LIC of India - DEATH CLAIM

hddgwl on Sep 6, 2011
i have submitted all the document in citycentre divisional office yet my policy amt has not given from 4 month .and policy is in the name of LATE RAM DATT DHOLAKHANDI and i am the NOMINEE OF FOLLWONG POLICY NO 200362776.,200362777 AND 200374296.
The court has given in order in my favour and i submitted all the document.still they not providing me cheque and giving the the excuse everytime i go there, concerning officer not giving me proper answer.So i request u to plz see the reason r they not giving me cheque .
THANKING YOU.
HEM DATT DHOLAKHANDI
C21,VASANT VIHAR LASHKAR
GWALIOR MP
hddgwl@yahoo.com

DEATH CLAIM

Comments

Durgesh Singh LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

I would like to let you know that my father (late Shri bibhuti Nrayan Singh, expired on 14th May 2008)was having three policty from LIC (282541041, 284164349, 283687778)
Out of these two are of Pension Policy and one is Money Plus.My complain is despite being submitted all the required documents as demanded by LIC on 26th June 2008 itself I have been provided only one claim of pension plan.I have already visited the LIC Divisional Office of Varanasi as well as the concerned branch but no result has taken place so far. kindly help me over this matter.
thanks
Durgesh Singh
SMT LALMATI SINHA LIC of India  - India

I WOULD SADLY INFORM YOU THAT MY HUSBAND EXPIRED ON
08.01.2006 (SUNDAY). iLALMATI SINHA WIFE OF LATE JAI NARAYAN SINHA AND NOMINEE OF ABOVE POLICY NO.510462830
I HAVE SUBMITEDORIGINAL POLICY PAPER & OTHER DOCUMENTS TO LICE OF INDIA, PATNA SHAHIB BRANCH, PATNA SHAHIB, PATNA.
AFTER 32 MONTH WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION OF PAYMENT. SO I REQUEST YOU INVESTIGATE THE MATTER AND MAKE THE PAYMENT EARLIER IN THE NAME OF SMT. LALMATI SINHA.

THANKING

LALMATI SINHA
W/O LATE JAI NARAYAN SINHA
EAST ASHOK NAGAR RD NO.14
PATNA-800020
balchandharcasb LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

Dear Sirs,
My father A.Balamuthukrishnan, Palani, Tamil Nadu expired on 08/05/2008. My mother B.Subbulakshmi is the nominee for 4 policies (11306364, 91278, 66238 & 162950)All these 4 policies were payable AFTER DEATH of my father. Though my mother had submitted the available paid receipts, she yet to get the amount of claim.
She submitted the papers to your Divisional Office, Sellur, Madurai, Tamil Nadu on 11/09/2008.
Please help us to get the claim at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Balchandhar
2nd son of the deceased
P neetha LIC of India  - India

I m P Neetha
my husband was expired as sucied death, then how i claim my lic policy and how much policy amount i will get. i have policy Number and all required document but i dont have policy bond

so please help me
to claim my policy
punam prashant gharte LIC of India  - India

Death claim
I WOULD SADLY INFORM YOU THAT MY HUSBAND EXPIRED ON 17 Nov.2007 (saterday) PUNAM PRASHANT GHARATE WIFE OF LATE PRASHANT BHAGWAN GHARATE
AND NOMINEE OF ABOVE POLICY No.980993847, 980996517, 984570335
I HAVE SUBMITED ORIGINAL POLICY PAPER & OTHER DOCUMENTS TO LICE OF INDIA, VAIJAPUR & AURANGABAD BRANCH,
AFTER 15th MONTH WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION OF PAYMENT. SO I REQUEST YOU INVESTIGATE THE MATTER AND MAKE THE PAYMENT EARLIER IN THE NAME OF SMT. PUNAM PRASHANT GHARATE, MOB.NO.9923136606

THANKING

PUNAM PRASHANT GHARATE
A/P.SAMODE (NAVAGAON) TAL SAKRI
DIST DHULE PIN -424306
barna sarkar LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

I, Barna Sarkar, W/O late Basudev Chandra Sarkar, wish to lodge a complain. My husband has expired on 4th April 2008. He had the policy NEW JEEVAN DHARA - 1/ NEW JEEVAN SURAKSHA PLAN - 1.The policy number is 418239576 and date of commencement is 28/06/2003. Date of proposal is 12012004.I tried several times for getting the claim. I yet to get the claim amount.
I will be very much greatfull to you if you release the amount immediately.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Barna Sarkar
barna sarkar LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

I will be very much greatfull to you if you release the amount immediately.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Barna Sarkar
9831966716
D.M.POOJARY LIC of India  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,

Policy No : 960158790 death claim. All documents submitted on Feb. 2009, but the claim has not yet settled, I request you to kindly look on this matter as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Your's faithfully,

For further clarification please contact on 9850968772.
k.gopinath LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

death claim
Dear Sirs,
Please help us to get the claim at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Balchandhar
2nd son of the deceased
Sunita Triyambak Kulkarni LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

My husband died in Feb 2007in scooter accident. he had policy bearing Sr. No. 880684977. I got first cheque amt. to rs. 149746 but final settlement is due. please help me.
Ramesh Prasad rajak LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

death claim
My husband died in octomber 2009n accident. he had policy bearing Sr. No. 906154994. mumbai branch no. 902. Lic person name is Ramesh prasad rajak.
village ----------dughra
post + thana----------mohania
kaimur bhabhua(Bihar)
namoniz his wife name is Rooni devi.
but his father in law & mother in law dhoka se money apne lena chahte hai. usaki wife ko nahi dena chahte. jab ki uski .pl. D, not take the mony .

