mack - fake institute

sanjumaddi121 on Mar 9, 2012
my name is sanjay halder i am a student of mack institute of hotel management . registration fee is 5200+350+130 /- only after registration they was give me only 12 class for 2 hours after completing 12 class they send me to hotel hindustan international for industrial training but i have face so many problem in my industrial training because i know nothing about hotel management for industrial training 12 classes is not enough for that. i told to the institute and they send me to the hotel ashoka for charges of rupees 1000/- but i don't like the hotel and i said please send me in a good hotel for industrial training . they want to charge me again 1000 rs . the institute teach nothing they playing for my time and money they total cheat me. the address of institute is FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT & RETAIL TRAINING PURPOSE Address:- P-83, Block-B, Lack Town, Kolkata-700089
(Near Laketown Ganguram's Sweet Shop)
Phone: +91 9231568016
033 64558348
033 30121533
E-mail: mack01_kolkata@rediffmail.com
vivek.barman@mackhospitality.net

Comments

N Jun 22, 2012 by
Putul Jha

Best Review
I am not agree with Mr. Sanjay Halder ecause Ms. Putul . Right now i am established from MACK. I am working in The Stadel so that's why I am totally disagree with Mr. Sanjay Halder.
N Jul 5, 2014 by
Pabitra Dolai

I am pabitra dolai.I made my life from mack.I am working siddharth residecy in hospet.Post of Asst ACCOUNTANT.I am very happy.
Many many thanks for Barman Sir&mack institute.

Sir My next aim Out of country.
Sir please Help me.