LIC Portal/Website - Website is not working

Raghavendra
Any Progress on web site? I'm finding difficult to pay my premium...

Pls expedite...

Comments

Hi Sir/Madam,

I Enrolled my policies in licindia portal. I am able to see my
policies details but i am uanble to pay the premium by online and
uanble to view my paid receipts. Please do needful.

Naveen Kumar R

i am lic agent

my agent code is 137273G

i have forgotten my lic agents portal password

so, please send me my agents portal password

thanking you

i am lic agnet with code no 137273G, cb-16, hyderabad.
i forgottan my password
so, please send my password to my mail id

thanking you

sir iam an agent with code no.0185371C vaniyambadi branch vellore division. sir in my agents portal i unable to view fup from 28th march to 31st march 2009. pl do the needful which will help to serve my clients. thanking you sir.

I am lic agent

my agent code is 0000176y

i have forgotten my lic agents portal password

so, please send me my agents portal password

Sir

What is the portal for Agents? I want to enter this portal thro password given by my LIC office

i am lic agent, my agency code is 0431166 and i am working in shimla unit 1 branch how i get my password for use in lic enterprise portal

Sir, My agent Code 00162-19D and I work Nohar branch of Bikaner Division .Lic Website does not show portal login .

Respected Sir,

I am lic agent, my agency code is 00174/42H and i am working in CAB/42H branch, K.S.D.O., KOLKATA. How i get my password for use in lic enterprise portal

Please do the needful.

Thanking you.

arunava bhattacharya.

Respected Sir, i am lic agent, my agency code is05491959. and i am working in 959 branch how i get my password for use in lic enterprise portal.thank you.narendra mhase

Hi Sir/Madam, i am lic agent, my agency code is 05491959 and i am working in 959 branch how i get my password for use in lic enterprise portal.thnak you.

SIR,
I am lic agent code:0087175F, i had given proper letter submit for my agency portal visiting password in our branch office SRIRANGAM, TAMILNADU. my reguest reply our office after one month to give my 8-digit numeric password then i have visit our portal www.licindia.com then click LOGIN link then portal request USER ID so i enter my agent code 0087175F then enter 8-digit numeric PASSWORD but portal replied INVALID USER ID and PASSWORD so does not view my lic agency portal so please kindly give me idea to k.mookkanlicagent@gmail.com to recover my agency portal.

Regarding this problem properly written letter to given our branch after two days but our branch does not give proper answer past 4MONTHS, please kindly help to hope me.

THANKING YOU

K.MOOKKAN

SIR,
I am lic agent K.MOOKAN (code:0087175F), i had given proper letter submit for my agency portal visiting password in our branch office SRIRANGAM, TAMILNADU. my reguest reply our office after one month to give my 8-digit numeric password then i have visit our portal www.licindia.com then click LOGIN link then portal request USER ID so i enter my agent code 0087175F then enter 8-digit numeric PASSWORD but portal replied INVALID USER ID and PASSWORD so does not view my lic agency portal so please kindly give me idea to k.mookkanlicagent@gmail.com to recover my agency portal.

Sunil

Dear All LIC agent friends,

Please note that if you forgot LIC portal password, you can send email to agent_support@licindia.com

You have to mention you agency code, full name and address, DOB .. you will get the password in 24 hrs.

Sir, I am LIC agent 12K code no.719-12k, policy not enrol in website for policy ststus, so pl clear .

i'm a LIC agent & I have lost my LIC agent portal password
my service branch is 298 & my agent code is 27298 working in branch 2 raipur Chhattisgarh

Sir

I am a LIC agent. my agency code:03085728
i request you to give me portal ID and password.
thank you.

I HAVE AN TWO LIC POLICY & THREE SHARE TYPE PoLICIES ALSO
I WANT TO KNOW THE GROWTH OF THE SHARE IN L.I.C
WHAT CAN I DO FOR THE PROCEDURE

I am a LIC agent.my agency code:04752567 i request you to give me portal ID and password.thank you

sir any policy not enroll pl do the needfull

LIC Portal/Website - Website is not working