Lohia Machinery Limited/ LML Scooters India ltd - PF transfer status

Akhil Kumar goel
Hi Sir,

I have submitted my PF Transfer form at LML limited, Kanpur. Then onwards, I came to know that it was send to PF office Kanpur in Oct' 08 (10/08). Please let me know the status of mine account.

Akhil Kumar Goel
Old PF number : UP/13833/13724 to New PF number : DL / 169954892

Akhil Kumar Goel
M: +91 (0) 9810 089 622
E: goel.akhil@ge.com ; akhil.goel@birlasoft.com
D-195, Sector-63, Noida 201306, INDIA

Comments

i booked a vespa xe through refrence no. 05/117037 on dated 21/1/1987 booking amount Rs.500/- .
i sent to your good office the original reciept of the booking for refund but till date i did not recieved the refund. so therefore i again request to you send me the refund along with interest as per rules to my new address : C/o Vikas jain, 30-UB, Jawahar Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Near Mc-Donald, Delhi-110007.
Mobile : 9310568912
thanking you
yours truly
Jain Bati Jain

1. The 4stroke scooters should be launched all over INDIA as soon as possible.
2. the desighns also must be changed so that the citizens of INDIA and other COUNTRIES should attract over it.

I purchased LML NV Spl in name of my son Ishan from Prem Motors, Branch Office Ambala on 13th May 2009 Engine No E16 M5 081980 Chassis No CI M5 552791. Paid Rs. 3000/- more for self start model but the self start mode is not working. I had to start with kick. The scooter runs approx. 10 kms a day. On approaching the Dealer he advised that it requires to run more than 20 to 30 kms a day to enable the battery charged. However, I am possessing ACTIVA for the last 5 years and it runs approx. 8 kms and it had never given the starting problem with self start. Can the company clarify and get the self start problem solved or should I console myself that I paid Rs. 3000/- cost more for nothing extra feature. Moreover, the water used to overflow when scooter is on stand and it damages the floor.

ii) On riding the scooter even on slow speed the rear view is not clear the images look viberating and may cause for an accident. Is it a manufacturing problem or can it be solved at Dealer's end.

Please look into the matter as only one month has been elapsed and scooter starts giving troubles and visit to Dealer's workshop .

ajay kiran singhal
house no 214, sector 9
ambala city
mobile 09416495027
email : ajay.singhal@sbi.co.in

Sir i bougt new nv on 13.8.09 from mayur auto patiala but it start with to many kiks. Also vibrate whole body. It feel like an old used engine is used in new chasis. I m very disappointed
jagdip, 09855355521

dear sir,

i m pardeep . i m not satisfy ur servics. plz contact me. i m in ludhiana (punjab) my contact number is 09876000342

LML Scooters India ltd very nice
i buy it in new delhi
and ride goto nepal china veitnum loes thailand

you can see my photo in

i booked a vespa scooter in initial booking through refrence nos. 26/043314 in my name and 36/015232 favouring my brother Mr. U.V.Pandya with booking amount Rs.500/- .each.
i sent to your good office the original reciepts duly discharged for refund but till date i did not recieved any of the refund. so therefore i again request to you send me the refund along with interest as per rules to my new address : a/3, sunderam flats, nr.vyayam mandir, anand- 388 001 gujarat & 41/245, vijay nagar, naranpura, ahmedabad-380013 for Mr. U.V.Pandya..
Mobile : 9825489990
thanking you
yours truly
n.v.pandya

I had purchased VESPA XE in 1984 .Till to-day it is working very nicely.But its pick-up has been lost due to piston .I have not changed its piston till to-day.In market I searched for piston.But it is not available.So it is requested guide me for the same.FROM KAMLESH NAYAK 16; NAYAK NAGAR SOCIETY, PO. NAVJIVAN;AHMEDABAD 380014. Mobile 9427305610
N Mar 31, 2011 by
S . K Karanwal

LML Vespa do'nt like to hear complaints as I am writing regarding return of booking amount for lar 20 years, but all is going in deaf ears.

S K Karanwal