Madhur Courier Services (Madhurexpress. Net) - NON DELIVERY OF DOC

harekrishnadk@gmail.com on Feb 28, 2012
FROM( harekrishnadk@gmail.com)
MR KOTHARI 9890543625
DIDINT DEVERED DOC SINCE SEPTEMBER 2011 TILL TODAY 28 FEB 2012
Parcel Reached AMRAVATI-{184} sent for delivery. Delivery Incharge:Ashish Kothari -[7693] Area: Chandur Bazar-<444704> Mobile No: 9890543625

Comments

N Apr 25, 2012 by
transcom systems

My consinment frm DLH is dlvd 2 ur DLH off on dtd 23/4/2012 but on searchin it 8 ur website, irs entry is appearing of 24/4/2012, where s its been dlvd a day b4. M gettin my parcels frm DLH 2 IND in 6-7 days wheres dese 2 b dlvd on 3rd day frm bookin dt. Y its happening ? Its not d 1st tm, frm last 3 parcels m gettin in d same position. Till how long dis'll go ? If I try ur INDORE's no i.e. 0731-2706807, either it won get picked up or its engaged for a long tm. R u providing such type of service ? It s shame on dis large grup.

I hope in future u'll not going 2 provide dis type of service so dat no one can suffer frm any problem. V r usin Cargo n Courier Services so dat d consinment reach on tm 8 its destination.

8 last I not only hope but confident dat such type of services'll not b provided.
N Apr 24, 2014 by
Sachin Sodi

parcel from delhi to alwar not delivered since 18/4/2014 till today 24/4/14 docket no 8012246980.
sachin sodi 9352201006