Lottery winning - winning of lottery from united nation trust funds is true or fake

Complainant8291364
I have been received an email regardind some lottery winning of 6, 50, 500 pound from united nation trust funds, nigeria department of humanitarian affairs. I am confused that whether it is true or fake company. Also they are charging some $250 and that too not in the name of the organisation by western union but in the name of "Henry Nduka" address "plot 107 apapa road lagos, nigeria". And they have also included the name of united nation secretary general as Mr Ban Ki Moon.
Here is the copy of email. Please reply me as soon as possible at "krups_gayatri@yahoo.co.uk".

United Nations Trust Funds
Nigeria Department of Humanitarian Affairs
101 Yahkubu Lane CH-1211 Geneva 10
Nigeria.
Tel:+2348068717667

Congratulations Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Six Hundred And
Fifty Thousand Five hundred Great British Pound
Sterlings, (£650, 500.00)for this new
year 2009 Lottery promotion
which is organized by United Nations Organization.

United Nations Organization, collects all the email addresses of the
people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to the
Internet.we only select five people every Year as our winners through
electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate
you for being one of the people selected.

These are your identification numbers:
Batch number...UNO 09102XN
Reff number...UNO 35447XN
Winning number...UNOW09788XN

These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to
contact the event manager/Claims Department, send your winning
identification numbers and fill the verification form below, to enable
him verify your claims.

8.OCCUPATION:
9.MARITAL STATUS:
10.NATIONALITY:

Our corresponding office in the (AU) African Union will give details on how
your funds would be remitted to you.Do contact our payment office in Africa
immediately with the informations below.
A Scanned copy of a valid identification card should also be
attached(either an
International passport or Driver's License) and send with the listed
information for claims of your won prize.
Payment Officer:Mr.Bruce Brand
Phone Number:+2348068717667
Email:united-nation_claimsdept@live.com

Mr Ban Ki-moon.
(UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL)

Comments

TION OF VERIFICATION OF EMAIL - INTERNATIONAL SHELL LOTTERY

i had received a sms saying that i have won us$3000 feom international shell lottery. they had given me an email address to claim the prize and below is their message

"cbn-fund-remmitt@centralbank-nig.co.cc" to me
show details 1:53 am (17 hours ago)

YOU HAVE TO INDICATE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT
CASH ABLE IN YOUR CITY OR BANK TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK
ACCOUNT.

THIS WILL BE UPON THE RECEIPT OF A COURT OATHS AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
CERTIFYING YOU AS THE WINNER OF THE LOTTERY PROMO .

THIS IS DONE BECAUSE THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT WANTS ALL MONEY INTO THE
COUNTRY CERTIFIED IN COURT AS TO KNOW THE REASON OF TRANSFER OF FUND
DUE TO MUCH TERRORIST ACTIVITIES AND MONEY LAUNDRY.

THE COURT FEES WILL BE MADE PAYABLE IN INDIA BY BANK DEPOSIT AND SLIP

CBN
+234-70-63545164
office:+234-46-664-243
...
"The information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or
any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have
received this message in error. Thank you. "

I want to know the genuineness of the message. And if it is genuine i want to know about Rs 21000 thing which i am unable to interpret. please help.
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Sounak Ghosh

claims agent 00@gala.net - hyundai auto-mobile

ACTA DE ACUERDO CON LAS INSTRUCCIONES Y CONTACTO COURIER COMPANY (tnt-courier-services@live.co.uk)‏
De: Hyundai Auto-Mobile (claims_agent00@gala.net)
Enviado: miércoles, 06 de mayo de 2009 12:59:41 p.m.
Para: RICTVNOTICIASTV DIGITAL INTERNACIONAL (rictvnoticia@hotmail.com)

Estimado SANDRA CAMPOS ABREU,

Mi oficina sólo recibir el correo y el contenido noted.You se tienen que enviar sus datos a la empresa de mensajería, ya que son responsables de la entrega de sus fondos de ganar a su derecha, dirección de residencia en su país.

De manera que es el asesoramiento a que se adhieran a todas las instrucciones dadas a usted por la empresa de mensajería, a fin de que puedan iniciar la tramitación de la entrega de sus fondos de ganar a usted.

