Loreal Hair Smoothing - SEVERE DAMAGE

tapati gupta
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
I WENT TO A LOREAL AUTHORIZED AND TRAINED BEUTICIAN ON 19TH DECEMBER 2009 TO GET A TREATMENT WORTH RS 2000/- WHICH WILL SMMOTHEN AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF MY HAIR. ONCE IT WAS DONE I NOTICED A SMALL BALD PATCH IN THE FRONT OF MY HEAD. THE BEAUTICIAN TOD ME THAT ITS LOOKED LIKE A BALD PATCH BECAUSE MY HAIR IS SLIGHTLY STRAIGHTENED.. ONCE I GOT HOME , I TRIED COMBING IT TO COVER THE PATCH WITH HAIR. TO MY SHOCK SURPRISE AND ANGUISH MY HAIR STRATED COMING OUT IN CLUSTERS.. TO IS THE 24TH AND IT CONTINUES TO FALL.. I HAVE STARTED LOOKING LIKE A VICTIM OF CHEMO THERAPY.
THIS HAS TURNED MY WORLD UPSIDE DOWN.. I DEMAND A COMPENSASATION OF 50 LAKHS FROM LOREAL , CONSIDERING THEIS AGONY WILL LAST ME AT LEAST 2 YEARS TO GET MY HAIR BACK.IF ANY ONE WANTS TO SUPPORT ME IN THIS REGARD PLS EMAIL ME @TAPATI2B@REDIFFMAIL.COM

[Sep 29, 2014] L'Oreal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

ABOUT PRIZE RECEIVED - KESHA

I have recieve a Msg That YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED for (250,000,00 PGB) IN 2009 UK INT'L PETROLEUM. TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE, SEND YOUR DETAILS TO MR. JOHN ON EMAIL: nwtbk@live.com

Ill effect on hair - Loreal

Recently, I purchased the Loreal absolute repair as well as liss ultime product range of shampoo and conditioner and was thoroughly disappointed with the consequences of both on my hair. My hair has become even more dull and dryer than what it used to be before using the products.
I am really upset with the brand and am surprised that Loreal can have such disastrous consequences inspite of being one of the leading brands in hair products all over the world. I have got absolutely no value for my money and am hoping the company will consider this and look deeply into the matter.

Pls go ahead and sue these bastads...Do not show any mercy.

Count me - i am with you (vijaya.1.kumar@gmail.com)
stakshi

oh my god!!! actualy i also think abt my hair smothing treatment frm lorel...BUTTTTTTTTT now noway

job confirmation - nitika chemicals

I Have Received job application from G.C.I Enterprises in maharashtra but i don't know this company, i have offer SUPERVISER in this company.Give me a address & contact no.this company in maharashtra.please contact to me in this no.09270557040.

Firoz Shafi

DISGUSTING .. THESE PEOPLE ARE FLEECING THE INDIAN POPULATION.. THEY ARE ALSO SILENTLY KILLING US THROUGH CHEMICALS .. I REQUEST EVERY ONE NOT TO TOUCH THE BARAND loreal AS A PROTEST.

I Strongly agree with you.You should go ahead and sue these people.They need to make sure that whoever they are training is trained properly to do the treatments and is using the right product and not just making money.I have been through a similar problem.
BU HI

hi threr !!! oh my god !! thanks to those above ppl who told bout LOERAL and it's prob.. i wanted to take such kinda treatment!!! ok if this s not the rite treatement then, , can any1 suggest me ... for a GUD hair smoothening treatment ???

hi can u send me some of ur photos before and after that treatment.

i had slight wavy hair..did swortzkof hair smoothening ...after a week my hair is as it was!!!i spent 5000 bugs+2000 more on the products they sold me...pray 4 me so that my hair becomes naturally straight, smoothened and frizz free...i dont want to feel frustrated or angry..i am trying to control my anguish...any help for my hair?

dear tapati, i can understnd ur are fuming in anger. go ahead...to bare injustice is not right. i m wid u too. coz these days they giv u temporary pleasure by straightning n rebonding..but ti causes permanent displeasure to u. pls temme one thing, the compensation u wan from Loreal is ur mind o they had made any such public notice. take care. n pls use herbal home made things to wash ur hair henceforth. yse mild baby shampoos. n oil ur hair daily. reply as in abt proceedings.

oh god..!even i was planning to get it dun..u saved me! just go ahead n sue them gurl..
kesha

i am also suffering from the same thing. i got my rebonding done and after 6 months my hair started to fall and day by day they fall more. i work in the front face of a company where i have to face customers daily, and today i am very shy going in front of the customers. The rebonding has not only damaged my hair, it lead me to depression. I am struggling day by day to maintain my image in the company and market.plzzzzzzzz help me.
A Jan 11, 2011 by
cuteangel299

evn i am thinkin of it.. thank god tiz nt too late.. evbn i am wid u...
A Jan 13, 2011 by
nikita g

i totaly agree with you!!! i had ma smoothing 1 month back of loreal n i never head hairfall and now am having!!! god someone tell me treatment towards this plz!!!
A Feb 17, 2011 by
chitra9murthy

You must get a compensation
N Feb 28, 2011 by
magna

even i did rebonding guys! to say the truth.. we all know the fact, that we will end up loosing hair wen we do this treatment.. but still we go ahead and do it.. so stop complaining. if u ve done rebonding... definitely u will end up loosing hair, if you don take care of it. go for a hair fall treatment everymonth after rebondin... it will do wonders
D Mar 9, 2011 by
deepmala1102

I have done rebonding from loreal..and from second day the hairs are getting waivy and curles back...i have talked to them and now they are saying me to spend money on polishing and spa and blaa blaa blaa...already i have spent 8600 rs 7000+1600 products, i am losin my hairs rapidly..PLease help us...

my emailid is deepmala.chawla@gmail.com
A Mar 11, 2011 by
Simplehair

hey..thanks for sharing your experience.. Even I wanted to go for it.. but now.. I wont go for it ever.. My natural hair is good enough for me
A Mar 18, 2011 by
malvita

hey tapti am supporting u with ur fight against that guy for reembersement i do agree it must be demotivating and emberessing situation for u anyways i had same problem of fizziness in my hair after getting smooning treatment

Loreal Hair Smoothing - SEVERE DAMAGE