Madurai Kamaraj University - Course Completion not received

valleyquadras
I have passed BCA in April 2008. I still havent received the course completion certificate from the University. I have followed up several times with Mumbai CST MKU branch and also with the University, but there is no response from them. I have sent several followups including two registered letters (Copies are with me). Still no response from them. My roll number is A1A2724548.

Course Completion not received

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

kripa83

Madurai Kamaraj University will take time to deliver their Course Completion certificate. You need contact to Controller of Exmainations, Madurai, Kamaraj.
www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com, www.vedicinfotech.com, www.esmartwebsolutions.com,

Madurai Kamaraj University - Course Completion not received