Les aseguro que la compañía le proporcionará todos los documentos y copias de sus ganancias también lo que tiene que actuar rápidamente sobre esto porque usted tiene un tiempo limitado para reclamar que le premio.
Número de Identificación: HYU3114/504660
Número de referencia: UKHY/BD-3113BD

También deben dar a la empresa de mensajería, con sus datos, tales como:
(1) Su nombre completo
(2) Dirección de contacto
(3) Los números de teléfono de contacto (teléfonos móviles y terrestres)

El contacto de la empresa de mensajería, que se expone a continuación,

TNT COURIER SERVICIOS
OFICIAL DE EXPEDICIÓN
Sr. Paul Brown
tnt-courier-services@live.co.uk
Tel: +44 703-591-5362

Recuerdos,
Dr.Wright Smith
samar

i had been informed that i won the total sum of one million USD and asked to send my bank informaion for the transferring, please can you tell me if that is true or not, thanks
the mail that i received is the following:
Dear JOUBBA SAMAR,

We wish to inform you that your awarded fund of $1, 000, 000..00USD (one million United States dollars only) has been deposited with China Merchants Bank (CMB).

You are advised to contact the Lotto Payee bank where your fund is deposited at CMB and apply for the immediate transferring of the deposited fund to you as the fund beneficiary.

Below is the contact information of the foreign Operation Manager at CMB who is in charge of transferring your winning fund to you.

Name: Mr. Graham Williams
Position: Foreign Operation Manager
Bank Name: China Merchants Bank (CMB) Asia Pacific
Email: cmbonlinetransfer@126.com
Email: info@cmonlinebk.cn
Phone: 0086-020-39573440
Direct Phone: 0086-13427587589

Kindly proceed and contact the payee bank were your fund is been deposited for instructions on how to transfer your fund to you and also keep us informed as soon as you confirm the payment has been made to you so that we can be able to close your file here in our office.

Mr. Simon Lang,
Certificate Agent,
Toyota Lotto Department.

being yourself

email received of winning a lottery - RIL

Respected sir/madam,

I have received a mail from micro-soft America online promotion, (mrsuning_psu09@optionline.net) in which i am said that i am winner of $450, 000 and I have give my bank details I simply want to verify this sender.I will be grateful to you if you will look this complain and send me a mail towards this action.

Email Details|:-
25 N. Wenatchee Ave., Suite 206
Washington, UNITED STATE.

================================
Winning Serial Number: 43624
Winning Batch Number: MICRO/2787/334/944/09
================================

ATTN:

I am Dr. Pamela Clason your claims officer, I wish to Congratulate you, you are a lucky person to have won this lottery.

This is a promotional draw, which officially launches the new system. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time.

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings. Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email. Looking forward to your swift response.

© Copyright 1994-2009 Microsoft, Inc. All rights reserved

THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND SHOULD SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION COMPREHENSIVELY, FOR VERIFICATION FURTHER PROCEEDINGS.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:

8.MARITAL STATUS:

9.NATIONALITY:

10.REF NUMBER AND BATCH NUMBER:

11. AMOUNT WON:

The options to receive your winnings are:

1. CASH PICK UP: You can come down in person to collect your funds here in the US (CASH). You will be required to present a valid International Passport as proof of Identification amongst other documentation which will be required if you choose this option.

2. CASHIERS CHEQUE: This is In consonance with our policy in this regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers check, you are to notify this office that we may give you the modalities to deliver your winning check to your place of residence.

OPTION ONE (1):

OPTION ONE (2):

DECLARATION:

I...HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS. (SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE--------

MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION.
© Copyright 1994-2009 Microsoft, Inc. All rights reserved.

25 N. Wenatchee Ave., Suite 206
Washington, UNITED STATE.

Date:... 8th May 2009
Ticket No:... 45397
Batch No:... MICRO/2787/334/944/09
Serial No:... 43624

Dear Email owner,

From the online email ballot promotions held by MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION, your email address was selected randomly by our database computer, subsequently won you a cheque of $450, 000 (Four hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars).

You are required to forward the information below for, documentation and
Claims procedures to our verification and claims department:
==========================

Phone Number:
Age:
Occupation:
Date of winning email:

Congratulations Once More from all members of the MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTIONS.

MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION.
© Copyright 1994-2009 Microsoft, Inc.. All rights reserved.

WINNERS ATTENTION
25 N. Wenatchee Ave.Suite 206
Washington.
UNITED STATES.
Welcome once again, your prize has been drafted in Cheque and forwarded to our Bank for the Immediate transfer of your prize to your account.You are hereby advised to make direct contact with the above (BARCLAYS BANK), for electronically transfer of your winning funds.The bank contact are issued below:

Kindly note that your winning amount is in a suspense account with the stipulated bank and immediate contact is needed from your side to the bank for transfer of your lottery amount as soon as possible.

