LIC Premium Payment - lic premium payment by atm cum debit card of sbi

manabendra saha
i am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?
Complaint comments 22 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

i am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the state bank of india atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?

it was nice.

complaint regarding any matter is to be attended & sortedout.

should be resolved by discussion

public relation officer has to sort out greviences of customers.

attend the complaint & provide solution of the problem.

pl.sort out.

This is good facilitay. No complains

hi i m Narendra kumar das i want to pay lic premium by state bank of india atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?

hi i m Narendra Kumar Das from Lucknow i want to know that the procedure to pay lic premium by sbi atm cum debit card. plz tell me the procedure my email id is "narendraonline.neha@gmail.com"

I Agrree

I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?

I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure pze tele me step by step in my e-mail id - sachidanand1991@gmail.com? i have already user id and login password

pl tell me the procedure of online payment of LIC premium through sbi atm cum debit card

i am non online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ? my e-mail id - sampat682@gmail.com

I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure pze tele me step by step in my e-mail id - ksakale06@gmail.com
I have already user id and login password

LIC Premium Payment - lic premium payment by atm cum debit card of sbi