mafoi.biz/ourpeople/ - no assccee to Ma foi.biz/ourpeople/

sunil kandiyal
from last five months I am not able to check my side for Ma foi.biz/ourpeople.there is error in password i need help from you regarding my correct pass word so i can check my side and withdraw lmy salary slips.
i am working for Procter&Gamble home products ltd.at Meerut H.Q.

Regard's
SUNIL KANDIYAL
MEERUT

Comments

mafoi

you can write to flexi.care@mafoi.com and you would get a response

I am not able to check my side for Ma foi.biz/ourpeople.there is error in password i need help from you regarding my correct pass word so i can check my side and withdraw my salary slips.

Even i have the same issues here
Manoraj.A
Edbro india

Even the complaints send to flexi.care@mafoi.com is a failure one, please help me in this regards.

Manoraj.A

I name is Raju Munda and am working in Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Since 12.07.2009 and Department ID Is 172419 and Centre Calcutta and Comapany has given a email ID and Passward is not working that why I am unable to Check my Salary and PF Accont.

Therefore, you are requested provide a Email ID and Password to log in to
https:/www.mafoi.biz/ourpeole.

Thanks with regards

Raju Munda
Silchar, ASSAM

Harpinder singh
sharekhan ltd
jalandhar branch

I am janardhan keshav panchal. I am not able to open or log in your site https:// www.mafoi.biz./ourpeople.thats way i am unable to check and download my monthly payslip. so plz help me and give me a solution of above problem.

Janardhan Panchal
Mail ID - panchal_janardhan2008@rediffmail.com

196184

my self name is sunil kumar . i am not able to check my side form Ma foi.biz/ourpeople there is error in password i need help form your

regars
sunil kumar

dear sir our id - sushil.172553 has not open proper so kindly you look and carrid out.I rewind to you accept my complain and take nessasry action pls. sender = sushil
Preee

Hey y dont u copy paste the following address to your internet explorer the classic browser window
i tried and it worked. I was facing the same problem as u all but i changed my browser from chrome to internet explorer.
Try if it helps ...

im unable to see my salary slip pls provide

I am not able to check mafoi.biz/ourpeople kindly check and give me correct information what is the problem. from last 4 month i had not taken my Payslip.
It's Urgent.
I am working at Kone Elevator India Pvt.Ltd. Gurgaon
Emp id : 165678

Ajay Kumar Singh

dear sir,

i want my salary slip last 3 month on my e-mail. ID. & pls provide my reimbressment bill detail. my Dep. ID is 199616 & user ID is -indrajeet.199616

dear sir,

i want my salary /salary slip last 2month on my e-mail. ID.
-GANESH DHANWAI.

dear sir,

i want my salary slip last 3 month on my e-mail. ID. & pls provide my reimbressment bill detail. my Dep. ID is user ID is -ibabu.109525

i am nt able log into ur site n unable check into salary slip n download pls send my 3 mnths salary slip on my e-mail deepakguru.deepakkumar7@gmail.com, my usher USHER ID deepak.190898

My name is Monoj kumar hazam and am working in BHARAT PETROLEUIM CORPORATION Since 19.02 2010 and Department ID Is 207854 and Centre Calcutta and Comapany has given a email ID and Passward is not working that why I am unable to Check my Salary and PF Accont.So sir, plz ensure me on my mail id, - krhazam_8k@yahoo.com, or in my cell no. +918876582502

Therefore, you are requested provide a Email ID and Password to log in to