LIC Premium Payment - lic premium payment by atm cum debit card of sbi

manabendra saha
i am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?

Comments

i am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the state bank of india atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?

it was nice.
anand

A Jan 17, 2011 by
khajuria1570

complaint regarding any matter is to be attended & sortedout.
khajuria1570

should be resolved by discussion
khajuria1570

public relation officer has to sort out greviences of customers.
khajuria1570

attend the complaint & provide solution of the problem.

pl.sort out.
N May 8, 2011 by
Suresh Dholwani

This is good facilitay. No complains
N Jul 15, 2011 by
Narendra.neha

hi i m Narendra kumar das i want to pay lic premium by state bank of india atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?
N Jul 15, 2011 by
Narendra.neha

hi i m Narendra Kumar Das from Lucknow i want to know that the procedure to pay lic premium by sbi atm cum debit card. plz tell me the procedure my email id is "narendraonline.neha@gmail.com"
A Sep 4, 2011 by
Anand Prasad

I Agrree
N Jan 9, 2012 by
rabish kumar verma

I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ?
N Jan 11, 2012 by
snnayak68

I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure pze tele me step by step in my e-mail id - sachidanand1991@gmail.com? i have already user id and login password
N Jan 22, 2012 by
amit kumar swain

pl tell me the procedure of online payment of LIC premium through sbi atm cum debit card
N Mar 17, 2012 by
sampat lal

i am non online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure ? my e-mail id - sampat682@gmail.com
D Dec 19, 2012 by
ksakale06

I am an online registered customer of life insurance corporation of india & want to pay the lic premium through the atm cum debit card. what is the procedure pze tele me step by step in my e-mail id - ksakale06@gmail.com
I have already user id and login password

LIC Premium Payment - lic premium payment by atm cum debit card of sbi