Madhur Courier - Not Delivered

Atul Choudaha
A courier was booked from Madhur courier services on 9/8/08 from Nagda (M.P.)(Ujjain) to Daman; receipt no 55578951 containing Rakhi, letter and a gift. Packet was booked at a price of Rs 40/- due to no regular service to Daman. When courier didnt reached till 16/8/08, on enquiring I was informed that address was not correct. It was the company's address and also the mobile nmber of the recipient was clearly written on the envelop. This address is also valid. When I collected the envelop, it was found open and the gift vouchers where missing. This was conveyed to the Madhur courier incharge, Nagda branch and given in writing to him. Though packet was containing Rakhi, which could not be delivered on time to the brother who has only one sister.

Comments

Courier of Rakhi not Received - Madhur Courier

My Father book a courier from Ratangarg (Raj) to Faridabad (Haryana) on dated 11/08/2008 and the courier is reached at madhur courier office 14/08/2008 and they called me for address confirmation from telephone no. 129-3216818 but till date courier not deleverd. i ask for the same by calling at this no. but they give me the other person no. named Mr. Rajesh and Mr. Umesh but the both the gentalman are not any answer for this and nobody tell the status for the same.

Doc No. 71541 dtd 24-09-2008 booked at Jhalawar

courier not deliver at raipur

our courier not delivered plz tell me reson

Not recd. material from mumbai to bhopal & Docc. no. is 22021800
Synthia

My client has sent the document on 29th Arial 2009, but till now (19th May 2009) I didn’t received the courier; If i call to the courier office they are not responding the call properly.

Because of this delay I lost Rs. 1.5 Lakhs business

I think this is the worst services I felt.

Pls try to change this type of nonsense.

Dear Friends,

I suggest you all to not use the service of Madhur courier as they dont have any organized ways how and when to deliever your document, Secondly, Madhur courier neighther understand the importance of time. They dont have any particular courier boy for any service. And one most familier habbit is that they all are providing different numbers to us to search our courier and not understanding that this is their duty and why we are paying to them, , , From last week i am waiting here for my some important documents but still i am waiting for thw same.. So you all whoever think to use their services, first decide whether you want your important document to be safe, correct delivery or you never mind if it lost in the way...

my boss sand one item 11/07/2009 From guna mp to jaipur rajasthan
but not recvied tiil noe & your jaipur branch telephone no not avabi. on your web site

i am wating for my rakhi but its not deliverd realy your service is so poor, becouse your full details is not present in internet & when i am calling on your centre thier is no responce

my cn no is -1948(1)226 /dt-3.08.09(from Katni /M.P.)
(to howrah /W.B.)
Suyash Jha(+919007800817)

WE HAD SENT PARCLE AS ON DATE 13.08.07 AGAINST YOUR MADHUR COURIER SUNDERNAGAR OFFICE C/NO 62960 DTD-13.08.09
BUT . TILL DATE THE SAME PARCLE NOT GET TO OUR HEAD OFFICE AT JALGAON

WE REQUEST TO YOU PL CONFIRM US IMMEDTLY.

recepit no 50137864 not recevied at vapi
dated 19/8/2009
book on rau office,

parcel sended to mumbai via consignment no.36841772 on dated 28/08/09 but still not delivered.

Courier to Mr. Kalpesh Desai
Vision copyright consultancy Pvt Ltd
Shop # 2, Ellora Appartment
S. V Road
Dahesar (E)
Mumbai-68
Obove mention courier was booked on12th Oct & on the do-cet # 11749321.But this courier have yet not reach on to the address.
Mahesh V. Kuber Madhur Courier  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

Parcel Not Received - Kidney Stone Medicine

Dear Sir /Mamdam

My father send me 6 Medicine iteams of Kidney Stone but Not Received Yet. I am in Chicago- America & My Father is in Pune, Pl. Reply.

Mahesh Kuber,
U.S.A. (Chicago)
MUKESH SONI Madhur Courier  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

opened the packet that to be delivered..... - Madhur Courier

I HANDED OVER THE PARCEL,WHICH CONTAINED OF SOME AYURVEDIC MEDICINES, I HAD ALREADY INFORMED THAT COURIES PERSON THAT IT CONTAINS SUCH MATERIAL,HE TOLD THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED IN 3-4 DAYS,& IT RETURNED BACK TO ME TODAY(8-04-2010)
STRANGE THING WAS THAT THAT PACKET WAS OPENED,INFACT THERE WAS DOUBLE PACKING,THAN THERE WAS THE MEDICINE INTO 3 POLY COVERS,THAT WAS KIDNEY STONE MEDICINE,I WAS VERY FRUSTRATED WHILE SEEING THAT.....THAT MEDICINE WAS NEEDED IN EMERGENCY AT MY SISTER'S PLACE,ON WHICH I MENTIONED THE NAME OF MY SISTER'S HUSBAND TO WHOM IT WAS REQUIRED..
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GIVE ME PROPER JUDGEMENT.
I WILL BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO U SIR/MAM..

THE COURIER NO.IS-11685105 & DISPATCHED DATE WAS 3RD APRIL 2010
lavanyarao Madhur Courier  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

pl. go through madure qourier & complaint them thay may come back to you. complaint to this email id query@madhurexpress.net
N Apr 20, 2011 by
rajne Madhur Courier  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

sir mera courier farrukhabad s faizadab aaya h aur vo kula h aur ush me s one iteam miss h who is responsible for that sir i have kindly request to u please take some stirickt action and i want my money back to the courier, which iteam was left in envelop thanks sir
N May 12, 2012 by
Sonakshi naik Madhur Courier  - Raigarh, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India

I had sent a courier frm raigarh to delhi containing an official letter which had nt reached there yet..,
the courier was sent frm Madhur courier with receipt number 0016242802.
I kindly request u to check for its delivery as soon as possible.

Madhur Courier - Not Delivered