Mahaeschol / e-Scholarship - about new registration

prafulgajmal on Nov 6, 2011
Dear sir i have a complaint regarding escholarship. whenever I go for new registration it is shown there that my seat number is already registered so please look into matter and please make correction .thanking you.
Complaint comments 12 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Dear sir i have a complaint regarding escholarship.but my passsword is not conform my id no D0642957M2004

Dear Sir, i have a complaint regarding escholership. i have registered my id which is H0478226M1999 when i enter my password which is right, but it shows "please enter correct crudentials" so please, help me to solve my problem.

Dear Sir, i have a complaint regarding escholarship. i have fill my form in hard copy but now it is not accepted so please extend the date on online new registration so we can fill online form.declare some positive result as soon as.

sir i also have the same problem please look into the matter solve our problem.

what is your problem. we are not fools to sit for hours to fill the online form and there has to be an error problem with it. if you can't maintain the site you better stop this online process thing.

dear sir my cast is SC but sir not process sub cast

Dear Sir, i have a complaint regarding escholership. i have registered my id which is OP2124014M2011 when i enter my password which is right, but it shows "please enter correct crudentials" so please, help me to solve my problem.

this site is not poen whenever i go

can you please give us one more month to regiseter because this site is not opening whenever i open

dear sir, ,
i request you, , please give us more time, , due to some problem i was not getting open site, , may be due to servar problems, , i have fill the form but not taken the prints of it.. please sir, , reopen this site ..

Dear sir i have a complaint regarding escholarship. whenever I go for
new registration it is shown there that my seat number is enterred then shown my cast is open but my original cast is SC so please look into matter and please make correction
.thanking you.