Maharashtra E-Scholarship Site - Site is inaccessible

Guru Palmur on Oct 14, 2011
I am a student MCA, want to apply for online scholarship.

Social Justice Department has started a site mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/ in this site the login link

is not accessible because of low bandwidth of the site.

Since from the 10-12 days we are unable to fill up the application form.

Comments

N Oct 16, 2011 by
parshya2007

forgot the password
i am student from Akolkhed Neharu Junior College Tq.Akot Dist Akola. unfortunatelly i have forgot my password and the answer of the question when i have again fill up the form that time the form fill up and the massege shown that the user is already in use so that i have unable to fill the form.
from last 3 to 4 days i have tried to solve the problem on the www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in but the problem is not solve so please help me to solve the problem thanking you.
A Oct 19, 2011 by
sameer_momin

I am unable to register on the website as the SSC details are not present. I had filled the supplimentary form & as per the instructions the data has been sent to SSC board for verification. But the name is still not added in the database.
The last date for filling the scholarship form is 31st Oct and i dont know when will they add my name so that i can register myself.
There is no contact section on the website & not at all user friendly.
N Oct 20, 2011 by
bhagwat_gurle1

http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in this site is design to create and update scholarship forms but this site has many problems while loading page it takes 10-15 min. and it only open in IE not in other browser. Also when I try to edit my application while login in my account and when I press done button it gives "System error has occurred. Please contact the technical support team if the problem persists." this error. For what purpose this site is open if it is not opening properly and student also not able to update his or her application?...
A Oct 20, 2011 by
sandeshkshedekar

escholarship side not given update on decided date.I am waiting from last five days.
N Oct 22, 2011 by
Sumeet Bhagat

A Oct 22, 2011 by
Jaya.Mandlik

the following stie's Login page is NOT ACCESSIBLE, .
When I try to access after colloge name is specified, it gives credentails are INVALID error BEFORE openong the LOGIN PAGE ITSELF.
THIS IS FRUSTATING AS THE LAST DATE IS 31st OCT and WE ARE STILL UNABLE TO FILL THE FORM.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE SAME.
EVEN THE COMPLAINT Tab is NOT opening.
N Oct 22, 2011 by
vkurude

I'm trying to register from 11th october but till now i'm not able to register...
D Oct 24, 2011 by
ramadeep

What's going on? online e scholarship application last date is 31 Oct 2011 and the server is down since 6 days! I know it well, it is the harassment of backward classes students. why only this server is down its because government don't want to give benefits to backward classes students. I know it very well, not a single school, college or university taken the benefit of scholarship by fake students its because many time regular students unable to apply because of not getting required documents within time.
This new policy of e scholarship have scissor of server down. More students received very late letter about on line form of e scholarship after the first closing date of 14 October.

S Ram Ph, D. student
A Oct 25, 2011 by
Ajay S. K

Yes, I totally agree with the statement of S. Ram. I am trying to fill up the form from last week or since but invain. I am not getting my SSC details when I click "Get Education Details" button. It says, "No such information for the student exists." I think either the server is down or it is not giving valid information also they should extend the date of 31st October as of so many users are finding problems in filling up the form. What can we do now if such things happen? Please look into this matter as soon as possible and do the needful.
priyankavide

plz plz plz tell me the solution to this
[26003]System error has occurred. Please contact the technical support team if the problem persists.
i cant fill the form bcoz of this...
priyankavide

KINDLY PROVIDE THE CONTACT NUMBER OF TECHNICAL TEAM.THIS SITE IS FULL OF PROBLEMS...this is totally frustrating...
anil.pagar@gmail.com

We are not able to open the our account. Will anybody will help me
N Oct 26, 2011 by
vikas khatavkar

the given website mahaeschol.maharshtra.gov.in is not accessible, problem occur when login, please give other website
archana bagada

dis is damn harassing...iv been trying for last 15 days...n its nly 2 mor days to go...i got the app form...it ws prefilld...hd to put sm additional details...aftr completing the entire form, jz while clicking on DONE the system goes down...totaly pissd off yar...n nw the damn dznt open nly...please help if possible...
nitin hiray

i m bsc nursing satudeny in nasik. i forgot the my password and querstion answer can u help me. how to proceed
A Oct 28, 2011 by
raj warma

i have lost my password and security questions answer what shall i do will you help me my email.-prajakta.kale.xlr@gmail.com
mitesh13

I have tried registeringsunce 18 oct 2011, but its not able to. I have send my all data but havnent got any response as the last day is 31st october we need the response from your as soon as possible. ypu can revert me back at vaibhav.parmar9489@ymail.com
A Oct 28, 2011 by
ganeshdhkl

HI..I AM STUDENT OF TYBBA, I HAVE TRY TO FILL THE FORM TILL 15OCT N WAIT TO SHOW MY SCC INFOEMATION COUZ, I AM BELONG TO OPEN CATEGORY IN SSC BUT NOW, I AM IN OBC CATEGORY...31ST IS NOW ...COME TO NEAR SO WHAT WILL DO ..NO CONTACT NO...WHAT IS THIS...IT IS WORST SITE ITS SHOW DISABILITY OF SITE ENGINIRES...PLEASE TAKE AN IMIDIATE ACTION. THANKING TOO
N Oct 29, 2011 by
SAntosh Gejage

hey i am also trying for last 15 days but site says system error contact the technical team but to whom should i contact... this is really harassment of backward class students... only 2 days are remaining... what should is do ? frnds plz give me suggestion!!!
A Oct 30, 2011 by
deepali.dongare

What is the last date for sending application form? and for students who have passed befor 2001 SSC data is still not available? When will it be available?

Maharashtra E-Scholarship Site - Site is inaccessible