Your Prize cheque has been sent to the Bank and you have to make immediate contact with them providing them with the correct account number and name of your stipulated account details via the information below as they will facilitate the fast transfer of your prize won to your account without any further delay with a full details of your bank account in your country for immediate transfer of your lottery amount won.

1) Your Full Name(s):
2) Your Bank Name :
3) Name on Account :
4) Account Number :
5) Bank Address :
6) Phone Number:
7) Amount Won:

The contact information of the Bank London office is given below;

*********************************************
Mr. HOYTE FORD (account officer)
Bank Email: accountdepartment@barclyonline.co.cc

Tel:+4470359 42758
Tel:+447045758342
Account Officer
International funds transfer department
*********************************************

Address:P. O. BOX 738, Eagle Court 75 King Street, Hammersmith London, W6 9HY, U. K.

Once you have contacted the Bank, keep me informed in details as regards your communication with them so I can update your file here in the office.

Keep me informed once the amount is deposited into your account so I can also update your file with us in the office as PRIZE RECEIVED IN GOOD FAITH.

Note:The MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION has discovered a huge number of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. The MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION losses millions of pounds on this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from it's headquarters that any double claiming discovered by the MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION Board will result to the Lottery Board cancelling the entire winning prize for the rightful winner. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your Winning Prize notification strictly confidential until you claim your winning prize.
FROM THE BARCLAYS BANK.
Congratulation once again

MICRO-SOFT AMERICA ONLINE PROMOTION.
© Copyright 1994-2009 Microsoft, Inc. All rights reserved.

Winning notification on cell phone - shell TM winning

I have recived message from TM-winners on my cell phone 09825117905 on 13/05/2009 and no number is displaying on the screen.
As per my thinking this sms is frauds,
Thanking you,
Gavhane BC

Ticket Number: 5647600545188
Attention: Lucky Winner,
We are happy to announce that you are one of our Lucky Four(4)
Star Prize Winner in this months edition of the UK National Lottery
held 14th of May 2009 in England.
This makes you a proud Winner of 750, 000 Great British Pounds.
To claim your prize Contact the claim office with the underlisted
informations as soon as possible:
Name, Address, Country, Age, Gender, Occupation, Phone, Fax.
Best Regards,
Richard dawson
Email:uknl.richard@informaticos.com
Tel: +447031947664 +447031949861

Canadian Lottery Mobile - Big heads Production

Hi, Just like anyone i would like to warn everyone about this scam that they sen you a text message saying that you have won $1, 000, 000.00 usd and then you have to pay $980 usd attorney fees after you have to pay $3000.00 usd transfer fees to that same attorney i became a fool and paid that $980 usd to an account of a South African agent called Neeplus Trading which they hold a Nedbank account but after i was told i needed to pay more $3000.00 usd i became worried and called the local Standard Chartered bank in South Africa who told me this is a scam and should not pay anything.
Well the bottom line is
1.People living in South Africa are involved the account i paid monies into is for a person living in Joburg, South Africa of which Nedbank hold the address and details of the person.(Ibrahium Mohammed)
2.A South Afriacn bank cannot be involved in criminal activities.

Notification of prize. - Electronic lotto wheel

i received a mail that i have won $500, 000, from Department of promotion Microsoft Kingdom, Thames Valley Park RW1 bp 2457 Readings.
united kingdom
SENDER "chun Jin<uklcagent_05@yahoo.com and i should contact Dr.Romanus Barry
Tel:+22466684437 romanusbarry@yahoo.com.
Is it a scam?
Udaivir

passport not received - seven hills trading co

dear sir,
i had applied for a passport on 01/10/2008.till this date i am calling the passport office, there is no response from them, i have sent one fax and thousands of e mails but there is no response now i found this sitte and hence i am writeing to you, details are as below;
file no A 063864

I have received a Letter via courier From Loterias y Apuestas del Estado (TIMBRE DEL ESTADO) regarding the Annual Sweepstakes Lottery Programs held on the 8th Nov 2007 amounting to Euro 850, 565/=. And mentioned in the letter To begin the claim processing of prize winnings advice to contact your prize claim agent for category A winner (Director of Operation, Liberty Trust and Finance Agency) Tel:0034 679 930 392. Kindly advice that is that is true or fake.

