Livon Hair Gain Tonic - complaint, does not work

vinod0123_456
hi all,
this is a fraud company - Livon Hair Gain Tonic
de say dat it ll work in 15 days or money back gauratee
i tell u ppl it does not work
i used it more than ONE AND HALF month now
infact i started losing 3 times more hairs after using this hair oil tonic
f.........ng this oil tonic
i m sorry 4 any abusing bt this s coming in my mind after using this OIL
ON TOP OF IT
THEY HAVENT GIVEN WHR TO RETURN THIS PRODUCT
IF ANY1 KNOWS PLS PLS PLS LET ME KNOW
I WANT TO THROW THIS SHIT OF BOTTLE ON THEIR FACE........
DONT USE THIS PRODUCT
I M NOT LYING FRIENDS I HAVE USED THIS IT'S NOT WORKING.......
AND IF ANY1 HAS ANY GOOD PRODUCT NAME PLS LET ME KNOW..

Comments

to all

TO ALL:-
I would like to inform you all to use ERVAMATIN HAIR LOTION.
It is world's best hair product, ... I can tell you; you can not go wrong unbeatable
hair product tested by <dermatologist of world health organization>.
For more information; check the website.

My dear friend,

If it did not work for you then this doesn't mean, it would not work for others!
So don't discourage the others. Apart from using hair gain u also need to take care about your diet and workouts.
hareez

my dear frnd

company should specify that this tonic works only few kind of persons, they should not go money refund schemes, if you want use u can use that product than u put your comments here, its kind of F*****G marketing. plz dont support to company. use it and post ur comment. ok bye

Its a very respected company and the product really works on controlling hair fail. Pl call the customer care number 079 2754 4475

I think this man talking in support of the company gets some free samples from the company. Otherwise why would one buy some product for self benefit & then why start complaining if it has to be a good product & if it really works.
Its as simple as... If it has to work, then it has to work for all. After everyone pays the same price. Isn't it? Unlike this person who must be getting free samples.
amit_goodboy Livon Hair Gain Tonic  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Livon Hair Gain Tonic works, but not finding 2nd bottle - Livon Hair Gain Tonic

I used one bottle of Livon Hair gain , found it usefull , my hair fall stopped after some time. But now i am not finding the second bottle anywhere.
riya479 Livon Hair Gain Tonic  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

hey some one help me to find Livon tonic.. not able to find it anywhere, very eager to use it

hi friend
Dude u said that ERVAMATIN HAIR LOTION. is good for hair, I have few question for u
1. does it really works
2. does it have any side effect
3. does it regrow new hair
friend let me know soon, i'll b very thankful to you
bye
Debu
N Jan 2, 2011 by
SHEEZAN

HI FRIENDS I USE LIVON HAIR GAIN ATLEAST MORE THAN 2 MONTHS BT IT REALLY DOESNT WORKS I AM SO UPSET WITH THIS PRODUCT AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW DAT WHO GIVE MAH MONEY BACK I LOSS ALL, MAH HAIR SO I WANT ANSWER OF THIS COMPLAINT DIS Z REALLY DISGUSTING.JUST E MAIL ME AT DIS MAIL ID YOUSUFGANIE@YAHOO.CO.IN I JUST WANT MAH ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I COLLECT ALL THE BOTTLES AT MAH HOME I AM FRM JAMMU SO I JUST WANT MAH MONEY BACK IF DIS Z NT D FRAUD COMPANY DEN SEND MAH MONEY BACK.
N Jan 3, 2011 by
Vinod G

Hi All,
I'm using Livon Hair Gain hair tonic from last 3 months twice a day and completed 4 bottles no improvement in hair gain and i agree that it reduced hair but not to the expectations compare to other products which i have used (i got side effect symptoms need to drop that products) but i've still hope that long term usage of LIVION Hair Gain may be so some results but as adv.. by LIVON it wont work in 15 or 30 days not even 1% please let me know if any compensation or any discount to purchase hair gain again because the price is too high compared to product result.
Vinod G
Bangalore
vinodvg1@hotmail.com
N Jan 5, 2011 by
choudharyjeet

Hi, my self jitendra i saw the advertisement on television for Livon Hair Gain Tonic and bought this product from an Chemist Shop around 25 days ago. I saw a lots of promises on advertisement and read so much on covering of bottel also, but it is very sad to say that all the promises are fake and it is just a waistage of money. Company says that hair fall will stop in 15 days, and re-growth of hair comes back, but i am using it since 25 days or so but it very much disappointing me that re-growth is the second issue even it can not stop the falling of hairs. Company claims for money back gurrantee now i am asking is somebody who can make me satisfy...???

company is making fool or customers no body is here to give money back its only written on bottels, wrapers and on advertisement. Dont go for it plz plz do not waiste your money...
N Jan 6, 2011 by
mvrinda Livon Hair Gain Tonic  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

you can get it in any health and glow outlets
N Jan 14, 2011 by
Sandeep1985.....

Main bahut confuse ho gaya hu ki "Livon Hair Gain Tonic" use karu ki na karu so plz tell me.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep Sharma
Mob : 9953187201
N Jan 19, 2011 by
shyna bedi

it doesn"t works at all..i hav been usinG it ...since last 2 monThs...nd mY hairfall has increased after its use..:(
D Jan 30, 2011 by
Koena

No I think, it amazing... m a girl n have been using it from past 3 months, not only it has reduced my hair fall but i have also seen in higher rate in increase of hair length. Over time, DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) causes blockage at the root of your hair, resulting in undernourished hair roots. The undernourished hair roots lead to hair loss and thinning of hair. Active Root Energisers in Livon are formulated to clear the blockage, helping hair roots get their natural nourishment. Now there are many reasons for hair loss. I have observed whenever I am tensed, stress or suffering from fever, there I more hairfall, there is nothing that Livon can really do in such circumstances, not only LIVON, there is no such product that will be able to help you. And yes DIET is adds upto this. At the end of the day " one needs to also excercise a bit along with having slimming products." the same goed for this product. You cant just keep having junkies, n have a tediouos lifestyle, be stressed all the time and expcet this little thing to work wonders for you. As far as I am concerned, it has worked great on me and is also helping my finacee
N Feb 1, 2011 by
ufoall

THis is fake dont use it...whoever used their hair will fall completly... livon is copied of regain from usa...
D Feb 2, 2011 by
J.V.

hi, i am using this product till 2 months, there is no improvement in my hairs so please refund my money or give suitable advice to me.

jitendra mob.9981984870
D Feb 3, 2011 by
Definitelyhotboy

Hi, i am using this product from 3 months, there is not at all improvement in my hairs infact my hair startd falling 2 times more lvng lots of drandruff in my scalp...its very wastles product stop using it...it harms ur hair...b happy for wht u hv dnt go for it otherwise whtever is left will go completely while using such a Bullshit products n evn emptd ur pocket think b4 using...Waste of Money!
N Feb 5, 2011 by
bobkhanz

hello guys my name is imran, well i started using this product since last 30 days now..it dint work.. then i thought of stop using this..and inbetween this days.i started getting growth in my hair.i dont know whats the funda.the 1st bottle which i used was useless.the second bottle showed its effect.i dont know how truse thing could be for others but yes for me it worked a little...i advice all ma brother and sisters and friends...dont panic..try using for some more time if does not work then quit..as simple.
N Feb 6, 2011 by
deiva sigamani

hi friends i am shiva, i would like to use livon hair gain, but i read ur comments. now i am confused so pls tell me friends. this is good or not. and what is good?

Livon Hair Gain Tonic - complaint, does not work