Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh, allahabad - UP TET ANSWER SHEET WRONG

raj shakya on Nov 16, 2011
UPTET EXAM 13November 2011 in
Paper code, UPTET-S1-2011
question booklet Code 'A'

Question No 109
Q.109: How Many four digit numbers are there between 999 and 3000?
(A) 2001 (B) 2000 (C)1999 (D) 1998

Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh, allahabad :- Gives answer Is (A) 2001, It is totaly incorrect
but correct Answer is (B)2000

RAJ KUMAR SHAKYA
ASHOK NAGAR ETAH
MOB NO.9012500708

UP TET ANSWER SHEET WRONG

Comments

N Nov 26, 2011 by
kushawaha

my name is muniraj maine UPTET2011 ka exam diya tha bhul se maine Question booklet ka number B ki jagah A OMR Answer sheet per likh diya

jiske karan mera paper B ki jagah A se chek ho gaya Kya meri problem ko tik kiya ja sakta hai.

Muniraj

mob no 9026655956
N Nov 26, 2011 by
kushawaha

mai apne Question booklet no B se chek karana chahata hau pls help me

mob n0 9026655956
N Nov 28, 2011 by
Vimal Kishor Gautam

Sir my name is SEEMA D/O GENDA LAL, Roll No. 22000061 Hai maine UPTET2011 ka exm diya hai, jiska OMR NO.1589348 jo ki PRIMARY ka hai, isme mai Pass ho gayi hun lekin net par result dekh rahi hun to usme MARG SHREE D/O DHARMENDRA KUMAR Name show kar raha hai, jabki mera Name SEEMA D/O GENDA LAL Hai, please help me sir ji...
Thankyou
My email.ID is; vimalkishorgautam@gmail.com
My Mobile No is;; 09759258731, 08791499427
A Nov 29, 2011 by
mukeshmeenayadav@gmail.com

R/Sir,

My Name is Meena Yadav, D/o Sh. R.S. Yadav, My Roll No. is 01045430 for UPTET 2011 (Primary Level). I have checked my answer sheet from the Key (Set B) and I calculated my marks 129 accurately but when result has been declared, I am quite shocked. I have been given marks only 113. This is not a 2 or 3 marks difference. It is a big difference. Kindly consider my request again and check the same at your best level. Necessary action if taken, kindly send the same information in my e-mail id. i.e. mukeshmeenayadav@gmail.com. I will be highly oblige to you.

Yours faithfully

MEENA YADAV
D/o Sh. R. S. Yadav
Roll No. 01045430
UPTET 2011 (Primary Level Candidate from Meerut Zone, UP)
N Dec 1, 2011 by
Bharat Singh chandausi

my name is Bharat Singh S/o Shri Pyare lal chandausi ( moradabad ), sir my roll no. is 24000057 first paper ka hai mene apna admit card exam se ek din pehle banbaya tha nidesak k office se mene answer sheet k acording paper 60 % se qualify kar liya sabka result aa gaya but mera result nahin aaya, sir me allahabad jane layak nahin hun meri aarthik pareshani hai, sir pls help me vacancy aa chuki hain.

pls help me urgent ...

my contact no. is ----- 8791590710
email- lovesinghready@gmail.com

with regards
Bharat Singh
A Dec 3, 2011 by
amitchauhan

Sir my name is HAR NANDAN SINGH S/O NATTHOO LAL, Roll No. 05005819 Hai maine UPTET2011 ka exm diya hai, jiska OMR NO.1388063
hai or mera marks 42% hai obc catagari ke hisab se 55% pass hai mari mark sheet ke hisab se mere 62% hone chaiye ...

thanks
N Dec 3, 2011 by
Sanjeevkr

My name is sanjeev kr sharma & my other details are as S/o Shri shiv kumar R/O Bareilly my booklet code was 'B' & my answer booklet OMR No. was 1021311, sir i appeared for the uptet exam & my roll no for primary is 06014638 .I checked my answers with the answer keys posted on the site on 28th nov & my correct answers were 118 & at that time in the declared result for primary my roll was missing & it was mentioned in the categary of result awaited with a remark as R.L.O.But now when results have been updated I as declaced as fail & my total marks are 89, this is practically impossible to have a difference of 29 questions.If I also consider the fact that answers for some questions have been updated then also the diffence can't be such huge.So, i kindly request you to look into the matter & do the needful as this is a matter of my career.
My Contact details are as
Email - yogi_libran@yahoo.co.in
Mob No. - 09927075336
A Dec 3, 2011 by
amitchauhan

my roll no (05005660) is first paper marks is 72 passing marks 83 and acourding to my answer keys my no 90 please re check my omr sheet ...

thanks
A Dec 14, 2011 by

To Date - 14-12-2011
The director
Madhaymik Shiksha Parishad
Allahabad.

Subject - Application for Rechecked the UP TET 2011 First Paper and my roll no UP TET Roll No. 05001004
1- I have not got any answers for the complain of UP TET 2011 (First Paper) and my roll no UP TET Roll No. 05001004 which i have send by internet on 3 december 2011 & 7 december 2011
2- I request you to rechecked my answer sheet of UP TET 2011 (First Paper) and my roll no UP TET Roll No. 05001004 because i have got marks 89 (59.33%) but i Hope that marks should be 93 (62%) and the result of UP TET 2011 (First Paper) should be inform to me within 10 days
3- I shall be highly obliged to you. i answer Sheet UP TET 2011 (First Paper) and my roll no UP TET Roll No. 05001004 is not recheched then i will have to take the help of court and all the expenses will have to paid by your department.
4- So please pay attention on it with in 10 days

amitchauhan36@rediffmail.com
UP TET (First Paper) Roll No. 05001004
N Jan 9, 2012 by
vipin1984rv

i want to ask you why you not open first upper primary wants while the candidate who is selected in primary they are also applied in upper primary .
Please tell me when the upper primary wants will open.
N Sep 16, 2012 by
sapan khola

I have passed Intermediate in 1999 with Roll No 0956604, Named Sapan Khola from S D D INT.COLLEGE SALIMPUR ETAWAH.But I have lost my Mark Card and I have no other xerox copy of it. What should I do for next duplicate Mark Detail.Pl's tell me or confirm me on my email id- anil.yadav440@gmail.com, soon.I will be greate oblige you.
N Jun 11, 2013 by
saxena07860

my self shubhi saxena and i got 23 marks in math 1st paper, but my exam is very good so i want to re-cheque my maths 1st paper copy pls sir could you re-cheque copy because i want to get admision in b-tech, and i attented jee main entrance exam. i got good marks in jee-main exam my u.p.board role no. is 0011582 thanks

my mob. no. is 9058811888