Dear Respected Sir, I am Mr. Rahul Raj S/o Late Manoj Shankar Resident at – Purani bijali Colony Po+Ps+Distt- Jehanabad (Bihar)
Pin- 804 408, I am a Telecom Officer In Patna Circle,
I am telling about my Problem through this Electronic Mail.
1. My father Sri Manoj Shankar aged about 51 Years Suffring from High Feaver the dated on 14 June 2012, we admit his in
Hospital (Sri Raj Trust Hospital, Jakkanpur patna) but under Treatment he died on 17 June 2012.
2. My Father is also a Govt. Teacher, and Total two policies for his name those are following : Policy No- 511926947, 517300659.
After his Death I Contact the Branch office LIC Jehanabad, Bihar, Then claim Officer (Mr. Premchand Choudhary) required
some needful Papers related to my father”s Death.
3. Then Total required Papers arrange from me and all Papers hand Over to Claim Officer(Mr. Premchand Choudhary) in the
Branch the dated on 23/07/2012.
4. After one month I contact the Branch for know about to process in my father”s Death claim but Mr. Choudhary told to me
That I can’ot do any work related to your father”s Death claim because I have a Lot of pending work so you may be go now.
5. So I contact the Br. Manager( Mr. Rampravesh das) he is so Proudly his behavior is not good he said to me Your work has been
done in next Six Month. I reply to him this is not fair then he said you are freely complaint to any related officer and now you can go.
So sir Please help me on this Complaint ( My contact No is 08434748095, 09386081803) E mail- firstname.lastname@example.org