Loop Mobile - MMS retrieval site not working

virgomus on Jan 18, 2011
instead of loopmobile or bplmobile the better suited name is shitmobile service provide i am going to go to the consumer forum...i have recieved an mms via sms i want to retiieve it but the mms webtop2 does not work at all and the big fools at bpl/loop dont even know if there was a link like mms.bplmobile.com:9091/webtop2,,, its a shame...and when i send the mms the money is properly deducted....

Comments

Site is not working - Mobility/mms services

Dear All,

I got an sms from my friend with passcord, having MMS because MMS facility is not activated on my number. but that site doesnot exist, airtelworld.com
N Feb 3, 2011 by
karthik iyer

I also had some problems with some of the services of Loop Mobile and was looking for a proper platform to get my queries solved. Finally I tweeted about my problem on their Twitter handle and well. they responded pretty quickly and told me to DM my number to them.On giving my number I was contacted by a very helpful executive of the services team and he ensured that my problem would be solved immediately.In the next 48 hours my problem was solved and also they gave me a complimentary gift in return.One thing has to be said Loop Mobile have seriously revamped their customer care service recently and hats off to that executive.
D Jul 21, 2011 by
falgunik

i m not able to see the http mms loopmobile in 9091 webtop2 picture
please help
A Nov 2, 2011 by
nisreen27

i agree that loopmobile is real shit. the mms send via loopmobile cannot be viewed.
N Nov 4, 2011 by
mainaa2rajesh

mms.loopmobile.com:9091/webtop2, , , this link doesn't open, then how to see picture msg, can anybody know how to open it!
N Nov 10, 2011 by
NIPpUN

i got a mms from 1 of my friend last night... and the link given is "http://mms.loopmobile.in:9091/webtop2"... but i can't able to get this link till yet... soo kindly help me... its a picture message...

help help help...
N Nov 10, 2011 by
NIPpUN

i got a picture message as a link "http://mms.loopmobile.in:9091/webtop2" . But this link is not available. I want my message in display. Answer of my problem. need help.

HELP HELP HELP!!!
N Dec 25, 2011 by
rekha patwari

i m not able to see the http mms loopmobile in 9091 webtop2 picture
please help
A Apr 13, 2012 by
relucky

i am not able to see picture
N Apr 28, 2012 by
kssiyer65@gmail.com

I totally agree with the writers comments.What is the use when I do not get the service I want and yet pay for it.I think this matter should be taken up with the Directorate of Consumer Affairs.They really do a good job & have a good experience with them.
A Apr 28, 2012 by
kssiyer65@gmail.com

I agree with the complainant in totality.We are charged for no service.Better to take up the matter with the Directorate of Public Grievances where they sure do a good job.I have personally availed their services and the cheating company was brought to book and my money refunded in 21 days flat.
N Apr 28, 2012 by
kssiyer65@gmail.com

pl type DOCEF in your browser and u will be directed to their site.Then file your complaint and then see how things pan out
N Jun 15, 2012 by