LIC of India - claim settlement

prem kumar kumbala
i have lodged a complaint no. 112295 on 26/03/2008 to mm.secunderabad@licindia.com

so far there is no response.

premkumar k

Comments

I HAD TAKEN A LIC VARISHT PENSION YOJNA... NAME.. RAMENDRA KUMAR...POLICY NO 113321774 WEF 21 FEB 2004...AMOUNT DEPOSITED WAS RS 266665/-... INTEREST OF RS 2000/- PM WAS BEING CREDITED VIA RBI ECS CLEARANCE TO MY SAVING ACCT NO 9055 203 0000564 IN SYNDICATE BANK, SOUTH BLOCK, DHQ PO NEW DELHI-110011... THIS MONTH I.E. APR 08, IT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED... NEITHER ANY INTIMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY ME NOR BANK IS AWARE OF REASONS... PLEASE INTIMATE THE REASONS OF NON CREDIT AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST... ALSO INTIMATE THE DATE OF MATURITY... REGARDS... RAMENDRA KUMAR

I HAVE LIC JEEVAN SURAKSHA POLICY NO 150750103... IT GIVES ME PENSION OF RS 693/- PER MONTH...LIC SENDS CHEQUES ONCE A YEAR... I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS AMOUNT SENT THROUGH ECS TO MY ACCT... PLEASE SEND THE FORM NEEDED FOR THE SAME SO THAT HASSLE OF EVERY MONTH DEPOSITING A CHEQUE IS STOPPED... REGARDS.. RAMENDRA KUMAR

No action has so far been taken on may grievance No 93597.
Please expedite

I have not received pension thru ECS Payment against my policy No.614609320 (ie., under "VARISHTA PENSION BHINMA YOZANA" FOR RS.ONE LAKH)
Payment not credited for the month Oct.'08 to be credited in Nov.'08 to my S/B A'c--013978 at Corporation bank of Basavanagudi Gandhibazar branch Bangalore on every month.
Similarly pension of Nov."08 supposed to be credited during 2nd or 3rd of Dec.'08. not carried out.
Monthly pament for each month @ of 750 is due for 2 months. Please look to this and redressal is requested. It was okay till Sept. month due and paid in Oct.08.
do the needful and give feed back.Also setright .

My LIC Policy No.710037719 - policy amount Rs.25, 000/- matured on 31.3.2009.

I HAVE ALREADY SURRENDED MY ORIGINAL POLICY ON 26TH MARCH, 2009.

I would like to know the payment status.

P.KESAVAN

My Policy No. 19038633 Basic Amount Rs. 30, 000/-.matured on 2.5.2009 I have already surrended my original policy to Senior Branch Manager, LIC of India, B.O.-CAB-2 Suit No. 5-6, 3rd Floor, Arcad International Complex, Ajmer Road, Jaipur- 302006 on 9.3.2009.
I would like to know the payment status

Inder Lal Sharma

I want to know the current status of policy no- 536212977.This policy was taken from LIC Muzaffarpur DIV-2.

non receipt of pension pament - Pension payment through ECS

I confirm having sent My EXISTENCE CERTIFICATE Duly verified by bank manager on 14-0-.2009 by registered mail.but till date neither pament nor any respose is received. it is requested to speed up action to release payment.

regards.
H.R.Arora
Annuity no 27254/46581

My husband Ram Dhiraj Yadav had expired on 7th July 2008 due to sudden illness. He had a procured a LIC policy bearing LIC Policy No. 114557792. He died when he was in his native village at Kakraha, Tehsil Rudouli Zill Faizabad. I have submitted the duly filled claim form and an enquiry to this effect has been carried out by the Central LIC office at my office GVT, 5th Floor KRIBHCO Bhawan, A-10, Sector-1, NOIDA. At the time of enquiry, the team assured me that same type of enquiry would be conducted from their Faizabad office at village Kakraha where my husband died. However, more than 1 year has passed and the enquiry has not been conducted. As a result my claim is pending with LIC for more than one and half year. I would like lodge my complaint through your window to get my claim settled at the earliest otherwise I will have to lodge complaiint to the Minister for Finance. Govt. of India.

my father's policy no. is 182451289 money back policy.
father'name: pran nath joshi
i have a loan on this policy and monthly premium is dedcuted as per time to time but loan amount is not deposited by father so i want to ask you that if i paid premium but not yet paid loan amount so what can i do?

if he close this policy so what will amount he earn and if he contionue this policy what will amount he earn?
D
vamshi

My father's policy no:601907967
601907968
name :K.V.N.S.R.B.Rao

I have applied for claim 1.2 years ago.

The chief manager who is doing enquiry is a very corrupt person.He wants me to deposit money in LIC before i got the claim money, (i.e) if i deposit the money which i would get after settlement of claim, then only he will send his enquiry report to the secunderabad branch(which do claim settlements).

I am very shocked to learn that, inspite of bastards like these, how LIC could stand at no.1 position in india.
N Jan 4, 2011 by
subhash shantaram parab

I Smt. Suvarna Akshay Chavan w/o late Akshay P. Chavan applied death claim dated 19/11/2010 & submited all claim settlement documents to your branch 939, Jeevan Kunj, N.G. Aacharya Marg, Chembur, Mumbai - 400 071 against my husband LIC policy no. 892255555. But still I have not received any information regarding claim settlement of above case. Please intimate as early as possible or contact me on my mobile no. 9819129189.
N Feb 25, 2013 by
A,MAMATHA

Iam A .Mamatha w/o late Satyanarayana applied death claim settlement documents to branch office malcagegiri secundrabad my husband LIC policy no.603971702 But still I have not received any information .please regarding claim settlement of above case early as possible or contact on my mobile no.9989143421.my adress.H.no.15-1-242.Thilak nagar Godavari khani-505209 karimnagar

LIC of India - claim settlement