MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD (MSEB) - MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD (MSEB) - Extremly Bad Service.

amitdevi
Hi ,

I am staying in Somwar peth Pune , Whenever the rain comes , our electric lines goes off , From last so many years i am complaining about this but nobody is bothering .Whenever i called up call center people they told me that the cable which provide electricity to your area is from British time and its very old , so if rain come they it becomes faulty so i told why are you not changing the cable , But they are not giving any reply .From last week because of heavy rain my electric current goes off all the time but they are not doing any action , in fact because of poor quality in electric voltage my freeze and compute goes off .I don’t know whom to approach .As they are not bothering.

Amit

Comments

N Jul 19, 2011 by
alpa raut

I am staying in Sachin Shantaram Raut, Vasali, Vasai, Every day in night or ulternate day our electric lines goes off, From last so many months i am complaining about this but nobody is bothering .Whenever i called up call center people they told me that the cable PROB LEMME but last few days change all cables and main line wiring From last week because of heavy rain my electric current goes off all the time but they are not doing any action, in fact because of poor quality in electric voltage my freeze and compute goes off .I don’t know whom to approach .As they are not bothering.
N Oct 2, 2011 by
snehak

I am devdatta kalsekar, Karjat, Raigad, Customer no. 027630321218,
In our area regular power cut is now real topic, and on top of that every month we are not getting our bill regularly .. and after paying bill online MSEB person has cut our electricity without giving any prior notice, even an year ago we have complaint for faulty reading and after few months that meter has been changed .. why this is it????? when we are paying less then immediately authority is taking action but when it comes to MSEB fault then they can take time and we have to pay for there time that means in both the way we have to pay ...

Really shameful ...
N Feb 22, 2012 by
kishor,jaitpal

I AM ANANT VISHNU JAITPAL, DHARWALI, POLADPUR, RAIGAD, CUSTEMER NO 043451001168
SOME PRBLEM IN MY ELECTRIC POLE TO MY METOR CABLE PRBLEM FROM 2 MONTS TILL TO DATE .ABOUT THIS PROBLEM TOLD TO THIS AREA WIREMAN BUT THIS WIREMAN NOT COME TO PROBLM SOLVE . WIREMAN DIMAND RS 700 FOR CABLE CHANGE ANY WITHOUT BILL. ITS ATHORISED? OR NOT. SO PLEASE REPAIR THIS CABLE .THANKS