LUMINOUS INVERTER - Delear is supplying TEZ inverter instead of Luminous inverter.

Sandip Halder
On 31/03/2009 I have booked a Luminous inverter (800 VA) and Exide Battery (Invertor 1500 FT ) from a Luminous Dealer (Dealer Address: Battery Centre, Ranipark, Madhyamgram Chowmatha (Opp Subhas Maidan).Kolkata - 700129, Contact Person Name: Sanjib Guha, Mobile No: 9874325161). During booking he has insisted me to buy a Luminous battery of 150 Amp. But during discussion we told him we want exide battery only. Though in the booking slip (No.309) he wrote he will provide us Luminous Inverter (800VA), Luminous Battery and LuminousTrolley and Price would be Rs15500/-. But after installation we found that ha has installed TEZ Inverter (Instead of Luminous) of 800 VA, Exide Battery (1350 FT-Inverter) and a normal trolley. After installation he took Rs 14500/- from us. When we have gone to his place he makes us understand that 1350 FT Exide Battery is equivalent to Luminous 150Amp Battery, though we asked for Exide 1500 FT battery. And when we have asked why he has given TEZ inverter instead of Luminous, he is just ignoring the fact. Please advice us what do we do? Please take action against this dealer.

Comments

I am agreed with the complaint. I asked dealer to send a luminous inverter to me but he sent Tez inverter instead. When asked about genuineness he showed backside of catalouge where it is written that contact details: Registered Office & Customer Support Division Luminous Pvt Ltd. He tried to satisfy me but in vain. Tell me how justified he is?

I agree which is written by Mr.Inderjeet shingh.

I had purchased Luminous Invertor from The Kakad Electrcal Co. Nadesar Varanasi.

Despite repeated complain to Luminous service center on phone No.05423262646 & to dealer person Rajkumar, Owner no service is received. Since last twodays there phone is switched off. So before buying Luminous product think twice.

Ashvin
D
vishwas

is the same thing
tapan67

recently i purchase one luminus inverter 600va sl no B5CL3L4282712509 FROM VINAYAK INFOTEK, 11 GOENKA LANE KOL-700007 VIDE INVOICE NO VI/176/2009-2010 DATED 08.07.09. I WANT TO TAKE 24 MONTHS WARRANTY. PLEASE ADVICE THE ACTUAL PROSSES TO TAKE THIS FACILITY.

i do agree with the complaint as when i asked for the reason why he gave us tez inverters instead of Luminous, , , he told me that tez is an product of Luminous nd is under control of Luminous...can someone pls tell me is that true or not ..
if it not then someone should take action against these kinds of dealers...

I have also got TEZ Inverter instead of Luminous, surprisingly address of Luminous mentioned on the box as a manufacturer. Luminous must clarify this issue.

There should be atrict action against these dealers as they are cheating the customer and bringing down the company goodwill.
Company should take action agains these delears and stop their license.

I am suggested by a a Luminious delear to buy a 800va inverter at rs19000/ could anybody please suggest.

i am a dealer of R.O. and BEANCH MARK and i want to be your dealership plz reply me

is the tez is luminous product?

is the tez is luminous product?
manjesh

Whoever has got Tez inverter instead of LUMINOUS, Please donot worry. Tez is a new model of Luminous.
All the service support, and warranty is provided by luminous itself. Please Rest assured. I am a customer of TEZ and myself has gone to the Luminous service center and clarified. TEZ is Luminous only.

I purchased a inverter and battery of Luminuios tez brand, from Ludhiana (Punjab) since, 13/05/2009, But from the time of purchasing it is being not run properly.
pls. immediately provide a skillfull Engneer/mechanic from the nearest service center.
It treats urgent,
Address :- V.P.O. Bihta, near allahabad bank, distt ambala, pin code 133101 (Haryana)
Complained No.UL74842 ( Received it telephonically discussion)
Mobile : 09416317142
Phone : 0171-2823151

i bought Luminous Inverter and battery in 2009 and then only i came to know what blunder i had done. since then it is creating a lot of problems, just like battery backup very poor (10 minutes)sometime because of inverter or sometime coz of battery. their after sale service is totally worst they r just sitting there to received calls and nothing else. i hav got tired making numerous calls but nobody listen.i live at ludhianain (punjab) my no is 9357908701

i wud like to convey to all of u never every buy luminous products as they r inferior in quality and the after sale service is worst. if possible please solve my proble by sending repersentetive in ludhiana (punjab)

Rajnish bandhu
1138/161
gurutegbahdur nagar, galli no-3
chandigarh road ludhiana
punjab

m- 9357908701

due to respected sir, i have some problem in my inverter that is when ac power available, some time it convert to ups mode.
kindly send me proper soluation methode
thanking you
biplab saha from durgapur

I totally agree.
Invertor qualituy is bogus. services are non existent. they are there to fleece people . i wonder why such companies are not disbanded and people saved from the torture.
DR RAJEEV SHARMA. 9839235356

OMG

I just googled to check out the same problem !! and found this forum !!

I had ordered a luminous inverter and have instead been sent a TEZ inverter by dealer. The electrician he sent told that this is made by luminous. (Its just written on the manual only at one place)

somebody plz confirm me if tez is a product of Luminous and if luminous r inferior in quality
then what inverter should I buy ?

thnx all

i gave a luminous battery { battery no.- 965410 } 4 exchange dated 14th june, 2010 which is in warranty period . But now, they r not giving it back as more than 1 month has been passed . No action has been taken till now . & still they r giving complaint numbers . They r such a fraud company . Plz. try 2 solve my problem at earliest as it is so much hot now-a-days . My contact no. is 9818301801 {arun} .

its not take charging

sir, i purchase luminous inverter march 2010.it s take many problems its not working properly now its donot taking charge.