Mahaeschol / e-Scholarship - about new registration

prafulgajmal on Nov 6, 2011
Dear sir i have a complaint regarding escholarship. whenever I go for new registration it is shown there that my seat number is already registered so please look into matter and please make correction .thanking you.

Comments

N Nov 13, 2011 by
varun789

Dear sir i have a complaint regarding escholarship.but my passsword is not conform my id no D0642957M2004
N Jan 16, 2012 by
adv. Manisha Lendhe

Dear Sir, i have a complaint regarding escholership. i have registered my id which is H0478226M1999 when i enter my password which is right, but it shows "please enter correct crudentials" so please, help me to solve my problem.
N Jan 19, 2012 by
Priyanka789

Dear Sir, i have a complaint regarding escholarship. i have fill my form in hard copy but now it is not accepted so please extend the date on online new registration so we can fill online form.declare some positive result as soon as.
A Feb 9, 2012 by
arun mariappan

sir i also have the same problem please look into the matter solve our problem.
N Aug 8, 2012 by
A2850234M2007

what is your problem. we are not fools to sit for hours to fill the online form and there has to be an error problem with it. if you can't maintain the site you better stop this online process thing.
A Aug 17, 2012 by
c0106680

dear sir my cast is SC but sir not process sub cast
A Aug 27, 2012 by
Kadam Subhash

N Aug 31, 2012 by
Rutuja Pednekar

Dear Sir, i have a complaint regarding escholership. i have registered my id which is OP2124014M2011 when i enter my password which is right, but it shows "please enter correct crudentials" so please, help me to solve my problem.
N Oct 29, 2013 by
ANIKET cool

this site is not poen whenever i go
N Oct 29, 2013 by
ANIKET cool

can you please give us one more month to regiseter because this site is not opening whenever i open
N Nov 8, 2013 by
vrinda khule

dear sir, ,
i request you, , please give us more time, , due to some problem i was not getting open site, , may be due to servar problems, , i have fill the form but not taken the prints of it.. please sir, , reopen this site ..

Mahaeschol / e-Scholarship - about new registration