lic,BRANCH-11D,,MAIN MARKET, LAXMI NAGAR, DELHI-92 - NOT PAID SURVIVAL BENEFIT EVEN AFTER 10 MONTHS

mishrarajendra
I HAV LODGED CMPLAINT WITH U ON 04-03-2009 BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, , U R REQUESTED TO DO NEEDFUL ON FOLLOWING DETAILS ;-

lic policy no 120101506 (complaint)
Posted: 2009-04-03 by rajendra prasad mishra [send email]
122.163.70.225

not recieved survival due since aug, 2008
I M POLICY HOLDER NO 120101506, , APPROCHED 2 TIMES FOR NON-RECIEPT OF SURVIVAL BENEFIT DUE SINCE 2008, , EVERY TIME THEY SAY NEW THING & NOT PAID THE DUE AMOUNT OF RS 25000 SINCE LAST 8 MONTHS HAS PASSED, , REASON BEST KNOWN TO THEM..
EVEN I HAVE CONTACTED CONCERNED BRANCH MANAGER...

Comments

not received survival due since aug,2008 - lic policy no 120101506

EVEN I HAVE CONTACTED CONCERNED BRANCH MANAGER TWICE BUT ALL IN VAIN.

NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TILL DATE BY LIC AUTHORITIES R BY CONSUMER COMPLAINTS.IN FOR lic policy no 120101506 Complaints - not recieved survival due since aug, 2008
View all lic policy no 120101506 complaints
lic policy no 120101506
Posted: 2009-04-03 by Rajendra Prasad Mishra Send email

not recieved survival due since aug, 2008
EVEN I HAVE CONTACTED CONCERNED BRANCH MANAGER TWICE BUT ALL IN VAIN.
Read comments Add a comment

Dear Madam,

I m Pratibha Gupta, from Solution Consultancy we deal in all unsettled and pending insurance matters from any company. Please give me the full detail of your policies and your mobile number as well so we can help you to get your maturity.
A.S.A.P.

Pratibha Gupta
Usha

I was policy LIC on 19 jan 2009. Still not policy bond. Your please sent message

Even my plight is the same. I have been sending them messages since more than 6 month requesting them to send me SURVIVAL BENEFIT but rather than addressing the issue, on each ocassion, they come up with a new demand.

Today, its already more than 5 months and the status is still the same as it was when we started discussion.

I wonder if anyone at LIC is looking at the way Operation being handled at Branch 11D???
gautam

My name is Gautam and i got a call from ur agent Ms. Jasneen- LIC Laxmi Nagar and the way she spoke to me was really rude. She even abused me and this thing has to be taken very seriously. The call to me was given on 20th March 2010.
gautam

If you guys wont handle then it is a disgrace to your company as a brand. Talk to this girl and make her understand how to talk to the clients.

JASNEEN LIC LAXMI NGAR DELHI

I am policy holder No. 210373624. my policy has been matured on 15.03.2010. I have given application for maturity claimon 13/02/2010 at Laxmi Nagar- 11 D Branch and also applied for address change. But till date i have not received any cheque on the changed address. you are requested to please look into the matter and send me the cheque on changed address. my contact no. is 9350261033.
N Feb 8, 2011 by
casupportdsc

myself Puran Chandra from Delhi, my Licence No is 060 5991808 i have not received the Cheque of commission for the Month of Sept and Dec. 2010 yet, I have paid the all premium of all Policies, timely. so kindly inform me how i enable to received the commission cheque from LIC
my mob no is 9958260936
N May 15, 2012 by
Madhu Jha

I am Madhu Jha and my policy no 120091311 matured on 28.3.12.and maturity claim was done on 21.4.2012 . I had been called by Mrs. jain from lic office 11-d to come and verify my signature to which I responded and it was DULY verified by her on 27.04.12. Till date I have not received my maturity cheque . Kindly look into the matter & respond.
thanking you in anticipation.
madhu jha
RT 602, SHIPRA SUN CITY, INDIRAPURAM
GHAZIABAD-201014

15.5.12
TODAY I WENT TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ARTICLE, I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE CHEQUE HAD BEEN DESPATCHED ON 4.5.12 & WAS ADVISED TO CHECK FROM MY POST OFFICE

TO MY SURPRISE IT COULD NOT BE FOUND THERE & THROUGH TRACKER THEY DETECTED THAT IT HAD BEEN SENT TO LAXMI NAGAR HO AND FROM THERE TO NEW DELHI AGAIN.

NOW DO YOU SUGGEST TO AGAIN TRAVEL 12 KM. AGAIN TO TRACK DOWN THE ARTICLE? KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.
MADHU JHA