Lucknow - sawatha karyakarta bhw admit card

indiii
2010 admit cards of basic health worker ,swastha karya karta , a.n.m..... are available at kumar stationer's ,near rama inter college in pilibhit .kindly get to your admit card.

Comments

my name is...MOHD SAMAD ANSARI

my name ia sartaj
am belong from bareilly

my name is...AMAR KUKUR
I AM BELONG FROM BASTI

Dear sir / mam,

I m not received my admit card for bhw (swasthya vibhag lucknow)
my name is Sudhir Kumar Singh S/O Abhay Narayan Singh Vill +
Post - Bansdih Dist - ballia, UP.

so sir please help to find my admit card. if any query contact me this no- -9313708904 or my mail id vishal.singh542@yahoo.com, vis.coo123@gmail.com

thanks with regards
Sudhir Kumar Singh

Dear sir / mam,

I m not received my admit card for bhw (swasthya vibhag lucknow)
my name is Priyanka pal C/O Rakesh Pal Vill - Ghansoorpur
Post - Satupura (244304) Dist - Moradabad, UP. Tehsel- Sambhal

so sir please help to find my admit card. if any query contact me this no- -9368742268

thanks with regards
Priyanka Pal

my name is...Rahul Tripathi
I AM BELONG FROM BASTI
so sir please help to find my admit card. if any query contact me this no- -9936330731
Rahul s/o surendra nath tripathi
Vill & post - Labnapar
Distt Basti 272002

i m rajdeep singh distt gauttam buddh nagar .i have not recived my exma admit card please some in formation or or your department web site please give me a my email addersh rajdeep.singh09@gmail.com so fast .

my name is Pramod Maurya
I AM BELONG FROM Azamgarh (U.P.)
so sir please help to find my admit card. if any query contact me this no- -9455112961
Pramod Maurya s/o Sri Harilal Maurya.
Vill & post - Azampur
Distt Azamgarh 276001.

Respect. sir,
Ihave not received my admit card
my name is sadhana D/o bachchu singh
my adress- chhai pokher, achnera(AGRA) pin-283101
my contact no-9719090598
please halp me.

Respected Sir/ Mam
I am Krishna Vati from Kaushambi (Allahabad).I have not received my admit card.Is it available on internet. If yes please mention the web site.

Krishna Vati
(Allahabad)

Respected sir/madam

Myself Mohd Rafi Faruqui and i am from chandausi(Moradabad).i have not received my admit card.so please send me my admit card or given website to download it.if any kind of query you have then please contact me on 9997334786 or rafi.faruqui@gmail.com.

thanking you

mohd Rafi Faruqui
chandausi (Moradabad)
meraj

admit card bhw lucknow
meraj

plz give me my admit card khaliku jama zafari

Myself and i am from dhuwarjun(ghazipur).i have not received my admit card.so please send me my admit card or given website to download it.if any kind of query you have then please contact me on 08097708696, 09451182173 or grgrgovind680@gmail.com

thanking you

SHIV GOVIND RAI
dhuwarjun (ghazipur)
d.o.b 10jun1990

plz give me my admit card thanku sir 9760360826

dear sir mene sawasthya vibhag me apply kiya tha par uska admit card abhi tak nahi a paya he sir mera apse vinamra nivedan he ki meri es samasya ka samadhan jarur jarur kare thanku sir my mail id yadavsandeep826@gmail.com or my no. 9760360826

Respected sir/madam

Myself ASHOK KUMAR YADAV s/o sri JAGDISH CHANDRA YADAVand i am from SABOULI SEC C SITAPUR ROAD SCHEME LUCKNOW PIN 226021
i have not received my admit card.so please send me my admit card or given website to download it.if any kind of query you have then please contact me on 9838008838 ashok_yadav1111@yahoo.co.in

jai shankar maurya s/o shri chandrabali singh date of birth 07/06/1989

Respect. sir,
Ihave not received my admit card
my name is ashish babu sharma s/o sri mahesh babu sharma
my adress- primary health centre awagarh dist- etah
my contact no- 09313336077