LIC of India, Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi - Non receipt of advance cheques towards Pension payments

O.L. Menaria
My wife's LIC Pension Policy No. is 183292484. The LIC Northern Zonal Office New Delhi used to dispatch advanced 12 Cheques amounting to Rs.2000/- each for monthly pension payments. This year in January, 2009 they demanded Certificate of Existence which was sent to them after due attestation of competent officer in February, 2009. The Cheques are still not received and on account of it we are not be able to draw pension which became due on 1.4.2009. The LIC is depriving us from the only source of income in this old age. We expect them to be more sensitive specifically towards senior citizens.

Comments

Non receipt of advance cheques towards Pension payments - LIC of India, Northern Zonal Office, New

My husband's LIC Pension Policy No. is 47418 and annuty no. is 7227. The LIC Northern Zonal Office New Delhi(office add.- LIC OF INDIA, PENSION AND GS SECTION, 25 KASTURBA GANDHI MARG, NEW DELHI-1)used to dispatch advanced 12 Cheques amounting to Rs.1206/- each for monthly pension payments. They demanded Certificate of Existence which was sent to
them after due attestation of competent officer . The Cheques are still not
more sensitive specifically towards senior citizens.requested to please send the cheque as soon as possible.

we have not yet received my sb cheque against the policy no - 121719582. the cheque has issued in 26th of june, 09, but it has given to agent Mr. prabhat mishra, who is now traceless and not responde me my any call. two or three days back D.O. mr. Sribhagwan told me that he will contact you but he has not called me yet.

I have not yet received my sb and loan cheque against my policy no - 121719582. branch has issued the cheque in 26th of june, 09 but it has given to agent mr prabhat mishra, who is now traceless and not accept my call.

U CAN CONTACT ME

Davender Negi
Urban Carrier Agent
LIC
davender4@hotmail.com

If any one have problem regarding there policy or anything (L.I.C OF INDIA) contact us..

Vidhi Garg

CORRECTION OF NAME IN CHEQUES ISSUED - LIC POLICY NO. 184765226 (VBPY)
Pl correct the name on the cheques issued to the policy holder as the bank is not accepting the same. The name of the policy holder is "VIRENDRA KAPOOR" but the cheque issued in the name of "URASH VIRENDRA KAPOORS". please issue the next cheques in corrected format of name and also state what to do of the cheques already issued to me of the months of Nov 2009 to Mar 2010 having cheque nos. 068303 to 068307 amounting to Rs 2000 each. An earliest reply is requested.

I was the Lic agent of Branch Unit -115, connaught Circus under Del Div-1, My agent code no is 88566-111, D.O code -1532-011,
I have not received the renuwal com from Dec 2004 to Nov 2005, I have written so many letters to BM, there is no respond, wht i will do ?
N Apr 19, 2012 by
rkdhabai

Reference: Policy No. 414809223 ( Jeevan Suraksha) of Radha Krishna Dhabai

I was getting Rs.871.00 per month through cheque ( twelve cheques every year ) since 2008 after my retirement from the govt. service. This year I have not yet received twelve cheques in the month of March, 2012.
Kindly look into the matter and send cheques as usual and oblige.

Regards.