Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - monthly electricity bills

shrikrishna tiwari
I am not getting my MSEB electricity bills regularly nobody from MSEB is coming to take meter reading . every time I have to approach to MSEB office to collect Average bills. NO body is coming to kate reading and not distributing bills.
It is requested to take immediate action on the matter. My consumer and address is below
consumer No. 170488847361
Adderess
Tiwari shrikrishna Row House No-D, Sharda Niketan Garden
Benkar Nagar Dhayari, PUNE 411041

Comments

Please refer my Consumer No - 170203876567 of Billing unit - 4635 / Chinchwad SDN.

I just saw on your MSEB Bills, my name has been erroneously written wrong as" Sachchindanand Singh instead of Sachchidanand Singh.

I therefore request that the same may please be corrected as per the documents held in your office.

Sachchidanand Singh,

Respected Sir/Madam,

My consumer number is 170488867272

Billing unit is 4677/WADGAON SDN

Please correct my name as Panchbhai Abhijit Balkrishna (on the bill, it reads as Panjabi Abhijeet Balkrushna).

Also please correct my address as Flat No. 5, Sagar Apartments, SNO 153/8, Seetai Nagar, Dhayari, Pune - 411041

I appreicate immediate attention to my request.

Thanking you.

Consumer No - 176089044850

Company name: Spack automotives Ltd., Kuruli, Pune

Last month we received bill by mail & post put for the month of June 2009 bill till date we are not receiveing & we try your no. 020-26137248 but phone was ringing no one can answer the phone.

Tell us one thing Why we paid late charges? If this type problem wen are faceing last Nov. 2008.

I HAVE PURCHASES SHOP AT SHREE GANESH SAI VIHAR AT VADGON TILL DATE BULDER NOT TRANSFER METTER ON MY NAME,
TILL DEC. 2008 I NOT USED MY SHOP NOW IN DEC 08 MSEB SEND ME BILL WHICH INCLUED ALL CHARGES AND PENDING BILL AND I HAD PAID ALL AMOUNT IN FEB, 2009

NEXT MONTH'S BILL SHOW ALL PREVIOUS BILL AMT IS PENDING, AFTER ENQUIRRY MSES OFFICE FORCE ME TO PAY ALL BILL AMOUNT INCULDING PRV.AMT OTHERWISE THEY WITHDRAW MY METER AND DISCONNCET MY LINE. SO THAT I HAD PAID ALL BILL AMT ONCE AGAIN IN mARCH 2009
IN APRIL 2009 AFTER ENQUIRY OF MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT THEY SHOW ME THAT THER ARE CREDIT BAL IN MY ACCOUNT AROUND 6000/-
iN JUNE NO BILL FROM BSEB,
IN JULY 23RD I GOT BILL WHICH SHOW THEIR ARE PERVIOUS BAL. OF AND CURRENT MNTH TOTAL RS.7270/-
I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. WHICH SYSTEM MSEB FOLLOW, TEHRE IS ANY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM OR NOT ?????????????????
wHAT CAN DO THEN MSEB CAN ABLE TO SEND ME PROPER BILL

MY CONSUMER METTER NO. 170440314778

I am currently out of station and want to pay my electricity bill using your online service.However, I do have my consumer number with me at the moment.

Can you please suggest how can I find out using telephone or can you let me know my consumer number based on my flat address in pune.

Anuj

The MSEB numbers are not being picked up. In general MSEB numbers are not responsive. Infact the so called "complaint numbers" are also not responsive. Do we need complaint number for complaint numbers ????? This sucks.

The electrician has charged 500/- for just repairing electric fuse.Can any one please help and look in to my issue??Please feel free to mail me if you need other details.
thanks,
(m)9594007754

hello sir ...

my consumer no. is 170144293595 and billing unit is 4594/kharalwadi

... according to me i billing from 1/09/09 to 1/10/09 hv come more than as comparative to our home usage ... pl do look in my matter as soon as possible ... my contact no . 9822122177
Vivek

I hope there is some one working on the issues. As I see no replies at all. Hello any one home!!!
D
Nikhil

My Consumer number for 2 meters is 160260587924 and 160260587941.Billing unit-4611
I require the bill statment for the period of June-08 to Dec-09.

