Magneti Marelli Motherson Autosystems Ltd — INSURANCE CLAIM REJECTED

baliramgonate on Feb 27, 2011
Respond To Complaint

my self Baliram Nanabhau Gonate working with Ms. Magneti Marelli Motherson Auto systems Ltd. Pune as asst Manager import / Export.

due to heavy pain in my stomouch i was admitted with Niramay Hospital chinchwad. I had a swelling in pancretitis. I was admitted for 10 days from 20.10.2010 to 28.10.2010.

I have insurance policy from United India Insurance Co. Ltd. the agent TTK healthcare TPA Pvt Ltd. Flat No. 2, Apartment# 5. 1st Floor. Gangavataran Apartments, S.No. 2065, Sadashiv Peth Off Tilak Road Pune 411030.
I have applied for the cash less facility with TTK but they people rejected the same, saying that this facility is not applicabe you because the hospitalization is not required.

They told me that you can pay the hospital amount we will reimubrse you the same. I have submitted my insurance claim with proper documentation. The claim amount is Rs. 40000/-.

But today i have received letter from Insurance company. in this letter they written that the cliam is rejected due to late submission. the doctors advised me that to take complete bed rest for 1 month. due this reason have not submitted the insurance claim within 15 days from descharge. Nobody is giving reply on claim niether insurance company nor TTK healthcare.

Pls. help me to settle my claim.
My Policy# 160700/48/10/41/00001159. i have company policy.

Baliram N Gonate
Magneti Marelli Motherson Autosystem Ltd
Gat# 148-150 village ambethan. near dwaraka school.
Tal: Khed, dist: Pune 410501.

Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0