LIC of India, Renukoot, Sonebhadra, U.p. - 231217 - NON PAYMENT OF GRATUITY TILL DATE

GOPI RAM SHARMA
SIR,
I WAS LIC AGENT AT RENUKOOT SINCE 1962 AND DID THE AGENCY FOR 22 YRS, AS PER LIC NORMS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR GRATUITY PAYMENT BUT TILL DATE NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TILL DATE, I AM SENIOR CITIZEN AGED 74 YRS.AND UNABLE TO COTINUE MY AGENCY FURTHER SO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR PAYMENT OF GRATUITY DUE TO ME.

GOPI RAM SHARMA
PH#05446/252206
AGENCY CODE-126289
ADDRESS-JR-151, HINDALCO COLONY
P.O.-RENUKOOT, SONEBHADRA, (U.P.)-231217
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

I Abhilash Mattangot already posted transfer of my LIC Policy no 283919080 from Renukoot branch (28F) to LIC of India Branch No II T C Road Thalassery Branch Code 7051. But currently not transfer above said case and change of my address, hence kindly consider it sympathetically.
N Apr 2, 2015 by
Anshuman Upadhyay

I Seema Upadhyay am living in Bangalore and one of my LIC policy which was taken by my husband Major Rajesh Upadhyay Who was working in Hindalco administration and passed away in road Accident in 204 January. We sifted to Bangalore. Now the policy was in his name but my son's name also was there and the premium got waved off. I inquired here in Bangalore they told it is not transferable as person died. Now my son is turning 18 in this September 19 . I tried to call this office 100 times no one is picking up the calls only. Now I don't know what has to be done as I need to
inform them and tell them about his change of address and account numbers etc. Please let me know what has to be done and how it can be . Thank you .
Seema Upadhyay
Sarala Birla Academy
Block 2 F-1
Off Jigni Road, Bannerghatta,
BangaBangalore. 560083
Mobile no...09739905278.

Satisfactory Rating
    2093
    LIC Central Office , 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Additional contact available