MAHADISCOM Site For Online Bill Payment - Online bill payment for MAHAVITARAN

milindg123 on Apr 27, 2011
Worst site of http://billing.mahadiscom.in/swift.php for Online bill payment and every time we are unable to log in getting below error -
X
Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Explanation: The request timed out before the page could be retrieved.

Try the following:
Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. This may have been a one-time error.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel)
Error Code 1460: Timeout
Background: The gateway could not receive a timely response from the website you are trying to access, a DNS server, or another gateway server. This might indicate that the network is congested or that the website is experiencing technical difficulties.
Date: 4/27/2011 9:40:03 AM
Server: mahwebsense.mah.ttsl.com
Source: Firewall

Comments

N Dec 25, 2011 by
waditake

i am consumer of mahavitaran. my counsumer number is 170203973082 and billing unit is 4635. I give application to convert my three phage meter to single phage from -Feb-2011 but till date mahavitaran not take care of this. I am paying Rs.70 more in veery bill. I request them but they give me differnt reasion and forget my complain. Please help me where i will do this.
D Nov 19, 2012 by
isranigvijay

my consumer no. is 020011545441 B. U. 4768
I have paid my bill for this month Rs1970 online, last night.
My bankers have confirmed debiting my account.
But I am yet to receive any confirmation/receipt from the department.
N Jul 11, 2013 by
uname22

The billing site indicates that there is a new billing site. When you click on the new billing site, it gives you a "Page not found" error.

This has been happening for about a month, and I've written to mahadiscom and have gotten NO response.

MAHADISCOM Site For Online Bill Payment - Online bill payment for MAHAVITARAN