Excuse me sir,

what is current charges of electrisity unit?
Please give me details. I know it is on bill but in month of march I have very high Rs of bill please help me.
santosh.dahale Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Frequently terminating Power supply - MSEB Dhayari Pune

I am resident of Dhayri area in City of Pune, The electric power supply in this area is very irregular, power supply is off almost every day and on Thursday each week its not available for 10 to 12 hours continuously.

Please do something about it.

We Have purchased a new flat on N.D.A Road Shivane. The name of scheme is Sneha vihar. Its a 7 storeyed appartments. The builder has yet not provided with lift. When asked he says that MSEB is not responding. There is a transformer which has been installed but yet not working. Please let me know who is responsible to carry out this work.

We are not getting our MSEB electricity bills nobody from MSEB is coming to take meter reading . NO body is coming to take reading and not distributing bills.
It is requested to take immediate action on the matter.

Adderess
Subodha Kumar Nayak, Row House No R3, Alok Heights, Ganesh Nagar
Dhayari, PUNE 411041
N Feb 12, 2011 by
Bidhan Datta

Respected Sir/Madam,

My consumer number is 170016996753

Billing unit is 4604/NAGARROAD SDN

I did not received the electric bill for the month of Dec and Jan 2011. Before that it was regular and I was also paying the amount regularly. However all my society members are getting their bill regularly.

Kindly find out the reason for not distributing the electric bills regularly.
This is my sincere request that henceforth please send the bill regularly, so that I will be comfortable for paying the outstanding amount.

Thanking you.
Prof. B Datta ( Viman Nagar, Pune- 14)
D May 2, 2011 by
smarti.ajay

Hello Sir/Mam,
The web site i.e. www.mahadiscom.in has some problem please fix it as soon as possible as i have to suffer for it.
The problem is when i goes to link for pay bill online the web page doesn't open.Many times i tried but no result only waste of time.
Kindly take it seriously and fix it ASAP.
Can i ask..why dost it happens in Govt. sectors and why not in private sector.
you may not have the answer but i've, thats only because of your lazyness Damn it.

Hence,
Fix this problem ASAP.
N May 26, 2011 by
Santosh Girju More

Good morning.
i am complaint for the last 4 Months MSEb bills is coming very huge but our utilisation is very less.
Our MSEB consumber no 184032125658 .
and we are also paid monthly MSEB bills timely but your concern person in shirur is not coming for take a Meter Reading .and meter is also faulty meter is showing utilisation of monthly reding avarage2035 monthly.

request to you pls decrese our bills which is wrong generate bills by MSEB. i am going to MSEB office in shirur office but they are blaming me you are using a huge electric power but there are not able to help for the correction.
requestt to you kindly help the Same and pls co-ordinate with them who is responsible in shirur MSEB Branch.we are also check our meter and given for the cheking for MSEB but they are not reply last 3 months.

Regasrds,
Santosh more
N May 26, 2011 by
Santosh Girju More

consumer No. 184032125658

Address h no 628, Kachi Ali Shirur.
Tal Shirur Dist-Pune
N Jul 30, 2011 by
satnam71

Dear Sir, we are a 4 star hotel property located at balewadi bpune by name VITS, we hve found that the Electricity Duty charges had gone up till 3, 51, 100.99. we would like to justification for this as it is always included in our monthly electricity bill.
N Sep 23, 2011 by
maheshdhomane

1. Who r responsible for meter burning due to heavey electricity load.
2. what is the procedure of replacing burn meter.
3. Can we demand free replacement of meter because it it property of Electicity Board.
3. is any charges for replacement of meter ? how much in village: vehergaon, Karla, Tal. : Maval Dist. -pune

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - monthly electricity bills