Magadh University - my certificate is original or fake

rosaiah
my name is rosaiah i have compleate a bsc degree in the year of 2008..so kindly request this certificate is original or fake..conformation regarding

Comments

my name isP. Satyanarayana i have compleate a bsc degree in the year of 2003..

P.Satyanarayana
janardhanreddy.123@gmail.com

My name is P. Sathyanarayana i have compleate a B.Sc. Degree in the year of 2003. My University Roll No. 5694, and Registration No. 30741/ 00.
Passed in Sept. 2003 Thorgh Magadh University Bodh - Gaya First Class with Honours in Mathematics.

P.Sathyanarayana,
janardhanreddy.123@gmail.com

Respected Sir,

Iam Mr. Prasad S.V.S.S.R.H. and i have completed my B.Tech ( Mechanical) from RPSIT, Patna from Magadh University. My Regd. No. 121257 / 03 and the University Roll no. 88276914.

I passed in the year 2006 ( 2003 - 2006) Aug. I am a Diploma student. So mine is lateral entry into B.Tech.

S.V.S.S.R.H.Prasad
prasad.sridhara99@gmail.com

iam Mr.polireddy and ihave completed my Bsc(Bzc) ipassed in the year 2007 Kindly certify whether my certificate is genuine i.e. ( original or Fake) to my email mentioned below.

polireddy.m
polireddy.mudumala1@gmail.com

i am V.Rama Mohana rao ihave completed My Bcom part III (accounting homes) i assed in the year 2005 My certificates allredy received
kindly certify whether my certificate is genuine i.e (original or Fake) to my email mentioned below
please release the details as early as possible

thnking you sir

yours faithfully
V. Rama Mohana rao
Email, Adders: vinjamuri2008@gmail.com

my certificate roll no. 65248 reg no. pat 05352 this cerificate is original or fake i want full details of students example student name etc.,
N Jan 8, 2011 by
s.naresh reddy

my name is naresh i have compleate bcom degree in the year of 2007-2010 so kindly request this certificate is original or fake..conformation regarding
N Jan 8, 2011 by
s.naresh reddy

My name is S. Naresh Reddy i have compleate a B.com . Degree in the year of 2008-2010. My University Roll No. 08225, and Registration No. PAT-016325.
Passed in july-2010 Thorgh Magadh University Bodh - Gaya First Class kindly request this certificate is original or fake..

s_naresh2000@yahoo.com
A Mar 4, 2011 by
abdul_azizk

To,
VC / Controller of Examination, Magadh University Bodh Gaya- Patna. India

I did my MBA (marketting mgnt) PG in Magadh University Bodh Gaya,

Roll no. : GAY 6018

Register No. :17028/2003

And I got my Total 4 semester mark cards with diffrent Roll No. & Ref. No., In real fact I'm totally confused & worried about this. and one other thing is there is no University's stamp or seal on the Original certificates also, so kindly let me know how to check my certificates are original or fake. and plz give me one solution for checking this certificates as soon as possible. your valued suggession plz mail me

Thaking you alot
with regards
abdul_azizk@yahoo.com
N Mar 9, 2011 by
venkateshwarraopln

Iam Mr. venkateshwarraopln i have completed my b.com computers Patna from Magadh University. My Regd. No. PAT-03121 and the University Roll no. 04007.

I passed in the year 15-06-2006 ( 2004 - 2006) MAR'. I am a regular student. So mine is lateral entry into MBA.

venkateshwarraopln@gmail.com

N Apr 19, 2011 by
vennelashankar

My name is L.Shankar i have compleate a B.com. Degree in the year of 2007-2010. My University Roll No. 3152, and Registration No. 6553/2007.
Passed in March. 2010 Thorgh Magadh University Bodh - Gaya First Class with Honours in Acconts.

L.Shankar,
srishshankar2011@gmail.com
N Apr 26, 2011 by
debujui14

My name is sanjay kumarr i have compleate a B.sc . Degree in the year of 2007-2010., and Registration No. 2071175/06.
Passed in March. 2010 Thorgh Magadh University Bodh - Gaya First Class with Honours in Mathematics.

sagar.reddy59@yahoo.com
N May 6, 2011 by
laxmi_ng@yahoo.com

Hi, i have completed my MCA in the year 2009 from Magadh university, i have recieved 2 certificates.
I just want to check which certificate is original or fake.Could you please provide me the contact address for the same. my mail id is laxmi_ng@yahoo.com
N May 19, 2011 by
rama mohan rao

i have allredy completed Bcom degree in maghadha univrsity in the 2002 to 2005. university released my I, II & III year degree marks list, provisional certificate & OD. but university have not released my mygration certificate.
actualy my dout is certificates are origional are fake my roll no 26948 v.rama mohan rao
N Jun 10, 2011 by
k b murthy

Dear sir
Plaese confirm the geniuanity My PhD certificate in Mathematics obtained from Magadh University on 2010

Registration No.311824 / 2007
Title of the Thesis: Studies on Mathematical Inequalities

Please send response to the email: kbmurthy1996@rediffmail.com
N Jun 14, 2011 by
T.R.Praveen Kumar

my name is T.R.Praveen Kumar i have compleate a msc(Physics) in the year of (2010-2011)..so kindly request this certificate is original or fake..conformation regarding.
Dear sir
Plaese confirm the geniuanity My MSC(Physics) certificate in Physics obtained from Magadh University on 2011 (DIstance Mode).
Regd no. PAT-61270 and roll no. 05734.

Please send the message on my id kunu_kool13@yahoo.com
N Jul 4, 2011 by
glen cigal

My name is Ravi Srivastava i have compleate a B.sc . Degree in the year of 2002-2005 from A.N. College Patne (Magadh University), My roll no is PAT 265812H AND Registration No.361824/02

Ravi Srivastava
ravi_sri1981@yahoo.com
A Jul 12, 2011 by
nagi.new

my name is nageswararao i have compleate b.com in the year of 2004-2006 my regd no is PAT 06810, roll no;03674 so kindly request this certificate is original or fake. send me my mail id mentioned below. Thanking you
Yours Sincerly, nageswararao nagi.new@gmail.com
N Aug 24, 2011 by
ASHISH KUMAR1

My name is Ashish kumar i have compleate a B.com . Degree in the year of 2004-2006 from Lallo mandal collage(Magadh University), My roll no is 6900397 AND Registration No.1271339/2003

Ashish kumar
kumar_taj_ashish@yahoo.co.in
N Sep 4, 2011 by
satyabhama877

my name is satya bhama i ccompleted my BA in the year 2008 i want to know whether my certificates are genuine are fake

Magadh University - my certificate is original or fake