Khurram

I have receive and e mail that have inheritanced in pounds the amount 15, 10000 and they gave the below.Mention bank detail also Bank name Barclays on line Bank (The Administrative Manager in charge)BARCLAYS ONLINE BANK DPT.(B.O.B..UK) Building, SALFORD.MANCHESTER, M5, 3EJ, phone, 447045765563.I live in germany and ask for a check the funds so can start and accunt here in school and the du have job anyway .Now they want 600 pounds for tax residence code in my mind if all this money is there than way can i take money from these founds and pay the the taxes i have all accunt number codes evverthing they all work.i want you check this some thing dose sound right here, Your ealy Action in this matter will be highly apperciated .Regrads Mark Perry.

This is to inform you that I, B. Kumar, have received a message that I have won a lottery of Rs.1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in 2009 L/F INT" T Mobil Draw. Is it correct or not? Please send any message to my e-mail address.

Respected sir,
I have received a message from Prof.Mohammed, Claims Department 97 (at) Live.Com. that I have won a 2009 L/F INT" T mobile draw of Rs.1, 000, 000, 00 GBP. I would like to know whether it is correct or not. Please intimate any response to my cell no.9291527644 and also please note my e-mail address i.e balivada.kumar@yahoo.co.in.
My address : B. Kumar, 13-1058, Mustafa Colony, Aarilova, Visakhapatnam-40, Andhra Pradesh (India)

dear sir or madam
my name is Mohammad Tahir im from afghansitan i have got message from this number ( +2348023220501) that have writen that im won 95000000 pounds and please send me message for help what can i do i waiting for your answer message and it is my email address : sonil_bayat@yahoo.com.
(+93700210755)

hi
my name is mohammad tahir and im from afghanistan yesterday in date of 26/5/2009 i recieved message that i won 95000000 pound and im very atsee becouse this is the first of my chance and i dont know is it true or lye please help me . this is the number of that message +2348023220501 and he also wrote for information +447035940191 please as soon as possible my answer ok
name : mohammad tahir
s/o: qorban ali
age : 57
sex: male
tel: +93700210755
email: sonil_bayat@yahoo.com

from : mahammad tahir the winner of lottry nokia cliams ongoing

please help me
D
REVATHI

HI SIR IM REVATHI HERE FROM BANGALORE, SIR I RECEIVED A MAIL SAYING THAT I HAVE WOM SUM MONEY, FOR THAT I HAVE Your C.O.T charges cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full, we advise that you kindly send the payment of 25, 000.00 INR via Bank Transfer. IF I SEND THIS AMT IF I DOSNT RECEIVE ANY AMT SO LOSS OF 25000, BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FACING SOME PROBLEM, I GONE THROUGH WITH MY FRIEND BUT THEY ARE TELLING THAT ITS BOGUS, KINDLY REPLY ME REGARDING THIS
MANEA

I'm surprise when I received a message today in my mobile draw n°711818 in french polynésia. The message said that I won US$1000000 dollars. I don't understand and I want you to explained me and to tell me what can I do for receiving my prize. Thank you
my address: BP 446 UTUROA RAIATEA FRENCH POLYNESIA
I was born in august the firth in 1973, I have 3 children ant I'm in "concubinage"

IF THE MESSAGE IS TRUE - mcrosoft 1960

I GOT A MESSAGE FORM mcro1960@live.com. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT.
MESSAGE WAS THAT I WON THE PRIZE MONEY OF $450000 IN SOME LUCKY DRAW FROM THE E-MAIL AS STATED ABOVE. THE GIVEN PHONE NO. 44 7031 803 706, e-mail add. is account_deskbarclays@hotmail.co.uk.WHERE I CLAIMTHIS PRIZE MONEY, SAME AS YOURS ADDRESS AND PHONE NO.. SO, I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PRIZE MONEY WITH YOU (FOR ME). IF IT IS TRUE THEN I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF LUCKY DRAW IT IS AND WHY? AND FROM WHICH BANK WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ME? HOW DO YOU TRANSFER THIS ON MY A/C. PLEASE SEND ME SOME PROOF THAT I BELIEVE IT AND I WILL SEND YOU MY A/C NUMBER.
PLEASE MESSAGE ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOUT ALL OF THIS.

As the technology keeps developing, pranksters idea also becomes more unique. The said mail
nd such sms have become very famous and many of them are aware abt it. Anyways to bring it
ur notice such type of mails nd msgs are completely fake, fraud or whatever it is called never
entertain these things, still then if u would like to proceed with the instructions on ur mail,
then you would be a victim...