LICHFL - Existing customer treated very badly

Venkatesan
I am an existing customer of LICHFL, and would like to bring to your notice that the LIC HFL Area manager at Saidapet office(Chennai), was so rude while talking , and didnot even respond to our queries. I went to the Saidapet-chennai office to enquire about the process in paying a part amount towards my loan account. We were neither treated well nor was adressed with our queries. By contacting other LIC agents, we got to know the process of part payment settlement, and reached the office this afternoon. The working time was mentioned in the office premises that 10:00am-2:00pm and then they have a break for 45 mts. As it was heavily raining it took time for me to reach the office but I reached at 1:45pm. The area manager treated me so badly, shouted at me, and people over there were looking at me as though it is a fault of mine. This kind of behaviour from a person sitting in the clinet relationship position is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. She did not even had courtesy to look at my face or interested to know for what I have visited the office for the second time. She yelled at me, screaming and saying that go out and stand in a very rude manner. why should we be treated such way? This is really an unfair way of treating the existing customers. With profound grief I write this to bring to the kind notice and attention of the LIC HFL. I would be glad and appreciate if these kind of treatment doesnot happen to anyone in future. I am sorry to express that these kind of people spoil country's leading institution's reputation.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Desai

I agree with you. I am from Mumbai customer of LICHFL. They work like goverment body. They dnt care about customer. I also wanted to pay prepayments...no one attends you properly...the does not respons to phone calls on landlines and cell as well and even SMS. JUST IGNOR it thats the mantra they follow.

They HO is in South mumbai and too far from my place...it takes whole day to go there and get the info out. I had been there ...came across that you have to give application for 2 % change waiver on prepayments even if its within 10 % of you loan amount and every time you have to do this. Your Area manager will approve first than goes to MO( Manager of Operation. ) Than you can make the payment. I Also asked my area manager to confirm what will be the interest and principal posrtion in EMI after prepayments...i wanted to reduce EMI...BUT i got one thing in return so far...JUST NO REPLY...this is the latest development in last three days. I had given a/c payee cheque to my agent ...and told him to get the required approval and deposit the cheque...

Any body from Mumbai area suffering from these rude LICHFl staff.

LICHFL - Existing customer treated very badly