LIC of India - Online LIC premium payment

Rajeeva Kumar Tripathy
I do have LIC money back & Bima kiran Policies.I am in Goverment services & pay my LIC policies premium through monthly salary saving scheme(SSS).Now myself resigned from the service to join in another private Organisation in the state of Andhra pradesh.Now I want to give the LIC premiums through On-line Quartlerly/Half-yearly/Yearly.Please help/advice me in this regard.Now my LIC premiums are routed to LIC office, Jharsuguda(Orissa) through SSS scheme.How can I change it to On-line Payment?
The Policy numbers are as mentined below:-
1)581407745---Rs 665/- P.M.
2)581407746---Rs 90/-P.M.
3)583593131---Rs197/-P.M
4)583822085---Rs 122/-P.M
Please advice me how to change my payment procedures to on-line one.
Rajeeva Kumar Tripathy

Comments

I am taken the policy, but i am not able to continue Policy No.741078679/Rs.15000.00/
another one policy No.761336533/date of maturity 10.6.2009
Date of Maturity I want to know how many months above premium was paid by me.
what is the current status
please inform

The Branch manager,
LIC of India
Mahad, Maharashtra, India
Dear Sir
I have 2 policy in your branch. I want to know whether we can pay premium online.
thanking you

I have deposited LIC premium of Rs. 20, 000/- against my son's SAKSHAM SINHA, policy no. 216246371, on 27.8.2008 at LIC, GomtiNagar, Lucknow, branch (satelite office), vide ICICI, cheque FOR SAID AMOUNT. However, It was told BY THE COUNTER CLERK THAT DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM the premium receipt could not be generated.He gave a certificate to treat it as origional receipt.Efforts are being done for FVP update with D.O.(I.T.)dept.Lucknow. But inspite of my rigrous follow ups and written complaints to all the concered departments like I.T. ZONAL OFFICE, Lucknow and Central office, Mumbai. Nothing could be done by LIC sofar.The IT and zonal office pfficials show helplessness and say that the rectification will be done at Central officce only.The amount has been debitted by LIC from my account but the unit are not credited. I appeal for an urgent expediting of the matter and crediting my units accrued for that amount.

s.m.sinha

U r not answer my question on 27th April'09 please reply me soon

2May 2009
please, look into the matter yet there is no reply from you .
jagdish patil

J J Patil
to:
wz_ipp
04/15/2009 04:42 PM

I would like to point out that yet we had not received annuity payment cheque against year April2008-March2009
Our policy no is 834487974 against name of laxmi j patil
Please look into matter, and send the payment urgently
Jagdish j Patil

with reference to your letter ref no. IPP/kanpur z.0/Annuity cheque/001410 dated04/04/2009 it is to inform you that Axis bank Cheques no. 499208 & 499209 for Rs. 58/- & 1630/- only were deposited by me in my SBI SB a/c at Lucknow on 21/04/09 but the same were returned to me on 23/04/09 with the remark that being unable to obtain payment for reasons of 'no advice' and have deducted Rs.75/- for each of the two dishounoured cheques thus causing me a loss of Rs.150/- unnecesarily.I would like to be compensated by LIC for this loss.kindly look into and do the needful for early redressal.If reuired i would send documentary evidance for the same.

Yours faithfully

Sharad kumar Saksena
82, Hydel officers colony,
chandralok, Aliganj,
Lucknow-226024.

pls tell me about my two policy status, below is my policy no.

1. 955240013 dated 31.03.2006
2. 632576456 dated 14.09.1999.

Thanks & Regds.
Parappa S Angadi

I have interested in on line premium pls I need information of online deposited premium.

Thanks & Regds.
Gangadhar K A
9326142007

i would like to check my previous payment

please check my LIC policy number 233149960

My policy no-254475304. Due date-08/2008.Rs-5000/- I have this premium paid at your noida branch.daded-06/09/2008.
but premium not update in your sytem . pls update my premium. my next premium dealy due to your fault. pls . help me.

thanks.
rishikesh chaubey
noida
mob. no-9910502881.

How can deposit the LIC Premium through SBI Credit Card

dear sir,
My pollcy No.1- 175882829 & 2- 173708409

Pls. change my address as follows-
Dr. Mahesh Kumar Sharma,
Govt. Ayu. College Amkho,
Lasker Gwalior ( M. P.)
Thanks.
Anita

Dear sir/mam

i m one of the agent of lic of india branch 2006 sahibabad. my previous id is 2692006 but i am unable to enroll my agencies policies through the internet. can yo help me to sort out this problem. if another id can be granted to me to enroll my policies or any other solution can be done then please let me know. my agency code is 002692006. i will be very thankful to you.

your's faitfully
Anita

to
the branch manager
l.i.c. of india
Nehru place
new delhi 110019

sir, my policy no.is 114079490 ( dharmendra kumar pathak ) its money back policy .i hv deposited continue 5 yrs premium & in july 2009 is ist money back miturity will be complete .
i am working in unnao .also living here .so want to change my address & also i want to come overthere to pick my check .
pls tell me when should i come delhi to pick it up ?
pls don, t send my check through courier on previous address.
ill come delhi to take when u tell us the date .
thanks & regards

dharmendra kumar pathak

i have a lic agent in Jalanadhar brach br code 141 agency code is 04830141 my agency is expired on dated 19-06-09 . i required a agency rewnew form

With regards
Paramjit Singh

My policy no. 260250015 is matured on 28-04-2009 and the policy was submitted to LIC branch no 310 but inspite of repeated request I am still awiting for my money due to me.
I have taken 16 (sixteen) polices in last few years apart from this policy. I am now scared that if this is the attitude of LIC staff towards the policy holders is it advisable to take further policy. I was returned twice for small things.
Will some Senior Officer of LIC take care or it is on the whims and fancies of Branch Manager mood?
With Regards,
Pramod Kumar Kaushal

Sir, I hold LIC Policy No.653659253, paying quarterly Rs.1540. I want to pay my premium thru online, kindly guide.

I want to make payment of my policies through online payment.

hi, i dharmesh panchal the resident of (surat) gujarat but right now i m living in canada so how can i pay my premiums online from canada? plz. suggest me.

LIC of India - Online LIC premium payment