Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - monthly electricity bills

shrikrishna tiwari
I am not getting my MSEB electricity bills regularly nobody from MSEB is coming to take meter reading . every time I have to approach to MSEB office to collect Average bills. NO body is coming to kate reading and not distributing bills.
It is requested to take immediate action on the matter. My consumer and address is below
consumer No. 170488847361
Adderess
Tiwari shrikrishna Row House No-D, Sharda Niketan Garden
Benkar Nagar Dhayari, PUNE 411041

Comments

Inequality still prevails...in Vasai - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

Is is very insulting to the Christian community in Vasai when electricity load-shedding was carried out even on Christmas day while all Diwali days were exempted from it.

This is a classic example of religious discrimination still prevailing in India where Christians are still discriminated.

Note:
It is because of this community education flourished in most parts of the country.

Christians education institutes have penetrated places where the government was unable to.

Most of the people prefer Christians school for their children. (Compare the site of different schools during admission)

Apart from this, Christian have a vital role in health care, Orphanages, supporting the poor and many more social activities through out the nation.

I appeal to the people of this nation to recognize this discrimination against this powerful minority community and be responsible.

One + God = Majority

my consumer no is 023480002245 meter no is R224,i dont rec bills from mseb,i hv made complains to their main office in alibag to MR. SONY AND MR KARADE in writing, personally,and by email but of no use.
i go to mseb personally and pay from time to time,last bill paid was for december 2007,i hv recd a bill in january 2008 for rs 12,000/- appx??? and iam asked to pay up??

my mali told me some people from mseb came to cut off our lights, can we receive our bills or is too much for mseb alibag lazy
staff.
rgds//prem mahtani
katalpada alibag

Excessive Billing - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

I reside in Safal Residency, Nerul (E), Navi Mumbai. In the last few months I have been receiving excessive electricity bill charges. From and average of Rs.450 a month, it shot-up to Rs.700 a month and now I have got Rs. 1100 bill for September. Our society members have also experienced the same. How can I resolve the issue?

Thanks for all the help

I have received Electricity Bill for the Month of Feb-2009 of Rs. 370/- They charge me on 106 Units.& In last Month Also they charged me 106 Units. But actually as per my Meter Reading is not more than 50 Units. So Please advoice me what can i do?

Please refer my Consumer No - 170203876567 of Billing unit - 4635 / Chinchwad SDN.

I just saw on your MSEB Bills, my name has been erroneously written wrong as" Sachchindanand Singh instead of Sachchidanand Singh.

I therefore request that the same may please be corrected as per the documents held in your office.

Sachchidanand Singh,

electricity meter is not working - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

i m staying at sec-04 room no k-12 airoli, navi mumbai

my billing add electricity meter is not working from last 3 month.

so kindly change.

pls do asap.

regd's

D D Suryawanshi

Respected Sir/Madam,

My consumer number is 170488867272

Billing unit is 4677/WADGAON SDN

Please correct my name as Panchbhai Abhijit Balkrishna (on the bill, it reads as Panjabi Abhijeet Balkrushna).

Also please correct my address as Flat No. 5, Sagar Apartments, SNO 153/8, Seetai Nagar, Dhayari, Pune - 411041

I appreicate immediate attention to my request.

Thanking you.

Consumer No - 176089044850

Company name: Spack automotives Ltd., Kuruli, Pune

Last month we received bill by mail & post put for the month of June 2009 bill till date we are not receiveing & we try your no. 020-26137248 but phone was ringing no one can answer the phone.

Tell us one thing Why we paid late charges? If this type problem wen are faceing last Nov. 2008.

I HAVE PURCHASES SHOP AT SHREE GANESH SAI VIHAR AT VADGON TILL DATE BULDER NOT TRANSFER METTER ON MY NAME,
TILL DEC. 2008 I NOT USED MY SHOP NOW IN DEC 08 MSEB SEND ME BILL WHICH INCLUED ALL CHARGES AND PENDING BILL AND I HAD PAID ALL AMOUNT IN FEB, 2009

NEXT MONTH'S BILL SHOW ALL PREVIOUS BILL AMT IS PENDING, AFTER ENQUIRRY MSES OFFICE FORCE ME TO PAY ALL BILL AMOUNT INCULDING PRV.AMT OTHERWISE THEY WITHDRAW MY METER AND DISCONNCET MY LINE. SO THAT I HAD PAID ALL BILL AMT ONCE AGAIN IN mARCH 2009
IN APRIL 2009 AFTER ENQUIRY OF MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT THEY SHOW ME THAT THER ARE CREDIT BAL IN MY ACCOUNT AROUND 6000/-
iN JUNE NO BILL FROM BSEB,
IN JULY 23RD I GOT BILL WHICH SHOW THEIR ARE PERVIOUS BAL. OF AND CURRENT MNTH TOTAL RS.7270/-
I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. WHICH SYSTEM MSEB FOLLOW, TEHRE IS ANY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM OR NOT ?????????????????
wHAT CAN DO THEN MSEB CAN ABLE TO SEND ME PROPER BILL

MY CONSUMER METTER NO. 170440314778

I am currently out of station and want to pay my electricity bill using your online service.However, I do have my consumer number with me at the moment.

Can you please suggest how can I find out using telephone or can you let me know my consumer number based on my flat address in pune.

Anuj

The MSEB numbers are not being picked up. In general MSEB numbers are not responsive. Infact the so called "complaint numbers" are also not responsive. Do we need complaint number for complaint numbers ????? This sucks.

Ticket Issue - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

I want to give complaint about the misbehave of the ticket issuing officers at Dhamangaon Railway Station.
Is the current ticket booking is on the same day?? What about the 3 day advance booking of current ticket Programme of railways??
The officer at Dhamangaon Railway station refuse to give me the ticket 1 day in advance.

Power Cut on Eid Festival - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

(Dhule City, Maharashtra) On 21 September we celebrated Ramzan Eid. The load shedding was there as usual. After 8 days we celebrated Dasera on 28 September. But there was no load shedding on this day, and there was electricity for the whole day. Why is this difference? Is Ramzan Eid not a big festival as Dasera or Diwali? Or people celebrating Eid dont pay their Electricity Bills?

The electrician has charged 500/- for just repairing electric fuse.Can any one please help and look in to my issue??Please feel free to mail me if you need other details.
thanks,
(m)9594007754

hello sir ...

my consumer no. is 170144293595 and billing unit is 4594/kharalwadi

... according to me i billing from 1/09/09 to 1/10/09 hv come more than as comparative to our home usage ... pl do look in my matter as soon as possible ... my contact no . 9822122177

change in the name - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

hello sir

i have purchased one flat and subimitted all the relevant papers to the office

how much time it ll take to change the name of previous owner to my name

Reminder for replacement of Meter - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd

A couple pf month ago MSEB personnel had been visited and checked my meter and opted for a replacement for fault reading. They have also taken my signature then for doing this.
Kindly look through this and find convenient to do the changing as early.

Thanks and regards,
Sudharman
Consumer No.000054280297
Dr L N KHADGI Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd  - Maharashtra, India

three time debit - MSEB

i had made a payment of MSEB through my Visa debit card after taking statement it is observed that deduction is done three times.
Vivek

I hope there is some one working on the issues. As I see no replies at all. Hello any one home!!!
D
Nikhil

My Consumer number for 2 meters is 160260587924 and 160260587941.Billing unit-4611
I require the bill statment for the period of June-08 to Dec-09.

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - monthly electricity bills