.2009.
kindly note my new address for all the correspondences.

Address :

KOLKATA - 700107.
WEST BENGAL.
PHONE NO. (033)24410061.
MOBILE NO. +919830303227

Request send my Certificate of Existence form to the above address.
Please confirm my Change of Address.
Regards.
GOUTAM GUHA
N Apr 11, 2012 by
MANI KUMAR IYER

Dear sir .
my jeevan suraksha policy no 112773172 under pension plan was vested on 09Th march, 2011, and The option of receiving pension was given on yearly basis wiTh a request to transfer The money to my HDFC pension a/c no 07071380000032 at sector-29, faridabad branch.while checking wiTh The bank The amount of pension has not been remitted to my account.
I would request you to please look into The matter and remit The due amount of Rs.20239/- immediately.
Thanking you,