KAMAL KUMAR SHARMA POLICY NO 384168608 PENDING DEATH CLAIM
sjgupta LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

To,
Branch manager,
LIC OF INDIA,
Ballia, uttarpradesh,

Sub: Regarding death claim of Policy nos: 280446039 & 286449224.

I shakuntala Jagdishram gupta w/o late jagdishram gupta nominee of policy no 280446039 & 286449224, I have intimated to ballia lic office by Letter on 28/05/2010 & demanded for claim form but yet no form hasbeen received or any querry from ballia office as it was assured by cliam officer that they will sent the claim form to my address mentioned in letter but till date no querry hasbeen recieved.

After 28/05/2010 i have claimed for other policies having with other private companies some of the payment hasbeen received & some are in process but company having so big name lic of india have not done any process regarding the cliam also in office there is no proper person to explain regarding cliam.

Thanking you,

Shakuntala jagdish gupta
B/703, Krishna, Vasant Sagar,
Thakur village, kandivali East,
Mumbai-400101.
Tel: 022 28879907
mobile: 09022272462,09869342426
umasrinu LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

My co-brother in law Mr.Aloke Kumar Goon was expired on 11-06-2010 at BBR Hospital due to heart attack. His policy No.is 644519410 of LIC Branch, Barkatpur of Hyderabad. All the necessary documents were submitted. But till to day we have not received death claim. What is the stage. Please reply to my e.mail srinu_zp@yahoo.com immediately.
Pravin Kumar Singh LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is Pravin I have applied for my brother death claim against policy no-283063194 in June 2009 but till date I have not receive the same.Please suggest me what should I do .

Pravin

Respected sir,
My brother Pintu Jee had died in December 2009 by Train accident (during passing man less railway crossing). We have submited all documents as per required on 28/01/2010 to LIC patna main branch-4 for death claim by nominee his wife kumari ALPNA BHARTI.
Death claim details are:-
Name of Insured person: Late Pintu Jee (Policy Holder)
Name of Nominee (Claimed by): Kumari Alpna Bharti (Wife)
Policy Number:515984458 (Agent Code-2425550, Branch code-550, DEO code-550)
Application for death claim deposited on : 28/01/2010
I would sadly inform you that no any LIC person came for verification and LIC agent Mr satyendra kumar singh & DEO Mr. D.J.Roy taking any intrest. We contact many times to LIC office (LIC MAIN BRANCH-4 where application is sbmited) no body is giving response. So we requesting from higher authority to please consider our application as soon as possible. So we can make faith on LIC.
yours fathfully
SAKET KUMAR
(email Id k.saket72@yahoo.com)
Address:-
KUMARI ALPNA BHARTI (Mobile No.- 07739973435)
JAY PRAKASH NAGAR
P/O -G.P.O
PATNA-800001
vemuri sundara rao LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

My sister expired on 26.9.2009 while paying lic premeiums regularly nominated me, my younger brother and sister as nominees for two insurance policies which assured for Rs.5+2=7 lakhs. I was applied claim forms in the office of CM, LIC Guntur, Lakshmirpuram Branch in the month of October 2009. Several times I approached the CM through our agent and DO. No communication are received so far (12 months) from CM, LIC Office, Lakshmipuram. Could you kindly advise me how long time will take for early claims?

Thanking you Sir.

Yours faithfully.
V.Sundara Rao
Guntur
N Jan 23, 2011 by
arvindzade LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

Death Claim under Policy Number : 821096501, Late Mr. Wamanrao B. There pol plan VARISHTH PENSION YOJNA NOMINEE SAU Vasanti Arvind Zade.

Claims paper submitted to Wani Br 99K on 20/08/2010.No positive response from ipp cell.

Pl do the needful and treat as emergency.
N Jan 26, 2011 by

Jeevan Deep Building,
6th Floor, Exhibition road,
Patna-800001

Sub – Re-consideration the death claim settle for the Policy no- 583827871

With due respect that I Smt. Kiranbala Naik, W/o- Late Pranabandhu Naik, At/Po – Nalco Nagar, Qrs.No- B/1526 Dist- Angul, Pin-759145, Orissa. As your reference the letter no. Ref/CD/Claims/Repudiation/Angul. As on dated – 01/07/2009 .That I need to settle my benefit, because I submitted the whole document that, however demanded by LIC by time to time.Its late for settle too much.So now I requested to you please kindly re-consideration of my case, hereby I feel grateful to you.

Thanking you Your’s faithfully,
Dt.10/12/09

Smt. Kiranbala Naik
W/o-Late Pranabandhu Naik
At/Po-Nalco Nagar, Qrs no- B/1526
Dist-ANGUL, Pin - 759145
Contact no - 9439125350

Please noted that its repeated the thrice application to zonal office patna.
A Jan 29, 2011 by
shrivastavchandrakant1@gmail.com LIC of India  - Adam pur, Siwan, Bihar, India

the system of lic is designed in such a way that the chance to get claim the ratio is 1 out of 1 crore. these people are intellectually cunning fellows. Mine is the saddest experience with LIC If I get time I am thinking of writing on a blog with all documents i submitted and the recording of discussion . I am still in viciouss circle. Ultimately I have to satisfy myself by this thought that I was robbed in a jungle, thank god to save my life from robbers. I stopped paying for other three policies. Let it lapse.

LIC of India - DEATH CLAIM