LLOYD SPLIT AC / CUSTOMER CARE — Abusive behavior by all Customer Care Executive

mdrnasee on Apr 6, 2011
Sir/Ma'am

I have purchased a split ac FLS13MA5 Regarding that issue I called 1800-1020-666 & I was shocked that Abusive behavior by all Customer Care Executive Of LLOYD ELECTRIC & ENG LTD
. I called at 6th Apr 2011 10.30 am from 9176862680 2 times female executive just disconnect the line & male executive didn't give any response and Abusive behavior.....

I REQUEST ALL CUSTOMERS TO NOT TO BUY LLOYD PRODUCTS !
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I HAVE PURCHASED A SPLIT AC 19A3G REGARDING THAT ISSUE I CALLED 18001020666 ...AND BOOKED A COMPLAINT AGAINST LLOYDS SPLIT AC ...AND THAT FEMALE EXECUTIVE GIVING ME A COMPLAINT NO...AND SAID TO ME UR PROBLEM WILL SOLLOWED WITHIN 24 HOURS...BUT NO ONE CAN ATTEND MY PROBLEM...MY COMPLAINT NO...IS 07051292737...
i have purchased a new split ac goto showroom. but sale man rough language. sale man not good deal . i m not purchase new split ac ...
I call to customer care no from many days but all time no is busy.busy.busy.no one attend call.my lloyd split ax has problem.they not give any cooling.i give the suggestion to all of u.please not buy any item of lloyd.9501411055
Plz don't buy Lloyd split a c because of bad service provider in Vizag no response given complaint in the call Center
No one will lift the phone and tell us what they r going to do
I gave complaint in the Lloyd call Center with out doing any service the closed the complaint
My complaint I'd is LEEL 120514113574
Lloyd service center is very fraud.service is very poor. Service Is not good. Excutive is very layer. So I m saying co. Improve ur service center. Otherwise I will do complint in th consumers cort.
I HAVE PURCHASED A SPLIT AND I CALLED 18001020666 ...AND BOOKED A COMPLAINT AGAINST LLOYDS SPLIT AC ...AND EXECUTIVE GIVING ME A COMPLAINT NO...AND SAID TO ME UR PROBLEM WILL RESOLVED WITHIN 24 HOURS...BUT NO ONE CAN ATTEND MY PROBLEM...MY COMPLAINT NO...IS LEEL230515270871. AND ALSO I CALLED TO LOCAL SERVICE CENTERV NUMBER 9437137271, THAT GUY SAID I WILL ARRANGE FOR YOU AND SIMPLY INGNORING THAT GUY AND NO RESPONSE AT ALL. THEY ARE NOT CARING FOR THIS. HELLO GUYS I AM SUFFERING LOTS BY PURCHASING LLOYD AC.
i have purchased 2 split airconditioners one on 6-11-2014 and the other on 30-10-2014.Being an NRI myself was not aware about the on line registration .I ahd on couple of occations informed the supplier about services and no one turned up.
Recently again I contacted the supplier since both the A/C started malfunctioning and this time they informed me that I have to call the customer service and book online.

Yes indeed, I contacted the CC and they send me a an ID No.LEEL120915507169 ON 12/9/2015 and still waiting for the service team.Inbetween I contacted the the Tel.No. reced by me thru:SMS (N0.9846280766) and upon contactiong this phone the gentlemen on the othr end told me that he is not working for LLoyds now and was kind enough to give me another No.One gentleman picked that No. and though promissed me to attend did not sent some one untill today(21-9-2015)He also refused to give his name even after repeated requests.

Finally nothing has been done and both the A/C now not functional due to different reasons.Ha Ha...what a good service!Value for money?

Is there any system in India to punish these sort of service providers?

Mohanan Pillai.JP
mohananpillaijp@gmail.com
Faulty A.C. Delivered by Lloyd
I bought Lloyd A.C 2.0 Tons from Arcee Electronics Vashi on 06/04/16. The AC was delivered at my residence on 08/04/16 and installed. To my shock the A.C was not working with the remote Provided with A.C. Since 8th April we are have complained many times to Lloyd and the dealer Arcee Electronics but no one is bothered it seems, as they already got money. We are unable to start and use the AC. No one should buy Lloyd A.C and now the only option left with me is to go consumer court.
Dear All,
I am finding lot of complaints are found from the brand Lloyd.
I also found bitter experience with M/S Lloyd when i purchased 1.5T .
It seems company is not customer friendly.

LLOYD SPLIT AC / CUSTOMER CARE - Abusive behavior by all Customer Care Executive