Madras University - Convocation,Provisional and Degree Certificate not received

manishbohra1985 on Sep 23, 2012
Dear Director,

Please find the enclosed course completion certificate for the MBA HR degree. I have only received the course completion certificate for the degree. But i have not received the degree and provisional certificate for my MBA HR. I was asked to provide the fees paid slips to get the degree from your office. As i am not having the copy of the fees paid slips with me. Request you to please help me in getting the degree & the provisional certificate.

Name - Manish J
Id - A7101PBA1582
Mobile no - 9941884153
Location - Royapuram
Degree - MBA HR

Manish J Bohra

Convocation,Provisional and Degree Certificate not received

Comments

N Apr 11, 2011 by
sisir789 Madras University  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Non Receipt of Degree Provisional Certificate - MADRAS UNIVERSITY

I have cleared my BBA exam in Oct 2008, my enrollment no was 98SBA31068 and applied for the provisional Degree certificate in Oct 2009. Since then after a repeated telephone calls also I am unable to get any feedback from the university. In this regard, i have spoken to the PRO also and the assurance from him was that i would get it with in 15 days and the incident was in the month of Nov 10. I am yet to receive the same.
N May 28, 2013 by
divyaalagsarsamy

Dear Director,

I am the student of Apollo Arts and Science College 2008-2011batch. Already i have one arrear but i cleared in nov 2011 itself. I have only received the course completion and provisional certificate for the degree. But i have not received the degree certificate for my BCA . Request you to please help me in getting the degree certificate.

Madras University - Convocation,Provisional and Degree Certificate not received