Magadh University : Original Degree Certificate - Magadh University : Original Degree Certificate

S S P Singh
The Magadh University does not provide the original certificate either degree or post-graduate degree to their constituent college even after 10 or more years. What is the guidelines of UGC regarding this? What should student do against this university/college policy. Where should student of magadh university complain/request for removing this anomalies prevailing in the college as well as Magadh University. No administrative office of the college as well as Magadh University computerized even 2009 has come. What is the right of the student? what consumer right say about this?

Please reach together and make some movement to eliminate this big anomalies in Magadh University.

Comments

I did my digree in Magadh University Bodh-gaya,
and i got my B.com marks lists and original digree, so please let me know how to check my Certificates are original or duplicates.

I did my MCAin Magadh University Bodh-gaya,
and i got my B.sc marks lists but original digree, so please let me know how to check my Certificates are original or duplicates and how to get original degree

B.Com Certificates (UGC) Approval or Not

B.Com Course Syllabus for Equvalence certificate

dear sir i am student of B.Sc part1 math hon's 2010-11
form filling date...????

Dear Sir, I did my B.Tech with computer science in magadh university. plz guide me how to verify my certificate is fake of genune.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
shardindu

Hi Guys,

I, Shardindu Tiwari, too passed my BA pass course in 1993 from this university thru Maharaja College Arrah. I got only the provisional certificate in the year 2000. I never got the orginal certificate. It seems it has been misplaced or what ? can't say.

I would appreciate, what is the process to get that certificate.

Regds
Shardindu Tiwari
A Mar 6, 2011 by
sudhan111

Dear respected Sir,
i got a degree on magadh univeresity on bsc(comp) so please verify my cirtificate orginal or duplicate
my cirtificate number: 09149 and regd no:PAT-67264
N May 11, 2011 by
baseer

i did my b.com from magadh university the broker of university has taken the amount of 32000 and given the certificates but when i am going to grd hrd they said these are the fake certificates we dint stamping on your certificates so please tell what i do
A May 25, 2011 by
msreddy123

I did my digree in Magadh University Bodh-gaya,
and i got my B.sc marks lists and original digree, so please let me know how to check my Certificates are original or duplicates.
N Jun 10, 2011 by
cobraarun

am arun i did my ba english under magadh university how to check my certificate is orginal or duplicate plz help me am in a great confusion my email adrs is arun_kumar6662000@yahoo.com. ph no 08907636791
A Jul 12, 2011 by
Phaneendar Thummala

please verify my certificates fake or genuine?

i did my degree magadh university Bodh-Gaya

My Details,

Course:- B.S.C(COMPUTER SCIENCE)
Passed Out:- Mar 2007.

How can cheack my certificate original or fake.
D Sep 18, 2011 by
MU123

DEAR CANDIDATES !
THIS IS NOT UNIVERSITY MISTAKE ACTUALLY MANY STUDENTS TAKING ADMISSIONS IN VARIOUS COURSES OF MAGADH UNIVERSITY THROUGH STUDY CENTERS ALL OVER INDIA AND TRYING TO MANAGE THE SHOW.. FOR THESE TYPE OF ADMISSIONS THERE WILL BE NO PROPER GENUINE RECORDS WITH THE UNIVERSITY. SO UNIVERSITY IS NOT ABLE TO ISSUE CONVOCATION CERTIFICATES/ ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATES SINCE STUDY CENTERS ARE NOT FOLLOWING PROPER UNIVERSITY INSTRUCTIONS AND MANY STUDY CENTERS ARE NOT DIRECTLY REGISTERED BY THE UNIVERSITY. HERE STUDY CENTERS ARE FAKE !
A Jan 22, 2012 by
amitksinha

If you want your Degree certificate from Maghad university. Never approach college becuase university never send degree for all students / pass outs. Go to Maghad university take your Mark sheet, Provisional, Registration slip and application along wid you.

Do not get in touch with broker directly meet some university clerk and get your work done. This process would take 1 ~2 month ...

Cheers ...!!

Amit kumar sinha
N Mar 6, 2012 by
mahi000

N Jul 13, 2012 by
vijayraj5

hello sir can u tell me how to check my certificates r original r fake i did b.com in 2007-2010 my roll no 02745, regd no: PAT-03429 CAN U tell me plz its urgent
my mail id vijayraj.rktaxconsultants@gmail.com

Name - Rajesh kumar
Roll no.6422245
N Oct 22, 2013 by
sanjay_00

I completed my BSC degree in 1994. I have provisional certificate. I need the original certificate can you please let me know the procedure to get the certificate.

Please reply to sanjay00603@gmail.com
N Dec 19, 2013 by
manju11

RISPECATED SIR,
I am Manju tiwari. I pass B.A (hons)in Psycology in 1994. I want my migration certificate & certificate . Sir please send my certificates. I shall be thankful to you .
My address :- A 268 gali no. 11 near Nav jeevan school Madhu vihar New Delhi 110059
My ID :- manjutiwari947@gmail.com
My ph. no. :- 8802780684
My Roll No. :- PAT 38165
If you send my certificate i will very greatful to you .
N Jul 9, 2014 by