LICHFL, THANJAVUR - CUSTOMER CARE

T.P.JAGAN MOHAN
I am continously trying to contact the customer care but not able to reach them because its continously ringing no nresponse,When contacted the branch Adyar where i have taken the hosing loan the result is the same.Standard message from the staffs are Area manger is busy on other call.Not bothered to call back instead of taking my loan account no and mobile.

Loan Account 700006775.

Comments

Req Statement On Mail ID - Jeevan Surabhi

I Again and again Contract Customer Care no but they not pick up and sometime pick up then hold me long time Actually i would like to know which date i received Bonus amount and Statement till date and how to access LIC Website Already i opened account in your website on the name nehal20002 but there we put policy no then reply comes not found. so please solve my problem

Documents for home loan - LIC Finance

I have applied for a loan from SBI to pay the instalments of a Flat in builders Ferrous infrastructures limited group housing at Faridabad sector 89. Since loan has been sanctioned ..SBI demanded relinquish letter from LIC Finance(prime financer of project). FERROUS as well as LIC Finance denying the documents so that I m forced to take loan from LIC Finance. You rae requested to take up builder Ferrous to supply me the documents as builder is charging interest at the rate of 24% from me.

non issuance of payment - LIC Housing Finance Limited

We M/s MANIDHARI BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS, Raipur had sold Residential Flat to Shri Amarnath Pathak who has applied for Home Loan from LIC Housing finanace Limited and has received photocopy of Cheque No. 698897, Axis Bank, dated 04.07.2009 of Rs.8, 00, 000/- issued by LIC Housing finanace Limited. On the basis of this cheque we have done the sale deed, but LIC Housing finanace Limited has till yet not given original cheque to us because of which we were suffering huge financial difficulties. They were just tolerating us that the cheque will be given to you today since last 20 days.

POOR SERVICE OF LIC HFL - LIC HOUSING FINANCE -GAZIABAD

I am veejay i applied for a Housing loan from LIC HFC Gaziabad MId August now its october.
still i am waiting for my cheque its already 1 and half month gone.
they never approach us regarding status of our file. daily i called him to know status i already padi my processing fees..

This is my experience that LIC has a poor service....now i decide to switch HDFC or Axis.
they provide Very good service. and the interest rate almost same. only Rs25.00 difference per EMI
but they give us door step service. Loan sanctioned only in a WEEK.

So i'll go with this .

can u detect amount for a toll free numbers ?? - House

we charged for Rs 64/=freedom plan on 3-11-09 and wonder weathers it works out really??
i wants to lodge complaint for the following :-
Balance on 7-11-09 Rs 19.63 and talked to tol free No:118604255678 for a second but you have send sms of by cutitng Rs1/= to Rs 18.63 from 19.63 dated 7-11-09 ---11.27 am .How can u dedect Rs 1/= for a tool free numbers where as we have freedom plan
Like wise u r account for my prepaid calls are and were always exhorted not only to me but to my whole family as we do not keep a watch on your dedctions.
like wise we lodged many complaints but no poper response !!
U have to reply us . other wise we will switch on to other mobile comapny

You have to send the second fraction we talked ? other wise we will get back the above plane .

Deduction of Hight EMI Amount from Personal account..with out prior intimation, - Lic Housing Finance Ltd

Hai...This is surya Narayana Murthy... I have taken loan from Secunderabad LIC branch on 4th Aug...First 3 months they were deducted X amount....In this month deducted X + 900 extra... I don't the reason also why they deducted extra..

Please refer our telephonic conversation which we had regarding the” 3EMI” being debited to my account under loan account no: 011052816, in the month of November 09.1.By cheque from Fridabad office, 2.By ECS from Faridabad office.3.By cheque from Delhi office.
When I reported the matter to Fridabad office on 16/11/09 they were surprised and did not know any thing, but blamed the system failure for this matter.
Finally when I showed pass book(Photo copy attached) they agreed to refund 2 EMI within 7days, when I went to collect the cheque after 7days, they started giving date after date till date as is being done in Courts.
I was never expecting this type of harassment from LICHF.
I hope your intervention will definitely help me in giving me back my money.
Yours faithfully,
Nirmala Bakshi
Loan A/c no: 011052816,
App.No:206026
H.no:118/D, sector:11,
Faridabad.
Phone no:01294287703,

i am also faing the same problem from same branch

This is the Normal which can be expected from LIC HFL, as they have been developed like this.
What is the Importance of the customer this is not their culture.

More Example of No Response of Phone : Try below phone nos. and you will be confident about the opinion:

011-23232830
011-32641060
011-23221017

If any chance this is picked, ruthless response

Very delay in loan payment - LIC OF INDIA

I was applied for a loan on 24.12.2009 (with my original Policy Bond and duly filled loan form) with Branch Unit 11B.Shakar pur Delhi - 110092 but till date lic has not provide me loan or not any reply. kindly help me.My pol no. 122984316.

Loan Agent harassing the client to pay huge commission to process loan - LIC Housing Loan

I have taken a housing loan from LIC couple of years back. The insurance agent from LIC richmond road branch (bangalore) by name (Manikandan) has demanded me to pay huge amount as his commission to the tune of 3% of the loan amount. I paid the amount what ever he said because I wanted to get the loan sanctioned ASAP. He was literally harrassing me. I dont know why LIC encourages this type of agents for its housing loan. It is Illegal.
Suresh

Even I was harrased by the same guy

Delay in Loan
I had applied for home loan from your Noida sector 18 branch (through an agent ) about one month back on dated 22 /2/10 still waiting for loan, after so many visits to agent’s office at Noida as well as at noida office also.
So kindly process my loan (file no 611410) at an earliest .

I have purchased plot (Residential land) at Blangalore . Loan is sponsered for my purchased Residential plot layout is LIC Housing Finance ltd.. I request you to please send the What are the
document (salary empoly person) for geting loan .

Yours Faithfully
Suresh
Neerja

They are the worst in customer sevice.

neerja

My Loan No-11050410
I HAVE PAID ALL MY EMI, WHEN I CONTACTED THE OFFICE FROM WHERE I HAVE SUMITTED MY DOCUMENTS FOR SECURITY THEY GAME ME 3 TELEPHONE NO, 011-23232830, 43524583, 43524584, I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE. I AM WORRIED TO GET BACK MY FILE. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE GIVING TELEPHONE NO WHEN THEY DO NOT WANT TO RESPONSE.

A.K.MITTAL/FARIDABAD

LIC housing finanace is worst in customer care, not a single no given by them is working.

Deepali

HI,

I HAVE MY TAKEN LIC HOUSING LOAN. THIS MONTH THEY HAVE DONE EXCESS OF Rs.700/- LOAN DEDUCTION from my Account with out my knowledge, which is ACTUALLY ITS ECS

I also facid the same problem of the above case..
Rs.800 extra cut of my ECS with out any notice or reasong.. Not able to reach the LIC branch office to know the reason :(

DEAR SIR/MADOM

AS I have a housing loan from M/S LIC Housing Finance Limited Branch Office
Baisali Nager Jaipur Rajasthan. My Housing Loan detail is bellow;--

Name MahendraKumar

Applecation no. 310311
Approval date 29/12/09
Loan A/C No. 022047834

So you are requested to give me advise for getting a registration in your
wabsite for taking required details related to my housing laon.

Mahendra Kumar