LLOYD SPLIT AC / CUSTOMER CARE - Abusive behavior by all Customer Care Executive

mdrnasee on Apr 6, 2011
Sir/Ma'am

I have purchased a split ac FLS13MA5 Regarding that issue I called 1800-1020-666 & I was shocked that Abusive behavior by all Customer Care Executive Of LLOYD ELECTRIC & ENG LTD
. I called at 6th Apr 2011 10.30 am from 9176862680 2 times female executive just disconnect the line & male executive didn't give any response and Abusive behavior.....

I REQUEST ALL CUSTOMERS TO NOT TO BUY LLOYD PRODUCTS !

Comments

N May 10, 2012 by
AJJUPRINCE

I HAVE PURCHASED A SPLIT AC 19A3G REGARDING THAT ISSUE I CALLED 18001020666 ...AND BOOKED A COMPLAINT AGAINST LLOYDS SPLIT AC ...AND THAT FEMALE EXECUTIVE GIVING ME A COMPLAINT NO...AND SAID TO ME UR PROBLEM WILL SOLLOWED WITHIN 24 HOURS...BUT NO ONE CAN ATTEND MY PROBLEM...MY COMPLAINT NO...IS 07051292737...
D May 12, 2012 by
SINGH 30

i have purchased a new split ac goto showroom. but sale man rough language. sale man not good deal . i m not purchase new split ac ...
N May 31, 2012 by
Ravi Wahi

I call to customer care no from many days but all time no is busy.busy.busy.no one attend call.my lloyd split ax has problem.they not give any cooling.i give the suggestion to all of u.please not buy any item of lloyd.9501411055