LIC Profit Plus Plan - current status on my policy no.

Jayalakshmi S.K
Jayalakshmi S.K
Policy No. 783915154 Profit Plus

Subject : Enquiry

Please be informed that, I want to know current status of above mentioned policy [Profit Plus]
Kindly send me full details and present status the following email address.

Comments

i want my profit plus policy today status.please immediatelty
send to my following email id..

my policy no:754037675

thanking you sir
bijujoy

sir my policy no 393848330 i like to know the fund value tanks with regards biju joy

Dear Sir/Madam
From,
Mahesh Kupekar
Policy No. - 924490112

Please be informed that, I want to know current status of above mentioned policy [Profit Plus Plan No 188]. Kindly send me full details and present status on below mentioned email address.

1. I want status of my policy (profit plus... growth) .
2. I hav paid my due premium after 4 month...
(a) due date...21/09/09
(b) paid on...19/01/10

please tell me the loss i will face due to late payments..

3. Can I change my type of fund GROWTH to BALANCED...
4. What is minimum numbers of premium to be paid..

thanking You
riyas p

I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT PROFIT PLUS. I KINDELY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE CORRECT SUGETION. THEY ARE GIVEN BELOW
1.SUPPOSE I PURCHASED THIS POLICY FOR 5 YEARS, BUT IF I PAID PREMIUM FOR 2 YEARS ONLY, CAN I GET PAID AMOUNT FOR 2 YEARS + PROFIT, WHEN WILL I GET.
2. AFTER 5 YEARS IF THERE IS LOSS IN THE SHARE MARKET, IS THAT AFFECT OUR PREMIUM AMOUNT WHAT IS THE OUTCOMES
shyam

Please informed me that, I would like to know current status of my Policy 947405316
.Kindly send
me the full details and present status send me through Emil I.D.

Dear Sponse

I would like to know current status of my Profit Plus Policy ( 502049131).Kindly send
me the full details and present status of my present policy on the given mail ID.

I hope your positvely reply will be received by me son

from: Naveen d v
policy no:363880497
scheme:profit plus growth fund

i want to know my current status of my policy .kindly, send

me the full details and present status through Emil I.D.

thanking you,

naveen.d.v

sir/mam
my self siba sankar hota son of Sukanti rani hota, my mother do a profit plus plan. so i want know the current status of this plan. by Email id other wise by cell phone plan No:-572224574
plz kindly send the current status of this plan no.

yours faith fully
Siba sankar hota

friends goto licindia.in. just create a account. registration is free. go and enroll ur policy there. there is a menu called PLAN NAV. click that. u will get all ulip plans list. click profit plus. then u can see the nav rate. then click ur enrolled policy and find the unit allocated by the lic. multiply unit with the nav is ur current value.

its totally waste. i had invested 20000/year. three years gone. my current amount with that profit plus is 59300(26.02.10).

starting nav is 10.00rs. after 3 years it comes to 10.56. poor performance

complaint - Profit plus

I want to know my current policy status and full details.pls inform to all information sent to my email id.thank you.

from
Madhukar Patil

Please intimate the current status of my policy bearing number (502049131). Kindly send the full details including NAV on the given mail ID for my satisfaction.

I hope your postively reply will be received by me soon.

Mahendra Kumar (Policy Holder)

dear sir
my policy no:419903934 and want to know policy value if i withdraws now.
thanking you
yours faithfully
amitava ghosal

Mahesh m. kupekar
Policy No. 924490112 Plan 188 - Profit

Subject : Enquiry

Please be informed that, I want to know current status of above mentioned policy [Plan 188 - Profit Plus]
Kindly send me full details and present status the email address.

Please informed me that, I would like to know current states of my Policy. Kindly send me the full details and precent status send me through Email ID.

Thanking You

R Perumal Samy
Policy No 322846090
Seheme PROFIT PLUS

Please informed me thate, I would like to know current status of my policy. Kindly send me the full detail and precent status send me through Email ID.

DEAR SIR,

I WANT TO KNOW THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY ACCOUNT.

FROM:ANIL KUMAR BAJPAI

DEAR SIR

I WANT TO KNOW CURRENT STATUS OF MY ACCOUT..MY POLICY NUMBER IS 202377812.

THANKING YOU

FROM:ANIL KUMAR BAJPAI

MRS.F.ZEENATH
POLICY NO:703863470
Scheme PROFIT PLUS

Please informed me that, I would like to know current status of my Policy . Kindly send me the full details and present status send me through .Email I.D

Thanking You
F.Zeenath

kindly inform me my current status of policy.plz send me the full details to my Email ID
policy no-153084182

LIC Profit Plus Plan - current status on my policy no.